How do we save Sup Forums?

How do we save Sup Forums?

It's clear now that Sup Forums isn't the problem, it's Sup Forums

This, Sup Forums loves to Banepost while if you Banepost on Sup Forums you get screamed at and called Reddit

/film/

difference between Sup Forums and Sup Forums from what I noticed is that Sup Forums is just /r9k/ while Sup Forums is kind of its own problem.

a lot of the people on Sup Forums got interested in politics through feminism on video games..

They're both cancer and don't belong here. Now stop making this thread.

>How do we save Sup Forums?
Only make good posts and threads. Simple.

Only one thing can save us
Https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7qUNx5_UBbI

Ninjas=niggers I think

Sup Forums is pretty bad, but Sup Forums is literally on the same level

r9k is nothing like Sup Forums though

have you ever actually visited the boards or are you just memeing?

>it's clear now that Sup Forums isn't the problem
No. It's not. Tinfoil hats pls leave.

Sup Forums has been the problem for ages. Only Redditors still don't realize this. That board is a cesspit. If you think the DC vs Marvel shit is bad, oh boy, you've never seen Sup Forums.

Who's tinfoil?

every regular poster on Sup Forums should be killed

Tumblr and Reddit has taken over that board, it's really sad to see

but his armband says Sup Forums though
i don't get it

The problem is left wing retards desu

Sup Forums here
I apologize for the ones who sperg out on other boards

I don't know what to say about Sup Forums tho, I couldn't care less about vidya

Bills?

Sup Forumsedditors and Twitter faggots are the problem. They fuck this board up by spamming marvel/DC capeshit threads

- Self moderate own threads
- Rate system for good threads (they rise to the top of the board)
- Rate system for poster to encourage good posts
- Maybe a free Sup Forums pass once you reach a certain rating (gold, platinum, whatever)
- Forced unique ids/names

>Sup Forums take about video games
>Sup Forums talks about memes and nigger cock

Really tickles my turnip

Go to fucking Reddit if you want curated content

I want the system implemented here because it would increase the overall quality of the website, discourage shitposts and cp and it would offer Moot the opportunity to get more ads on the website b/c there would be less illegal content and what not. I don't want to go to Reddit because I'm fundamentally against the principle of an echo chamber

Not him but it works for mroe quality: see filmboard on Reddit versus Sup Forums

>tfw even Sup Forums is a better board than Sup Forums now

I'm taking amazing you guys can somehow manage to be so off topic constantly.

No, its Sup Forums, its always been Sup Forums. Stop blaming others.

>I want the system implemented here because it would increase the overall quality of the website,
So you want to kill this site? Self moderation? I mean its clear you're retarded but I dont think you thought this through. What makes you think the "good threads" would be on top? Even reddit had to change algorithms to prevent certain subs from trolling themselves to the top. There already is self moderation here: hide the fucking threads you don't want, and don't participate - there: you got a frontpage full of threads you want.
Also, you're obviously new so I gotta explain this, but Ids were already tested on themed boards like Sup Forums, and it went absolutely horrible. There's a reason they are not a thing anymore.
>I'm fundamentally against the principle of an echo chamber
Yet you want to be able to "vote out" threads you don't like... yeah sure buddy. Not to mention that reddit is in a constant fight between sjws, normal people and alt-righters. So there's more than enough places for you to go, without echo chambering.

Seriously, the whole premise of this site is the anonymous and relatively free posting. If you can't handle the shitposting that necessarily comes with that, or are too lazy/dumb to hide threads, then you might wanna transfer to another site. Because based on your comments you are already as reddit as it gets.

The posters here suck and are incapable of creating quality threads.

I went to reddit once, because the threads about Get Out on Sup Forums pissed me off and I wanted ONE serious thread. So I went over there, saw the Get Out thread on top of the movies reddit and when I opened it, all the posts at the top were circlejerking on how reddit will hate that movie, due to the theme. I had to scroll down quite a bit to find some actual discussion. Voting... not even once.

Not even /cgl/ likes Sup Forums.

Meanwhile on Sup Forums every Get Out thread was a constant Sup Forumsnigger shitflinging fest.

>remaking this exact same thread that you made earlier

Anything with any sort of liberal or racial themeing cannot be discussed here. People try to act like Sup Forums posting isn't an issue despite that Amy Schumer thread and the one about Broad City both devolving into politics.

Imagine being hiromoot on that board and having to be all like "damn, Sup Forums, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight generals and horrific androgynous speedrunners. I would totally post on you, both my admin account and the real me." when all he really wants to do is post another 16 year old on Sup Forums. Like seriously imagine having to be hiromoot and not only sit in that chair while Sup Forumss flaunts its disgusting catalog in front of you, the favorable filters barely concealing its bumplimits and stale memes, and just sit there, post after take, hour after hour, while it perfected that OP. Not only having to tolerate its monstrous fucking threads but its haughty attitude as everyone on set tells it they've STILL GOT IT and DAMN, Sup Forums LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch its redditish fucking shitposts contort into types of cancer you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been posting nothing but a healthy diet of animes and kinos and later alleged data mining for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Nippon. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on its pudgy neckbeard as Sup Forums sucks it in to chortle suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in its "gameresque (for that's what it calls itself)" beauty, the beauty it worked so hard for with redditors in the previous months. And then the mod calls for another report, and you know you could kill every single person in this thread before the server room security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking hiromoot. You're not going to lose your future Sup Forums career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Anything with post-French Revolution political themes is considered SJW here mang.