HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WGq2U2J2tnQ
youtu.be/OcZBbQNN-Ww
twitter.com/AnonBabble

absolutely based

literally who?

seems pretty based

zuckerberg
im based

The Black Michael Rooker

zucc

Donald Glover is such a fucking faggot now.

why is the alt-right so obsessed with the concept of cuckoldry

Let's at least keep it Sup Forums

youtu.be/WGq2U2J2tnQ

Because they have allowed themselves to become cucked by Jews and have black dick on the brain.

During the war for independence it was fairly common for Americans to refer to Monarchists as cuckolds, so it's got some histroy behind it.

is he /our guy/?

Why is it that the people who complained about Sup Forums constantly shitting up Sup Forums are now doing the same thing?

Because we are being heavily emasculated as a society. How can you not see that?

>Bingo bongo agrees with you
>LE HE IS OUR GUY NOW LETS GIVE HIM OUR WIVES

Fucking Sup Forumscucks are pathetic. Wipe the Jew cum off your lips and then commit respectful clean suicide in the bathtub to save your family any more embarrassment.

Anybody else have perpetual second hand embarrassment for everybody under 23 years old or so?

I hope he goes to jail for inciting violence

Seems pretty based desu I'd have a beer with him

t. 24 year old

what did he mean by this?

Yeah and then maybe you could take him home and let him breed your mother in front of you and your father while you cry and kiss eachother you faggot.

he kind of looks like mussolini tbqh

is that Mosley?

He meant the fact you start loving some nigger the moment he agrees with your retarded politics just shows what a brainwashed kike bootlicker you really are.

what did he mean by this?

Nah then we'd round up your family lineage and roast them in his underground gas chamber

>81111895
because it's a funny word and has multiple enraging effects
1) "i'm not a cuck REEEE"
2) "stop using the word cuck REEEE"
3) "i'm a literal cuck and i'm not like that REEE"

cuck :^)

ebin xb

dead ringer for Mussolini

>black autism

cuck

kill yourself you stinky fat fuck

"he" like it wasn't you
kek enjoy living your pathetic life you social outcast

I feel like your parents didn't hit you enough

>Kill white people because some coon spouted Sup Forums bullshit

Alt-right logic, everyone! That might be a new record for how fast you got indoctrinated.

ebin xb

ebin xb

commies aren't people desu

You're obviously jewish

I'm going to bed next to my white wife in my white house with my white children safely asleep in their beds, what are you gonna do kike bootlicker? Make more posts about how some nigger who agreed with your cheeto kike president loving bullshit alt-right literal cuckold rhetoric is now your best internet friend?

Try again, niggerlover.

I agree.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE HE'S A NIGGER YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO LIKE HIM Sup Forums YOU JEW LOVERS
>mfw Sup Forums made liberals so mad they're turning into Sup Forums

Based

>I'm going to bed next to my (((white))) ""wife"" in my (((white))) house with my (((white))) ""children"" safely asleep in their ""beds""

yeah ok buddy

Sup Forums is 90% 3rd world minority reddit posters at this point

Patriots never change

I knew Sup Forums was dead the day they started loving that fucking murderous nigger.

Epic rebuttal, now go clean your bull and be sure to wash the hot pocket grease off your MAGA hat before you go to school tomorrow.

Says the brainwashed kike bootlicker

He used that term once there and he used it as a synonym for traitor.

hahah you're doing the Sup Forums memes but you're doing them the opposite way lol haha

>kikes are white

Your ass is gas, shlomo

>If they disagree with me they're a liberal all us conservatives LOVE niggers

Thanks for correcting my record, Shlomo.

Jews aren't white you Larry David looking hunchback hooked nosed inbred sand nigger fuck

No one ever said kikes were white you stupid fucking niggerlover. Your brain is so fucked up from all the AIDS cum that passes through your head that you just assumed that for some reason.

now look at this thread. Such a shining example of the cancers of race """"""""""politics""""""""""

fuck off bigot

Look at the (You)s I'm harvesting, I'm gonna be drowning in GBP tomorrow, it works everytime. Enjoy your no tendies because you can't bait right nerds.

Kill yourself
>insinuates roasting your kike ass in a gas chamber is killing white people

Retarded inbred sand nigger

meme le meme *lenny face* us memers huh?

Like I said I'm white, you dumb nigger. I know your nigger public school probably didn't get your reading level past second grade but you should really try to do better at understanding what you're reading you fucking ditsoon.

>I'm (((White)))

Sure you are, Chaim. I'd rape your whore mothers gaping jew cunt, but only after I slit her throat and carved a crucifix into her forehead

lel now you're getting it.

Projection

c̷̲͙̜̖͙͖̹̜̼̭͔̬͉̖̰͓̭̜͋̊ͬͬͅụ̡̤̣̟͈̰͕̣̼͉̱̍ͭ͆̔ͯ͘c̨̨̛̦̞̬͖͕ͮ̋ͮͭͬ͗ͧ̄ͫͪ̕ķ̷̸͍̥͕͉͉̘̱͖͉̫͌̏ͮ͗ͦ̊̌̏̓ͣ̌̕c̷̲͙̜̖͙͖̹̜̼̭͔̬͉̖̰͓̭̜͋̊ͬͬͅụ̡̤̣̟͈̰͕̣̼͉̱̍ͭ͆̔ͯ͘c̨̨̛̦̞̬͖͕ͮ̋ͮͭͬ͗ͧ̄ͫͪ̕ķ̷̸͍̥͕͉͉̘̱͖͉̫͌̏ͮ͗ͦ̊̌̏̓ͣ̌̕c̷̲͙̜̖͙͖̹̜̼̭͔̬͉̖̰͓̭̜͋̊ͬͬͅụ̡̤̣̟͈̰͕̣̼͉̱̍ͭ͆̔ͯ͘c̨̨̛̦̞̬͖͕ͮ̋ͮͭͬ͗ͧ̄ͫͪ̕ķ̷̸͍̥͕͉͉̘̱͖͉̫͌̏ͮ͗ͦ̊̌̏̓ͣ̌̕

You're going to get a boot to the back of your head when I order you to boot your teeth on the curb, Goldberg

>dude voting is for cucks, d-dont do it ;_;

t. Cuck

Why does he look like a black Lex Luthor?

>intelligent people are into the most intellectual sex fetish
rly maek tihnk

It's truly an honor and a privilege to post on the same board with you fine people.

>Cheetokike and Lizardcunt were the only two options!

Alt-right mental gymnastics everyone! It's easier to blame the system than themselves now that they realize the voted in the grand high kike.

There's a difference between voting for someone and worshiping them

Mmmmm is it a sexy patent leather boot? Describe the boot to me while I rub my nipples with pepto bismol.

You too!

We need more of these based niggers.
youtu.be/OcZBbQNN-Ww

>dude why didn't you vote Johnson? DUDE WEED XD

Gas yourself inbred sans nigger kike

Look at this triggered nazi scum.

fuck drumpfh

>More goalpost moving by alt-right Sup Forumsbabby #544325564

No one said you had to vote for Johnson either you fat pussy.

his right you know.

to bad he brings it out in a edgy way and looking like a tool.

>implying that ever happens

It's the boogie man ideology the right perceives of the left, just like the left perceives the right as nazis.

>single man takes on corporate media, globalist, politicians on both the left and right, as well as their cronies, acolytes, and lemmings
>wins
>Implying he isn't the God Emperor

Steel toe, size 12. Think about swallowing your broken jagged teeth after I curb stomped you

>Implying sand niggers, fat inbred flyover cows, and kikes like you aren't the majority of who voted for Kikenald Trumpstein

>dude why vore left or right when you can vote JOHNSON XD

You're a pathetic fucking loser and nobody would care if you shot yourself in the face

>wins

Source? Pretty sure he has lost at everything he's tried so far. Also last time I checked he was sucking Netanyahu's kike cock on the front lawn of the White House but hey, don't let facts get in the way of your mental gymnastics there Sup Forumscuck.

just memed up this meme in mememaker 5

There is no one to call out the Jews in a non-edgy way. They've set it up that way.

U mad kike? Get back to boot licking

>"No one said you had to vote Johnson"
>YOU WANT ME TO BOTE JOHNSON I GOTSTA PICK DA LEFT OR DA RIGHT FORE I EAT MAH SKETTI!

lel you Sup Forumscucks are fucking amazing.

Who is President again? How long has the 45th President been President again? Who is licking the corporate medias boots and begging for them to shit in hus mouth again?

Don't worry, I'll wait.

Ok bootlicker

It's cringe worthy the cult of personality shit.

>dude left and right is a joke just vote Johnson for the DUDE WEED LMAO XD

We got it kid, the elections been over for months you retarded dope addict

But he's right you are literally the kike bootlicker if you voted for Trump.

Trump on all accounts I'm pretty sure that's the point.

t. Bootlicker

Fuck off back to your fagbook safespace you retarded conformist

lel adorable

Good goy, keep drinking your estrogen filled water.

Mmmmm fuck yeah keep talking about licking boots I'm almost there.

>all the kikes bet on hill
>I'm supposed to believe they wanted Trump the entire time

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no no wait...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Boot lickers gonna lick boots holy shit

Trump is prez and you're waiting for the corporate media to unleash some more diarrhea in your mouth

>worshiping a billionaire president and sperging out when he gets insulted
>calls people conformists

The iron knee