I've figured it out

I've figured it out.

Americans are absolutely fixed on their opinion that they are the best country on the planet. It is immensely important to them.
I believe that this is due to a dogged fear of Russia, and China, and small penis complexes.
So they have self containment leagues and sports in which they don't have to get their asses routinely handed to them by other countries.

The only thing they enjoy that is worldwide is the Olympics and this is because their nation of 300 million balanced with an influx of money ensures that they see a healthy number of gold medals each year.

'Soccer' is something that Americans are painfully average at - embarrassing when they should be the best in the world given their HUGE pool of athletes.
So the media shies away from it, and the people pretend that 'it's for faggots' or [insert other validating excuse here].

They are obsessed with the propagation of the mentality that they are somehow better than all other countries and hence whenever they win in Soccer it's all "haha we are awesome we beat you at your own game we don't even like soccer" which is just the perfect retort as it doubles up as a reason to lose.

Once USA becomes a top 8 side - which they will eventually; it will begrudgingly become the largest sports revenue in America. But until then the public will be withdrawn from the sport that third world countries are better than them at.

rent free

or we just don't like soccer here

Its just boring desu. Fix it so it's violent. Shits not interesting unless life and limb are on the line.

>we

No one is stopping you from playing football, hockey, or baseball. It's just that you are too poor to pay for equipment and can only afford to play kickball

>No one is stopping you from playing football, hockey, or baseball. It's just that you are too poor to pay for equipment and can only afford to play kickball

people will bash things they havent tried
thats that

Is the dumb burger aware that baseball is the first sport in places like fucking venezuela?

>NOT A SINGLE AMERICAN LIKES SOCCER
>the city of (you)

I grew up playing soccer, then traded it for football because I didn't want to be known as a pansy

The Olympics is the only place that nations should play sports against other nations.

doubt it

Enjoy your CTE

>Ignores headers

Wow how did you come to that original observation Lars

Hey danefag did you really trade in the national sports created by Dane's for Dane's for some cucked pacifist foreign game?

this is state propaganda, the greatest fear their leaders had was hyphenated americans. Sport is their number one propaganda tool.

> USMNT
> anywhere near average
What did he mean by this

Honestly, american sports are kino, if it wasn't for the cancerous way that they transform sports in an unholy combination of adds with dumb ass "spectacles", I'd probably feel 100% jealous of them.
With that being said, yes, amerisharts hate foreigner competition for some reason, every time a european Basketball prospect is in the spotlight they call all of european players soft, slow or not athletic enough, because they can't stand not having every of the best athlets in the world.
That's why you see so many threads of americnas comparing the physic of their American Handegg Bulls with Messi or Ronaldo. Shit is weird.