Reminder Bill and Tom hate each other

Reminder Bill and Tom hate each other

Reminder the Patriots dynasty is on milimeter thin ice and will implode any day now

Reminder this team isn't near as talented as any of the other Pats teams, even some that missed the Super Bowl

Reminder the Patriots barely beat the Jaguars
They are beginning to show cracks. They are vulnerable. This is it. It's over. The evil empire is crumbling. The Eagles are going to slay the Dragon.

The chants on broad street after the win were "BIG DICK NICK" "BIG DICK NICK"

Reminder the eagles have already been cucked once

reminder that was with Donovan McNabb not BIGGUS DICKUS NICKUS

McNabb had his best season that year

anyone from philly knows not to get their hopes up.

i expect pats to beat them again. 2004 all over again

then again i also expected the eagles to lose the last 2 games as well

I've seen this script before. It ends the same way.

but mcnabb always mcnabbed

beating the eagles in the owl is less like cucking and more like dating a girl you have a healthy relationship with while her beta orbiter hisses at sunlight

Reminder that the eagles have never, and will never, win a superbowl.

>The evil empire is crumbling

you fags have been harping this since 2008, its just great

>nick foles
this Super Bowl with be a a laugher, pats by 17+

13-3, near guaranteed league MVP, going to 3rd super bowl in 4 years... man those cracks sure are showing.. this tread is pathetic and just shows how in deinal you are about the eagles impending doom. i suggest you delete this now.

Test

Can't based Pats and Eagles fans just set aside any differences between us and take these next two weeks to enjoy how assmad the entire New York Tri-State area is about this matchup?

I'm 34 and from Philly and fully expect a Win like I did Sunday.

>nick foles
this Divisional Round with be a a laugher, falcons by 17+
this Conference Championship with be a a laugher, vikes by 17+

And had a horrible defense that year.

It was literally "score more points than your defense allows". Thankfully for them they had a stellar offense, but that defense couldn't hold Brady enough and they lost by 3.

>comparing 2 chokers to the GOAT QB/Coach duo

>horrible defense
>had Brian Dawkins
does not compute

do you think Bill tortures Brady with pictures of Eli and videos of him choking in 2007 and 2011, just to motivate him

This, and I feel the Eagles match up best against the Patriots than they did against the Falcons and Vikings. Elite pass rush is what beats Brady, time and time again.

hope you're right m8

foles was playing like he got his dick sucked before the game.

You mean like Sacksonville's?

Tom Gaydy and the Cheatriots are going to get BTFO by the BEWD. Sean on suicide watch.

>comparing the vikings in philly to pats on a neutral site in the playoffs

idiot

>eagles going to slay the dragon
the Eagles ARE the dragon, retard.

Gonna be funny when 0 (zero) Eagles fans on this board 2 weeks from now.

>time and time again
>just beat the team with the best pass rush

really REALLY makes me think

Yes and no. They were stopping him late, but they couldn't maintain that. They ended up with 3 sacks, but having only 5 pressures. Eagles led the league in pressures by a lot, even having rested the most in week 17 out of everyone. Their rotation doesn't allow for them to get gassed as easily as Sacksonville did.

>muh "evil empire"
>DRUMPF IS JUST LIKE VOLDEMART OR GANONDORF
That's what you sound like.

>>just beat the team with the best pass rush

Sacks aren't the best way of measuring pass rush and the Jags were garbage in rushing yards allowed, Philly's front 4 is much better

*stopping him early

brady was killing it the whole game, his little manlet WRs (outside of amendola) just couldn't handle the physicality of jacksonvills DBs, cooks could have easliy had 150+ if had held on to some easy passes he let go. all without gronk and only getting 40 somthing yards coming from the running backs

Jacksonville had like 20 more sacks than the Eagles lmao. And they blitzed less often.

>Sacks aren't the best way of measuring pass rush

The Eagles beat them in pressures by a lot, Jacksonville only led in sacks because of their secondary and Campbell, their line is not as talented across the board or as deep as the Eagles and if you weren't a casual Patsfag who just started watching football you would have noticed their pass rush was nonexistent in the 4th quarter because they all got gassed

>eagles fans trying to say eagles D is better then the jags
You guys just stop. its sad. we all know you have no business in the super bowl and we were all robbed of the brees v brady SB we deserve.

>sacks are better than pic related

Nobody is saying the entire defense is better you blithering retard, the Eagles defensive line is better and you can argue for it in a million different ways

Tom Brady literally had a 123 passer rating under pressure this season, 23 higher than second place Carson Wentz.

I'm not surprised, but the Eagles don't blitz much and it's still better to put Brady on his back than do nothing

Excuse me 33 points higher.

mcnabb carried the game as far as it would go,
but
based on how the philly fans responded, tho
im rooting for the pats to rape the iggles

well you and you alone think that stupid shit,
so enjoy your stupid opinions and another super bowl embarrassment and the hands of the patriots, youll be screaming "cheaters" with tear filled eyes in 2 short weeks

How much longer are you going to move the goalposts?
>"Eagles lead the league in QB pressures, TB12 BTFO!!!"
>Tom Brady has by far the best QB rating in the league against QB pressure
>"W-who cares"

>darth belichick has two weeks to probe Eagles weaknesses

its gonna be a bad day for u Phila

The only ones moving the goalposts are Patsfags, the Eagles have a better passrush than the Jags and because you can't dispute it you're bringing up irrelevant shit about the Pats

1 future HoFer does not a great defense make.

That's why it took until Deshaun Watson being at QB for Houston to seem good.

A lot of people think the Eagles' dline is better, outside of Campbell they don't have a single player as good as Brandon Graham or Jernigan

>Brady against the Giants
>haha best D-line won't stop him
>Brady against the Broncos
>haha best D-line won't stop him

>Eagles have a better pass rush
>less sacks
>"m-muh qb pressure tho"

Like I just told you, QB pressure doesn't bother Tom Brady, if you wanna beat him you need to sack him and not let him make a throw.

the eagles dont have the best Dline....so

>comparing those all-time great D-Line's with the Eagles

And sacks aren't entirely based on the front 4 lmao, the Jags have the better secondary so they get more sacks, that doesn't mean their pass rush is better

So the Eagles worse secondary is going to let Brady's manlet receivers run between them or let Gronk go wild while the Eagles try to pressure Brady but not enough to sack him, nice.

Yeah you can think that if you want, but I was never arguing against that, just that you thought Jacksonville had better pass rushers when they have one good player and a bunch of whos poaching coverage sacks

I'm down

All I know is that if Tom had ended up like every other QB this year that mattered (Carson Wentz, Aaron Rodgers, Deshawn Watson), that entire Trio of Brady, Kraft and Belichecm would’ve been in Fuego. This entire year has just been a miracle run for the Patriots literally getting out of every shit smelling like fuckig roses.

Although, It’s nice to know that Darth Brady was looking at his apprentice and cried about him to his Emporer Kraft.

Sounds like a shit gameplan, this is the easiest SB team Belichick has played against by far.

Most certainly.Although I still think Jets robbed against the patriots. What the fuck even is a catch anymore (not that it matters).

If the AFC was a person, I’d gladly take all by the patriots out back like old yeller. Fucking pathetic bunch of garbage.

>haha your team is going to lose in the super bowl while my team went 3-13

So were the 2007 Giants at that point

Man those lights get changed over everything now. They once got turned to Amazon.com colors.

>what the fuck even is a catch anymore?
The absolute laziest of takes.

99% of that game was all patriots stomp but still, why do the refs only pay attention to the rules when it’s the patriots playing? Are they scared that Brady will come at them with the book?

The 2007 Giants almost beat them in the regular season in Week 17, they lost by 3 if I recall. And they had Strahan, Osi, Tuck, and Kiwi for their pass rush, WAYYYY better than the Eagle's . And Eli Manning is a much better QB than Foles.

And yet the Pats were favored by double digits, wait until the actual game begins before you call the team that just blew out the Vikings "easy"

They don't, it just gets hyped up by the media because it draws clicks. Gronk had a TD called back in the Pats/Chiefs game because he didn't survive the ground in the endzone. But no one gives a fuck until it happens to the Steelers against the Pats.

>And Eli Manning is a much better QB than Foles.
Eli Manning was a moron, he was just good enough at big plays to skate by on his defense's efforts.

>using gambling odds designed to get morons to part with their money.

>"we beat these eternal chokers guys, we can beat the most winning QB/Coach of all time!"

>people care less about a game winning pass being called back than an early TD in a double digit loss
Damn, you really exposed the media.

So you are saying it'll take an 18-1 like miracle for the eagles to win? Sounds about right...

Salteee

Hahah but muh cheating but muh refs

Meanwhile you're being mined for salt

Imagine your team's biggest story in their history being how they lost in the Super Bowl and gave the most winning QB of all time his 6th ring. Is that the sports version of being a cuck?

>2 of the most notorious choking teams ever compared to the greatest franchise in NFL history
The absolute state of Eagles fans

His 3rd and 6th rings. The only team to lost to Brady twice in the Owl.

>heh we beat the Vikings and the Falcons. Bring on the Patriots!

>is that the sports version of being a cuck

No, but getting owned by Eli Manning probably is.

Literally nobody cares about that anymore 2, soon to be 3, trophies later. How does it feel to know your only ammo doesn't even work anymore?

>only ammo for undermining Patsfags is Eli Manning

Nah, it's definitely the funniest though. Brady could be working on ring 8 if he were better than Eli Manning, that shit's pretty funny to me.

>losing 4 Super Bowls while having 0 wins and twice to the same QB isn't being a cuck, being 5-2 in them is!!

Reminder the Iggles are the only NFC East team with 0 Super Bowls. Literally all the other ones have multiple Championships.

>only ammo for undermining Patsfags is Eli Manning
It is, though.

All before you were even born laddy

The only thing this undermines is yourself because you've outed yourself as a brainlet baby

Wow, funny

How does it feel knowing your team is literally the redhaired stepchild of your division? How does it feel knowing your team will NEVER win a Super Bowl? Even the Cowshits will win another one while you never will.

>CHEEEEEATEEEEERS!

& Man coverage which the Iggles dont run

The games were reversed, so the score will be too. Checkmate.

>2001 Pats beat NFCW team
>2003 Pats beat NFCS team
>2004 Pats beat the Eagles

>2014 Pats beat NFCW team
>2016 Pats beat NFCS team
*you are here*
>2017 Pats beat the Eagles

Sorry Eagles fans, it's out of anyone's hands now.

It's the Eagles' 3rd super bowl appearance, and Brady would be 6-2 in that scenario, literal brainlet.

Don't forget that both times the year the Pats didn't make the SB it was an AFC West vs. NFC South matchup. It's literally going to repeat.

>he lets them live there RENT FREE