Why are black women obese ? I am mentioning the blacks we see in France or USA, not Africa...

Why are black women obese ? I am mentioning the blacks we see in France or USA, not Africa. I think an average black woman weighs easily 100kg (220lbs) for 1m65 (5'5'').

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_desert
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lower economic status + availability of cheap processed food

welfare

this. threads over folks, go home

Genetic memory trying to still save them from starvation

France might not be so bad, if they eat selectively

It's in the genes of the west african blacks

but every human starved during the stone age

when a piece of kale and an apple costs more than 4 packs of Kraft mac and cheese the your lower class will get obese, that's a fact.

I honestly didn't have a better shitpost standards are lower these days

But the racism train has no brakes, user-kun.

there are many kinds of blacks, here during the slavery period nigerians were most expensive, because they were taller an athletic, angolans were more fat an short

Because black men love fat women

Nope

Shape > Size even for breasts

Do you know your country of origin, black Americans don't? Are you from Nigeria, Angola, I don't know?

we study it in school, the trade routes and their life, everything planned to make everyone guilty

I'm not black myself, but I don't discard the possibility of an BLACK BULL ancestor, here only a dna test can confirm it since white skinned people can descended from blacks

Processed food is more expensive than food prepared at home from healthy ingredients.

The government exposes them to greater levels of toxins and endocrine distruptors.

Cheap veg ain't always easy to get, here it's dirt cheap but I imagine in america that ain't exactly true

In the U.S., processed food is hella cheap and there are places where fresh ingredients are simply not accessible or are far too expensive. Not every country has farmers' markets like yours, especially in cities.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_desert

OBSESSED

Definitely going to make an appearance in the next recognizable posters thread

Vegetables of a quality a perfidious Anglo such myself would be envious of are grown all over America. Even in the UK where fuck all grows and we have to import most veggies it is still cheaper than eating processed food.

There is no excuse for being fat in this age in any country - it's purely laziness and willful ignorance (or maybe a massively under active thyroid gland).

Maybe processed food is cheaper and more prevalent in America, but I doubt vegetables are that out of reach for most people.

I always do my groceries in supermarkets nothing special, sometimes I go to our local equivalents of corner stores when everything else is cloded (all of them are owned by arabs, so we just refer to them as "at the arab's").

I eat a lot of processed food myself, but that's because I'm either lazy or too busy. I think that has more to do this even in the US. Also living in anxiety generating environment makes you crave fat, unhealthy foods. Living in a bad neighborhood generates a lot of anxiety, it's probably not a coincidence. For many who live in a better neighborhood, just watching the news is enough to experience that effect (I'm talking about Americans in general here, and even to some extent about Europeans).