FUCKING CNN

Listening to CNN and already the are calling this a "lone wolf attack inspired by ISIS"

Wtf is wrong with them!?

How do we end this stupidity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJAL6xgViqg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

well maybe the attacker was inspired by ISIS but wasn't a member. that's not them being libcuck, you idiot. its them telling the factual truth. the ideology of ISIS is cancer but not every terrorist that follows that ideology is a member of ISIS.
>inb4 butthurt frogs start calling me a cuck or ahmed or some shit like that

got one better: I tuned in to Anderson Cooper and they were talking about Syria and how the government "sponsors these sort of terrorists"

when the hell did that become a thing?

Kill those traitors, call it a lone wolf attack

It was a lone wolf attack.

A lone wolf Muslim. It just provides more evidence of how dangerous these people are, even when they're not tied to a terrorist organization.

Clinton News Network is not just a meme.

Did they call it a terrorist attack yet? I tried watching CNN for a bit last night, but for triggered by them refusing to call it terrorism.

>well maybe the attacker was inspired by ISIS but wasn't a member.
This. It's not some kind of weird shilling campaign, it's them literally saying "the man was not a card-carrying member of ISIS, but held the same ideals"

not all muslims, im a gay conservative muslim, and I live in saudi arabia 9 months of the year, and you guys need to learn to love

as if that's somehow any better than an organized terror attack

all it shows is that even homegrown muzzies are prone to this shit, which, honestly, is much scarier than some group out there which can be identified and destroyed

When sanity gets back in the pace where it belongs, you know that 90% of mainstream media should be in jail.

Stop watching CNN it's nothing but propaganda.

But #NOTALLMUSLIMS bro
also don't forget if you try to stop them, they win.
and finally don't be such an islamophobic
shitlord, or you will be on the wrong side of history.

Lol, the Syrian government literally slaughters terrorists.

I actually don't understand how that isn't worse than being a plain ISIS member

Noice

Kill them that is how we can end their stupidity.

Its looking to be the only option.

Nigger lovers mudslime lovers kike lovers 3rd shit world lovers stealing money fro hard working people and giving it to shit countries so the elites can pat themselves on the backs and have fun touring the world.

They need to start dying.

>1 guy commits a horrible crime
>somehow representative of billions of people
Fuck off

>ISIS is billions of people

Not surpised there.

Maybe by not listening/watching that garbage?
Get your news from alternative media. There are pretty decent reporters that don't depend on ad-money or corporate interests out there.

This is only the beginning. Lone wolf attacks till their numbers are strong enough to take government control. Then what? They force their rule on you. It's only a matter of time. And you will just sit watch and pay for the whole thing.

Even if they say "inspired by ISIS" they'll see nothing wrong with it

We stop watching their t.v shows for a start.

>"lone wolf attack inspired by ISIS"

ISIS = Islam and they will be correct.

>gay conservative muslim, and I live in saudi arabia
Where do you live exactly?

Syria and Russia have both for a long time targeted "moderates" (relatively speaking) so the last men standing were so extreme that KSA/Turkey and the US couldn't support them.

Nice try Mohammed.

Wait, wtf did i miss?

What happened now?

87 dead
100 wounded
religion of "peace"

Do they know you're gay in SA? Conservative and Muslim aside, how much love do they have for you being a faggot?

Any non state organization that attacks government troops is by definition a terrorist organization. If an organization did the same thing to the USA military, they would be classified as terrorists.

>terrorists
>taking control of western European governments
>ever

Maybe you should stop watching Fox News, you memecuck.

Isis literally called to use such tactics and clearly stated to roll over people with cars and shit, it was like a month ago for their ramadan.

He was a lone wolf with a bunch of guns and explosives in the truck that he put there all by himself to use for himself! It's so obvious!!!

but OP, it was a lone wolf attack inspired by ISIS

jews are inspired by how much power they can gain from pretending they are ISIS and killing whites

a lone wolf kike

So it's the same spin they put on the gay club massacre?

Yeah, not even the least bit surprised

You think ISIS has an elaborate fucking membership initiation ritual?

You are fucking stupid.

>Listening to CNN
Fucking sheep

>Wtf is wrong with them!?
YOU are what is wrong with them.

>How do we end this stupidity?
By not watching CNN you slobbering fucking retard.

Just because you say you're a part of ISIS doesn't make you a part of ISIS.

again, I ask you. What do you think the qualifications of being part of ISIS is?

They don't have a fucking roster.

It literally does.

>"lone wolf attack inspired by ISIS"
I thought they found guns and grenades in the truck.
How the fuck would a lone wolf with no terrorist connections get illegal military equipment in france.

There's nothing wrong with that. It just shows that the problem isn't just ISIS, but the cancerous ideology of Islam.

Did you guys know that every school shooting in the US is orchestrated by the same group? They're called WASUS (We All Shoot Up Schools) and they'll give you a bunch of guns and ammunition if you tell them that you want to kill the popular kids.

CNN reported that the 'explosives' were fake? Were they lying or are you lying?

>terrorist says they're ISIS
>ISIS claims responsibility
>lone wolf
>every fucking week

Damn. Wish those guys would have been around when I was a kid.

Why does everyone think ISIS is this huge terrorist organization that operates in the shadows like Hydra

Ok never mind I just realized it fuck capeshit people actually think this is a world with supervillains and shit

Extreme right wing violence across Europe but you're all too pussy to do it

>people actually think this is a world with supervillains
There are a few here and there

>when the hell did that become a thing?

When Hillary started to campaign for putting ground troops in Syria

>its them telling the factual truth.

news don't tell the truth they peddle fantasy

everyone knows that, I'm not even certain there really was a muslim

>youtube.com/watch?v=RJAL6xgViqg
Watch this video then come back and tell me who exactly DOES represent all these Muslims ;^)