How much is the average price of an eighth of marijuana...

How much is the average price of an eighth of marijuana? I used to smoke years ago but quit so I don't know the current prices. This hoe wants $50 for one and I specifically remember buying them for $35 before. Is she trying to take me for a ride or does this sound reasonable?

Attached: 800368d4-1cc2-48a9-94e7-837d9165382e.jpg (612x608, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/ZdwAVy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Should mention location is East Coast US

Ausfag here,

Gram = 20
Two for 30.
Eighth = 50.

Our weed is hella shit, and hella overpriced. Dunno if this helps.

I stopped smoking the kalliweed too. But i remember there used to be this website called priceofweed where you can get the latest prices worldwide.
Personally though 50 for an eighth is only ok for top notch stuff

10$ a gram in canada. States is usually more due to laws but if you are in a legal area it should be 10 a gram. consider that the canadian dollar is about 0.75 of a us dollar. Should be like 35-40 or so? But again you're in the US.

50 better be some good fucking shit. also on the east coast, 35 an 8th is pretty standard for solid weed around me. ask to buy more maybe, most ppl will give you better prices the bigger chunk of an O you buy

Fukk that
10 for gram
30 for a 8th
50 for quad 7grams
90 for half oz.
160 for the full zip
That bitch is fucking u over mate

New England is 20-40 depending on how good or who you know

Man, I wish I was in 'murica. Ausfags get reamed for weed prices. They don't even care to spit on it before they fuck you over.

You just don't know the right people

True as fuck, hahah.

Hahahaha you obviously live somewhere it's legal.

I live in a very illegal state very far north.

The closest medical dispensaries an O is 480 after it's all said and done

An 8th is 60

You can get a deal on prerolls for 3 1 gram rolls for 40 bucks.

Black market O is 350 for primo 250 for mids.

Either way 50 bucks for an 8th is actually a good deal in my state as long as it's not ditch weed from mexico.

Nah user, it's $10 a gram here in the USA as well for that loud pack. If you're paying more, you're getting scammed.

Everything you said user is right but, for whatever reason, my homies & I have never played more than $150 for a Zip. Then again, maybe we was just getting a good deal because lets me tell you, that shit was good was fuck.

Dont listen to this fucking guy. Hes probably living withing 10 miles of a dispensary. It depends on where you live. These people dont understand what illegal rural states are like. Fucking clueless and talking out their asses. 350 an O for blackmarket is normal still all over the midwest.

>please like me, Sup Forums please fucking like me here I share memes you've heard of just please fucking like me
a good one, user.
What have you done for society?

Attached: 1517924788879.png (402x450, 58K)

6Lp4mo4wb0hc

Attached: 1522696683068.png (600x600, 217K)

It depends on where in the USA. This is a very large country, and prices/availability vary from location to location. Especially since the patchy legal market is scattered about which alters prices in regions.

50 for an 1/8th is basically street value of some dank for those who don't have good contacts.

Basically it's the most one can sell an 1/8th of krypto for without getting into scam territory (higher).

Now 35 is probably the more average price for some dank... if you're a regular buyer with connects. Because now you have a more competitive base since you've been shopping around.

But yeah... if you haven't smoked in a while, and you're in a location that has lower access to herb. 50 isn't abnormal... just means you don't purchase often.

Or maybe he doesnt wanna buy a whole QP at a time and lives somewhere it's super illegal still. Fucking dumbass. You realize theres some states that arent even medical yet right? Or have you been living in a legal state so long your just assuming everyone else's state is following suit?

I'm the last user who reply to the previous user. As I stated that everything that person said was right except I never played more than $150 for that loud pack. I'm in an illegal state btw so maybe prices are different based on location & whomever is selling it.

Holy shit just posting to let everybody in this thread know that they are an especially pathetic brand of loser.

cont'd

I'd also say this girl might not be a dealer either. And rather she sells a portion of what she gets to cover her own buy. In which case, again 50 is normal. She might be getting it at a slightly better price because she's a regular buyer, but since she doesn't buy bulk, her margins are tighter. And thusly you're covering those margins for the convenience of the buy.

So you just outed yourself as a pathetic loser?

I'm not in a legal state you stoopid idiot. I'm in a state where it will definitely be one of the last to legalize weed.

You all are misinformed and stupid. Everyone's just bragging about the cheapest bags they can get. Fuck all of you. I can drive to Denver in 12 hours and get a gram of wax for 10 bucks. Oh I win. Fucking hate stoners.

Here in OR its 20-40 depending on strain. I bought some 25% the other day for 20 :)

Love legal weed.

This is sort of true, but I have found if you find the right people you can still get some pretty good prices... or at least get the 30% shit for those high prices.

swim pays around 70€ for 10g here in middle euroep

Attached: 71529614_2379036142360175_5265114238237540352_n.jpg (650x750, 42K)

40 1/8 is average here on the east for dank

Midwest... Indiana fag here and those prices are spot on. But I buy an o a week. So maybe that's why i dont get raped. Or it could be that I've known all the people I buy off of for 10 plus years.

God damn, how do you even go through that much a week

You're correct my dude, Aus is still criminalised.

30-35 is normal youre gettin fucked for 50

been that price since the 80's

Az not legal yet

Also Ausfag, you must live in Sydney or Melbourne cause you’re getting ripped off. In Perth it’s like 10 for a gram.

south florida
10$ a dime
25 an eighth sometimes 30 depending on quality /dealer

seems like it was answered but im from a small town in northern Ontario with fucking indigenous people getting cuts on everything. A native women was selling triple A for 35$ a quarter
Due to legalization average price from dealers is 40-50$ but your better off buying online in canada anyways

Where do you buy? Street theives or government crooks? Go online, stop being a pussy and enjoy our 5$ a gram Canadian weed

35-40 dollars Connecticut here...

It depends,too much if u ask me,im in OHIO,most are 35 to 40, 40 is pushing it,if its legit medical,like legit medical than maybe,she trying to get u op

$30 here in Texas. $20-$25 if it's a good deal

Prices are same here for kb or Colorado. Not that reggie shit we were smoking 10-15 years ago.

I live in the midwest. You must be smoking ditchweed. Lol

People also need to keep in mind that the canadian dollar is worth less than the american dollar so $10 a gram is comparable to $7 usd.

The amazing thing about weed prices in Alberts is, they've barely changed in the 16 years I've been smoking. Where I live its pretty much always been $10 per gram, with bulk discounts the more you buy (like $25-$30 an eighth, $45-$60 a quarter, etc). You would expect that prices would go up with inflation but that has never been the case where I live, at least not from who I've bought from but it seems to be pretty consistant everywhere I have seen. It maybe upticked a little bit to where it was rare to find an eighth for less than $30, but now legalization has changed everything. For all my old "illegal" providers, the price has plummeted to compete with the legal market. Now I can get a quarter for $40 no problem.

But it just feels more fun to buy legal weed and to have so much variety/freedom of selection at your finger tips. For me it justifies the higher price.

Ausfag here, don't know what you guys are on about with shitty weed, just get some better connects my guy

Attached: 20190927_205254.jpg (4032x1908, 1.29M)

Fellow ausfag here, what even is an eighth? Guessing it's what we call a 50 here cos it's half of a quarter? So $50

With the weed market, just like any other commodity, prices are determined by supply and demand. Just because one price is standard in one area of the US, DOESN'T MEAN that price is going to be standard across the whole country. It depends a lot on availability, the local climate for growing, state laws, what the competition is charging, etc. People need to learn basic principals of economics. They think they are special because "my guy charges me this much", well guess what, "your guy" is basing his prices on being competitive in the local market, which will vary depending on what the local standard is.

An eighth is technically 3.5g where most of Aus tends to do 3g because of scum dealers, but accurate none the less

I smoke but usually just say how much I want in grams. An eighth is 3.5 right? 50 is way too high imo

Get in now and thank me later

imgur.com/ZdwAVy8

Tent

if youre paying 20 a gram youre a fucking idiot

Attached: 1211E9ED-42F0-4FAB-AE86-34E92AA8EB3B.jpg (360x394, 135K)

everyone ive ever bought from sells for 10 a gram youre just a dumb faggot. consider sucking cock to pay for your weed instead

In South Africa we have 20ZAR a gram which is as useful as 1.6USD so it's pretty cheap

Damn, I don't know.
Last time I bought pot it was 5 bucks per ounce.

$20-$40 depending on state, if they charge more its because they bought high but want a profit. They're not scamming you, since they're telling you the price. Just dont buy.

Supply and demand. If you really need it, you'll go to her if no one else is selling you know

Not more than 8-10€, germanfag here

North central Florida here. 30 an eight for some SERIOUS fucking gas. Almost everything you can get here is straight exotic/ medical quality.

califag reporting
she's scamming you in this state, but you're on the eastern side so i have no clue what your prices are

gram: 10
2: 20
eigth: 30-35 depending on strain