The Walking Dead is a great sh-

Is a great shit that you flush, yes

>One Way sign

Top kek

Kuckman is the biggest hack in the industry

What the fuck were they thinking with this

>Literally walking into the sign
>It just slips into their skull, no extra force required

Why not just put head high poles on the walls, so you don't need to kill them? They'd kill themselves for you.

>tfw you know the show is shit but you can't stop watching and even read the shitty comics and play the shitty videogames

What have I become?

You made me smile OP

I can't stop watching it because I can remember the past 7 years of my life based on what season was airing at the time.
Before that it's just "browsed Sup Forums and /k/, jerked off to cartoons". With the seasons as reference point I can remember details better.

jesus christ. how can people like this garbage

>the US military couldn't stop them

you think tahts bad? they've literally done the same to humans on the show.

That look on that old bitch's face is priceless. Like she's working some mindless assembly line job

They're zombies. They've been decomposing in the hot sun for the past several years

Being exposed to the sun and decomposing for a couple years doesn't turn bone into mush that can be caved in with your index finger.

but they're zombies and they're not a real thing so you can say it does because it's fiction

Hello Rabbit.

>skull plate, literally one of the thickest bones in your body, is sludgy to the point of being lazily penetrated with a metal pole
>zombies still capable of fine movements like walking and grabbing and capable of biting with enough force to injure normal humans instead of snapping their wafer thin jaws apart

The Walking Dead audience everyone.

Zombies never made sense anyway. They expend too much energy and don't take in enough sustenance to live as long as they do.

Maybe they tried to explain this in walking dead, I admit I dropped it around season 3.

Howcome they always try to give zombies a rational scientific explanation? Howcome it's never just magic? There's not enough films about necromancers

Agreed it would be way cooler if it was some kind of demonic sorcery type of thing instead of a dumb plague. More story possibilities too.

Reminder that the skull is strong enough to have a good history of stopping 9mm and other small cal.
People have dropped from sky scrapers onto their head with their skull still perfectly intact.

I always liked the space-virus type zombie.
"It came here on a meteor" is one of my favorite premises.

Then how are they walking around still intact and a threat to people?

>still watching this show

who could have possibly kept on watching after season 2?

How do these things walk around let alone kill anyone if their bones are made of jello?

In the comic I think they come across a zombie that hasnt eaten anything and is just too weak to get up. I dont remember how far into the outbreak it was though.

Sounds pretty good, any examples?

hey guys what if "the walking dead" is referring to the humans who are still alive and not the zombies?

In the first episode there is a totally decayed zombie and that's only a few months into the outbreak.
Those never appear again.

Well The Expanse and Shaun of the Dead come to mind. Southpark had one too in the early seasons I think

DUDE

>Shaun of the Dead
Was there ever any reason given? I think they made it a point not to.
South Park episode started with that space station crashing on Kenny but the zombies started when he was enbalmed using worcestershire sauce.

In Shaun of the Dead there's some radio broadcast about some satellite crashing and then it started. I can't be bothered to watch that Sp episode again so I'll just assume you are right.

Interesting, time for a rewatch I guess.

I think it's just as they're leaving to go to the Winchester the first time but I can't be sure.

Thanks senpai

>the show is shit but you can't stop watching

oh kid

this is one show you can and should drop like a wet shit.

Once I found out who negan brained I had zero interest in continuing. Have some self respect.

>tfw going through my entire netflix viewing history and seeing what I watched for the last 7 years.

So much time I dont remember, marathoning whole shows. I know what you mean using tv as a reference point.

The comics are at least better than the show.

>not even pointed like you would expect a sign post to be.

zombies havent been a threat in how many seasons, barring a few unusual events Ricks crew can literally wade into a huge crowd and massacre them like its an RPG

the original walking dead comic from the 80's had zombies created by alien biological weapon.

unless the writers dont like you
then a single zombie is an unstoppable hulk

I've played the games but haven't seen the show
what do they do in the show? Is it mostly just drama over who's in charge and a protag floating between groups?

It's the same pathetic piece of shit you fucking manchild.

28 Days Later is the only one I can think of where all the zombies starved within a month or so of the initial outbreak.

Doesn't work for a +1 season till the ratings die series though.

What happened to the military in the TWD universe? Have they ever shown how the zombie outbreak happened in non-america countries? Was it even a worldwide phenomena or are there countries that are successfully quarantined (or at least were until the "you always become a zombie after you die" air reached then)?

i wonder if anyone will actually do a zombie movie where the whole thing burns out within a few days because of zombies weaknesses and organised resistance , but those days are total mayhem.

so much zombie material exists now im not sure there are any even moderately original angles on it now, the closest ive seen is "the girl with all the gifts"

woah, any other examples of unrealistic things in television and film we may have missed?

Basically.
In the Telltale games the zombies were an actual threat, here they are more background noise.

I'd like to see a new zombie concept where any warm blooded creature that dies comes back as a zombie. So not just people... you'd have cats and dogs, deer and bears, mice and rats, swarms of birds...

It'd start out a little slow and the government then public would freak when they couldn't deny that morgues were filling up with 'living' corpses. Then a rash of animal bites which transmit a fatal disease...

So Resident Evil?

>that fucking pic

It's called the walking dead for a reason.

>Jogging Dead
doesn't really have the same ring to it

Nah from memory it's just been mostly eaten before reanimating. There's also ones that have died and reanimated but just haven't moved because they haven't had a stimulus to react to - think the tank zombie in season one, and I think one grabs Rick's leg early in the comics and he doesn't see it because it's on the floor.

Kirkbride said he'd never explain the zombies in the comics, because muh "not the central point"

Undead, the Australian zombie movie with the multi-barrel pump action shotgun.

Why did Scooby-doo Zombie Island get it so right?

Human skulls don't exist
Skulls don't exist

We're all made of jello

"undead "i think

If their skulls are indicative of their bone density then they wouldn't be able to walk. The pressure of even walking would turn their bones to mush.

A rëdditor.

>People have dropped from sky scrapers onto their head with their skull still perfectly intact

What floor did they fall from? The 1st one?