Has the American holiday of Halloween become popular in your country yet...

Has the American holiday of Halloween become popular in your country yet? I'm curious how popular it is around the world. Will you be dressing up or watching spooky movies? Will the kids be trick-or-treating?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samhain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>american

no

No.

Unless you count numerous horror film festivals at cinemas across the country as celebration.

A bunch of greedy corporate jews try to implement the custom in France, putting millions into TV commercials.

It only worked towards very young kids and mentally disturbed people.

Only retarded expats and rich kids

it is becoming a meme here, but is more related to parties not that kids asking for candy thing

Impressively accurate.
Same here in Germany.

Somewhat

Only kids care about it

just an excuse for slut wear slut clothees

this

It's OUR holiday. Started getting advertised by Irish-Americans who wanted to sap the goyim dry.

Yes, when I was a kid I thought it was an official holiday here, too (we even have a Spanish name for it). Also, both the Halloween and the Day of the Dead aesthetics usually get combined and kids go trick or treating for three days straight.

People in my town started dressing up for Halloween since the last year almost every girl as Harley Quinn. the most original costume I saw was an obese Lightning McQueen.

>tfw no qt day of the dead gf

there are "halloween parties" and thats it

It's too popular. Jews love it since they can sell overpriced halloween stuff.

Meh.
Sort of? It is just another excuse for people to throw parties and stuff.

Are there many jews in Finland?

Upper-class Brazilians copy it and do it inside their gated communities, but outside of the gated community you would probably get shot or at least laughed at.

Not many literal jews, but all the stores try to push halloween to be a thing.

No, he's being an idiot.

It only seems to be popular with young adults using it as an excuse for a piss up. Don't see many children knocking on doors asking for toffees anymore.

>t. Jude

No, kids can't go outside anymore due to arab/nigger invasion

>American holiday
its Irish

He literally just said "not many literal jews" so he's a poor fuck who doesn't understand what business is.
>you have a store? you're an entrepreneur? lolol jew lol

It's extremely popular, most people do something. Kids do trick or treat, and older people have partys and gettogethers.

It's American.

I love Halloween. It's the only time of the year when spooky stuff can really be appreciated.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samhain
started as a Pagan Irish tradition. Americans just turned into a meme like they do with everything

Jewishness is a state of mind, not a religion

We follow the American meme, not pagan Irish traditions.

I think that's what he means. It's been corrupted by business interests just like Christmas and Easter.

Yeah Halloween as we know it is as Irish as pizza with gyros and pineapple as a topping is Italian.

Get a fucking grip. Your precious holiday got ruined by corporate jewry Americans love so much.

Retardation is an objective and real state of mind.

Bonfires? Pagan. Carving pumpkins? Pagan.

The only thing that isn't pagan is handing out sweets. See It's the same with St Patricks day. Goyim don't even realise they're funding the Greater Hibernian State.

NOPE. All Halloween traditions are Pagan rooted besides giving out sweets. See

Carving turnips was the original tradition.
Pumpkins are very much a new world thing.
Not invalidating your point, just wanted to mention that since turnip carvings are way creepier.

I'm Irish and we definitely own Halloween. The tradition of giving out sweets is also Irish it comes from guising.

In the North we also let off fireworks

My polish friend was saying that you visit graveyards on Halloween and light candles and place them on the graves.

Yeah we have a 2 day break to celebrate this shit
October 31st everyone goes to the graves to mourn their dead relatives, some even stay all night long.
Same day people make altares, and eat pumpkin dishes alongside with family, family dinner and consequential binge drinking is not off the table.
November 1st people party and rave like crazies, bars and nightclubs open all night long and kids go to the street and ask for candy.
November 2nd is like hangover day, some other families go to the graves to give their offerings, since this day is only reserved to no baptized children and criminals waiting in the purgatory.
I find these days the best days in he year.

I know but I felt like it didn't matter since it's the same concept.

>best days of the year
This

scottish gaelic actually. guising, turnips instead of pumpkins, etc.

some retards let their kids go treat or trick and then get mad when no one gives them candy. halloween parties are common among young people

Begging should be outlawed.

I swear I could had guess Nordic flags were behind these posts.

>you visit graveyards on Halloween
We don't do that on Halloween. All Saints Day is a Christian tradition.

My grandmother is absolutely bent on little kids trying to collect candies. She kicked one and he fell down the stairs.

Well the polish in Ireland have adopted to trick or treating, they take their kids out and they also hand out sweets.

Lovely pic by the way.

>Well the polish in Ireland have adopted to trick or treating, they take their kids out and they also hand out sweets.
It's not like they have dead relatives buried in ireland.

Is dressing up in a shitty 20 dollar mario costume an Irish tradition?

Kek

Well in Mexico we mix Halloween/Day of the dead(mexican)/All saints day over these days from October 31-November 03, some people do trick or treat, others go to graveyards, others make altars for their deads, other make costume parties, others make parties for the dead eating traditional mexican food(tamales, atole,etc) so in Mexico these days are pretty good for 3-4 days, you can have fun at being a kid/teen/adult/old or even a dead guy

Yes it is, Im sure over here there will be a lot of kids asking for candy n shit
I prefer our day of the dead shit, specially since at my school we are getting a 3 day break next week, so Ill be celebrating the dead by going with them with alcohol

Actually it is. A very bastardized version of it.

The truth to the tradition is that on Halloween the pagans believed that spirits could come back and wander the Earth for that night. So by dressing up you would frighten the spirits off and also disguise yourself so the spirits couldn't identify you

Pretty comfy
The smell of cémpasuchil, sugar skull candies and "dead" bread are just the cherry on top

Not at all.

wtf i love american halloween now

I better not catch any white fucks using mexican faces paints for halloween or i'm gonna fucking reeeeeeeeeeeeee

around 15 years ago started with parties, mostly for people above 18yo or anyway not for kids
now it's a year or 2 that kids try to ask for candies at houses but mostly get ignored
degeneration

why. spics here have sponged off white america for evey good thing in your lives. some face paint is going to set you off? fucking lel

>halloween has spread
>black friday is in the process of spreading as well

What american holiday will spread next?

>tfw in ten years euros, asians, and latin americans will be eating burgers and setting off fireworks as they celebrate the 4th of July

I always thought hamburgers came from Hamburg in Germany....

Fireworks came from China...

This. Never seen anyone actually celebrating it. You look like an complete idiot if you do.

this

Uzi guns from Israel.....

Hamburg steak came from Germany, you cuck. We put it between two buns and added some nice condiments to it.

Are fish and chips not English because people have breaded fish before?

Wouldn't surprise me. But there's also thanksgiving, maybe too big to spread though.
Actually, I think the next American tradition to spread may be St. Patrick's day, I already see some limited celebration.
America isn't the only one to spread their traditions though, Oktoberfest is growing a lot too. Wait, accorting to Wikipedia it's big in America too, maybe that's where we are getting it from, I always assumed Germany though.

what's wrong with free candy

There is no easily loalized 4.7. merch, so no. Those """"festivities""""" are 100% just excuse for stores to push out stuff manufactured in China + some gullible people throwing kitchy parties.

annoying as fuck
also i have to waste money to buy them and they will get obese/diabetus from it
win/win for jews but i dont swing that way

Oktoberfest has been pretty popular he for the past twenty years or so, maybe that's it.

I think these holidays spread because they're pretty nice and comfy. Who doesn't like a nice big meal of turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie, etc. or drinking beer and whiskey all day while everyone wears green?

I'm winding you up I'm too comfy to be in conflict

idk maybe people who arent degenerates?

Sorry, it's sometimes hard to distinguish banter from bullying on Sup Forums lately

Well, enjoy your time with the muslim fundamentalists

>turkey
That reminds me, we'll probably see our traditional holidays becoming more American as well. Christmas tends to be quite conservative, but turkey will probably become more and more popular over time because that's what America does.
We are also seeing a slight trend towards the American style of extremely over decorated homes with flashing lights in all colours and huge santa statues of plastic in the gardens. It's not that big, but it's growing.

>people shitting on halloween ITT
why though? halloween is GOAT.

There's no big christmas meal in Norway?

their form of it are normies going out to party, not kids going around the neighborhood knocking on doors for treats. i'd hate it too if halloween was only like that here

Wouldn't fucking surprise me if we starting celebrating Thanksgiving and the 4th of July

those are MAC 11s, which are 100% american

>turning up to strangers houses asking for sweets

Awful

The most popular foods are salty sheep meet steam boiled on sticks or some pig thing I think includes their ribs, and cod is also tradition but not that popular. Probably some people who eat lye fish or something too.
Eating turkey is an American import with short traditions

Do they at least get comfy halloween movies and tv specials?

Would it anger you or make you happy?

>The most popular foods are salty sheep meet steam boiled on sticks or some pig thing I think includes their ribs, and cod is also tradition but not that popular. Probably some people who eat lye fish or something too.
Sounds like good drinking food but not necessarily comfy holiday food.

Anger. I like Americans and America but despise Americanisation, just find fucking moronic.

>celebrating pagan holidays

>mutilating baby dicks

duh, of course mostly kids celebrate it.

>killing Jesus

even the nips celebrate christams nowadays, there's no way of avoiding it shlomo

I agree desu. I wish cunts would keep their comfy cultures instead of mixing in some others' for bastardized sickness. I want to visit Germany and see sausage shops, not kebab shops. ;_;

What's uncomfy about that? You only think that because that's what you are used to.

People do put more effort into it that just putting the meat on the table with potatoes on the side, you know. It's a proper holiday dinner with a lot of effort put into it.
Forgot about ham by the way, super boring type of meat so easy to forget.

>lying about Egypt mass-enslaving them

Getting to be less and less about kids and more about being the 50th day of the year that alcoholics use as an excuse to drink excessively.

Lol
It takes an American to know about guns.

>roasting in oven

We have Räbeliechtliumzug which is superior to halloween