Post Alex Jones kino. And yes this is Sup Forums related he has directed several documentaries

Post Alex Jones kino. And yes this is Sup Forums related he has directed several documentaries.

youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EN_VBc98dzg
youtube.com/watch?v=nN4zBUJ89II
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtu.be/ZuMNZZmImeA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotoscoping
youtube.com/watch?v=TF_6fYlfVo0
youtube.com/watch?v=5d1F0mJ8QPs
youtube.com/watch?v=BI0gwjg0h2E
www2.ucsc.edu/whorulesamerica/power/bohemian_grove_spy.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KgREVykFKXg
youtube.com/watch?v=LgE2rbrqQoI
youtube.com/watch?v=3-ZqD9-W1_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How is this guy even a thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=EN_VBc98dzg

>documentaries

People are gullible.

he is enthusiastic

He's so ridiculously over the top that most people start watching him purely for entertainment and to laugh at his antics. But after a while they realize he's actually right about a lot of things.

And wrong about a lot of things. He believes every conspiracy, and then gets credit for the few that turn out to be true, then just stops talking about the other ones when it's clear he was wrong.

I haven't heard of any outlandish Alex Jones conspiracy theory in forever. All he talks about these days are "conspiracies" that are all but confirmed truths, like that the Clinton's have a body count, that there is fluoride in tap water, that google wants to control and censor the internet to fit their agenda, Obama smells bad, that sort of stuff.

All the outlandish "hurr reptilians are making the frogs gay" shit seems to always be cut together clips from 10+ years ago, brought up by the MSM in an attempt to discredit him.

This isn't Sup Forums related and you fucking know it.

I came to post Anime Israel but the file size is too big. :(

>confirmed truths
No. It's half-truths and exaggerations mostly. Sometimes even flat out lies.

>documentaries

>he believes every conspiracy
He's got called a Jewish shill because he didn't care about pizzagate.

What? He lives for the outlandish conspiracies, the ancient aliens illuminati tier shit, but he realised going political brought him more views. Alex Jones literally believes Americans were never on the moon!

what the fuck is this?
This is quite possibly the worst art direction I've ever seen

I love that people on Sup Forums actually endorse this man now.

This is a man who used to post shit like this during the previous presidency
>Obama had mass shooter mind controlled to take away your guns
>Obama had the Boston Bombers hand picked and set up to take away gun powder
>FEMA is setting up to round everyone up for death camps
>The National Guard is preparing to enforce Martial Law in a nationwide training event where they will be going door to door (and Walmart is in on it)
>The Government is poisoning the water to turn people gay and they're also dumping chemicals in the water to turn frogs gay

I don't honestly think he believes a decent portion of what he says but it's all an act to push products like "DNA boosters" and brain pills. I don't know if he still sells them but what the fuck is a DNA booster?

He used to sell gas masks for when "they" gassed us and the Amazon pages are hilarious. He obviously had a surplus of paid reviews for all his sugar pill products.

Sup Forums loves this man now and takes him seriously.

youtube.com/watch?v=nN4zBUJ89II

I'M NOT A SLAVE, I'VE BROKEN THE CONDITIONING. IT DOESN'T WORK ON ME. I'M PRIMITIVE, I'M REAL

It's just typical Sup Forums cognitive dissonance. Jones has Trump's stamp of approval so they do mental backflips to justify his lunacy instead of just accepting that their god king isn't infallible.

You keep talking about Sup Forums as if it's one person. I post there and nothing you said is true of me so your entire argument is instantly invalidated. Most people there don't take him as seriously as you're saying anyway.

>Hates globalists who use people for power and wealth
>Uses conspiracy theorists for money

I'm not even sure what his message is or what he wants.

It works with the tone of the film

Oh yeah, those Trump threads are full of reasonable people who you can have a conversation with.

>Disagree with someone

>CTR SHARIAHBLUE GTFO
>PAID SHILL DETECTED
>MAGA
>KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

I only trust Comcast, Time Warner and Google to handle my news, fuck off poltards.

You answered your own question in your post.

Again you're cherry picking things to complain about a board you obviously spend no real time on. Just stop.

Is it trying to be a campy comic book?
It seems to be a combination of heavily filtered live action (possibly with some highlight shading done in post) and static illustrated backgrounds and props (such as the shopping trolley which is a flat image being pushed by a real person), but there's enough different shades in the filter that it looks like some weird uncanny middle ground and it's really unpleasant to look at

>he's actually right about a few things

A broken clock is right at least twice a day (only once with a superior 24 hour clock).

Furthermore being right about mundane shit once in awhile does not mean your insane conspiracy theories are true. The guy seems to think we live in the Matrix or some shit if you listen to for example his rant on the Joe "Manlet" Rogan Experience.

This is legit inspiring

youtu.be/ZuMNZZmImeA

He exposed the Moloch worship at Bohemian Grove.

nigga are u serious?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotoscoping

A Scanner Darkly is about paranoia and - while not the main point - it's very centered around drug induced psychosis and even addiction. The rotor-scoping is ugly to look at because of its gross fluidity, but it works in this case.

It's kind of hard to explain. I'd give the film a watch if you can stomach the visuals, or read PKD's novel which better anyways.

>The elite wants to transcend humanity
>They want to merge with machines
>Elon Musk says a few weeks later that mankind should merge with machines because it's the future
Alex Jones is a nutcase but he's right

Fake, there is no place called Bohemian Grove you dumbfuck trumpette. I suppose Sandy Hook was a hoax too?

Stop talking like a Reddit faggot. You know damn well that every board has a very clear majority of some opinion or group of opinions that defines the board. Or are you the new one here?

Sup Forums is very pro Trump, far right leaning, anti minority, anti Jew, pro Nazi, and they will defend most people that are also these things and shit on all the rest. Things like "democrat threads" or "Hillary Clinton threads" are always shit on as soon as they pop up and simply written off as "paid shilling".

Don't fucking whine about this "muh board isn't one person!" shit as if it isn't exactly what Sup Forums is. It is an anonymous site and most posters follow the board culture and those who go against it will have a hard time having a conversation with anyone without being called a shill / newfag / troll / Redditor.

I know what rotoscoping is and that's not rotoscoping. They didn't draw every frame, they used a computer filter to posterize and vectorize everything (using tweening so the solid color shapes have smooth motion between frames). They may have drawn the black outlines by hand rather than using an edge detection algorithm, but it is definitely not just rotoscoping.

>Ron Paul goes on Alex's show and talks to him
>Rand Paul goes on Alex's show and talks to him
So these guys are pretty much Russian agents right? Rand Paul just got exposed as a Russian agent doing Putin's bidding a few weeks ago by McCain.

youtube.com/watch?v=TF_6fYlfVo0

youtube.com/watch?v=5d1F0mJ8QPs

>Reddit
Nice projecting. Stop taking image boards so seriously. Like take a deep breath and calm down.

>it was her turn

>people still care about Jones all these years after William Cooper exposed him as a fraud

He's controlled opposition, fyi.

youtube.com/watch?v=BI0gwjg0h2E

HE WILL BE IMPEACHED ANY DAY

>You've entered the wrong neighborhood, globalist

BILL IS ILL

Reminder Alex Jones is right on like 90% of things he says. But of course you libshits attack him ad hominem instead of focusing on the content. I repeat: Alex Jones is right.

Lol he tweeted that not long ago

www2.ucsc.edu/whorulesamerica/power/bohemian_grove_spy.html

???

>cherry picking one word out of the three paragraphs and not reading the rest

Don't act like Reddit if you don't want to be called out kiddo.

I didn't even say one thing wrong about Trump, but you did prove my point so thanks.

Moloch kino: youtube.com/watch?v=KgREVykFKXg

When Ron Paul and Rand Paul actually acknowledged this lunatic and went on his show I knew Libertarians and small government people were a joke.

Name 3 things Alex did wrong.

Really? It wasn't pic related?

water filtering is a pretty sweet gig

youtube.com/watch?v=LgE2rbrqQoI

He's pissing his pants in fear of getting sued desu

youtube.com/watch?v=3-ZqD9-W1_8

>not when they picked Gary Johnson as their candidate

He apologized and made it right. Therefore you're still at number 0.