Daily Stormer: Justice League white Genocide

dailystormer.com/justice-league-trailer-confirms-suspcions-it-will-be-the-worst-and-most-white-genocidal-film-ever-made/

>Justice League Trailer Confirms Suspicions It will be the Worst and Most White-Genocidal Film Ever Made

Lol even white supremicts are shilling for Disney/Marvel.

WHY DOES THEY HATE SNYDER AND DC SO MUCH?

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2016/08/suicide-squad-weekend-box-office-opening-will-smith-margot-robbie-1201799046/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't they claim this about every blockbuster? It's starting to lose its impact, but I'm sure people on twitter will still take the bait.

>Today is the big day – Justice League trailer finally released.

>And, as expected, we are given further evidence that it will indeed be the worst movie ever made in all of human movie history.

>This is not a joke, and it isn’t a game.

>This film has a $220 million budget, with likely a $500 million ad budget.

>This film could well destroy human civilization.

what did the DC fan base mean by this?

deadline.com/2016/08/suicide-squad-weekend-box-office-opening-will-smith-margot-robbie-1201799046/

>Also per PostTrak, the combination of African American and Hispanic moviegoers made up a huge 41% of the audience with both audiences giving the film a whopping 81% positive score.

>Suicide Squad has a 73% total positive score

There's only one journalist you should listen to.

>ubermensch above all else
>"wahhh quit genociding us you jews, we good goyim, we dindunuffin"

okay

wait did you retards think he gave a fresh to suicide squad?

>m-m-much white genocide
Christ stormniggers are pathetic,

Hey guys what's up

best part is that DCucks on this board ARE those Alt-Right pussies that cry about fucking everything

>muh chris evans tweet
>muh joss whedon tweet oh wait now we can't post that because he's in DC now

How do you become more genocidal than genocide? You'd have to be tampering with dimensions we don't have access to.

>Meanwhile at Marvel

I love it when anyone throws out the phrase "White genocide"
Because it's super obvious they have a tenuous at best grasp of what constitutes "white", and have absolutely no idea what "Genocide" means.

Yeah that doesn't make me jealous at all. Nope.

D-delete this

>disney resorting to white nationalists
How fucking desperate are they?

(((They))) will do anything to preserve their dominance.

Hello, friend.

Are you..................

.......... upset?

By?

Why do they hate our guy so much? All he wants to do is kino. Is that too much to want these days?

Snyder didn't direct though.

>that dog is the size of Miley
lol

>WHY DOES THEY HATE SNYDER AND DC SO MUCH?
Because Snyder's BvS was horribly made, the color tone is fucking terrible and it is shit.

Stop defending it

>all those poor children not knowing they're going to be molested by Marvel executives, that night

I can't hold all these feels. The world is unfair. Where are THEIR rights?

>Suicide Squad has a 73% total positive score
It's a million times better than shitty BvS. Too bad the editing ruined what could have been a decent movie.

That looks great though. Snyder's stills look like paintings come to life.

cinematography is not snyders problem

Dora is a big dog

Marvel shills are.

There's nothing wrong with those stills, they're very visually stylistic which is want you want for a big blockbuster capeshit.

>Changes Flash's orange lightning

please don't tell me they're going with the nigger green lantern

>White-Genocidal
The movie has only one blacwashed character - Perry White, and I'm okay with that because it's based Lawrence Fishbourne.

Why, does the integrity of the oh-so-important Green Lantern franchise mean a lot to you? Big Green Lantern fan?

Does this make DCucks race traitors?

The dailystormer are kike propaganda merchants anyway.

Not him, but Hal and Batman always had the best interactions in the JL animated movies.

I assume the guy on the chair is the figurehead of the daily stormer?

They're supposedly doing a buddy cop movie with him and Hal.
And honestly it would actually be one of the smarter black castings since he's been established for decades and most of the target audience grew up with him as GL in the cartoon.

wtf I hate huwhite nationalism now

A Marvel drone made this, thinking it would actually make his MCU trash look good in comparison when it achieves the opposite.

>Marlels follow the brand
>DChads follow the directors
>Almond White recognizes Snyder as the leading voice in contemporary cinema
>Arman White sees Suicide Squad as a cry for help from a director being cucked by his studio, disdains accordingly

>it's a DCucks pretend this didn't happen episode
>oy vey you guys are the jews