DID YU KNOW DAT EIGHTEY FOW PAH CENT OF PEEPEL DOWNT TRUST DA MAYNE STREEM MEDIER!?

DID YU KNOW DAT EIGHTEY FOW PAH CENT OF PEEPEL DOWNT TRUST DA MAYNE STREEM MEDIER!?

would be funny if you weren't just copying a funni xd meemay you obviously saw earlier

>Bullying Sarah

He doesn't even sound like that

She looks like a retarded Linda Hamilton.

t. Paul

Wait, is this how ME Andromeda looks like? WHAT THE FUCK

I actually am called Paul, but I'm not the subject

40 Million dollar budget and 5 years is no replacement for talent in the video game industry

METEOR?

What the flying fuck, this is worse than modded Morrowind.

Truly, a work of art

>that look the one in green makes after the explosion

>"YEEZ!"

>Watch this guy for a while and agree with his videos
>Starts to just repeat the same shit every video
>Read "MOIN-STREAM MEDIOR" on here
>Can't take him seriously at all anymore

What do you mean?
Diversity is strength user

Did that alien at the end just stand up from a chair that wasn't even present?

I quite liked the video Anthony Fantano made recently completely demolishing him on pop culture that triggered all his fanboys

He was squatting since he's a Slavarian

how did this guy even get big?

>that file name

lel

It's so sad the only chance to fuck a turian is in this piece of shit game, and even then you don't get to see her naked because the devs were too incompetent for that.

itt: libcucks

how come the scanned face they used in the other games looked exactly like the real guy, while this mc looks like a mannequin with ptsd

Ant did a really good job with that video. He made really solid arguments.

Imagine my shock

>tfw con suh vah tism really is the neu countah co cha

Hi welcome to Sup Forums.org

EA claimed another victim

How did they manage to make it look worse than Mass Effect 1, a 10 year old game?

Keep telling yourself that.

>Making fun of a faggot with a meme he started in the first place to poke fun of himself
You are like Chris-chan calling other people retarded.

bioware accquired some shitty independent studio and told them to go nuts. even DA:I didnt look like this.

>*crack!*
>neck snaps

>that buggy face jumping
holy shit Homefront: The Revolution was ten times better and it was all over the place during development

>meme he started
What are you on about. The guy is a simpleton. He wouldn't be able to think out a meme of this quality and caliber.