/brit/

Not so fast Hans edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Rv6h55ZDiE
youtu.be/Ujqcr25-WCk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crown_shyness
youtube.com/watch?v=M34OelgSlKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well, the situation I'd say is eggs over easy for the Germans, eggs over not bad for the Japanese, and eggs over pretty grim for the Russians.

what do you have to say to this racists?

sue

sue poster needs locking up the vile nonce

You arrive in Berlin

feel like pure shit just want him back

were heavily reliant on imports, we could simply be starved to death. reintroduction of rationing would be devastating for the country and we may never recover from it

>the bulgarian who was shitting up my thread posted his phone number so turks could call him

positively fucking mental

*Hamburg

if someone told me I wasn't Danish I wouldn't fucking cry.

What a soft cunt.

Hm

utterly screaming

Why aren't you watching the next twin peaks?

would you rather save 1000 fetuses or one 5 year old?

Sorry xx
Will do better next time

claim yer gfs

unblood likely mate.

Alright just don't let it happen again

depends, what colour is the five year old

neither

>muh appeal to emotion

you know that lad thats up in newcastle and keeps us posted on his uni life

not fond of him

youtube.com/watch?v=1Rv6h55ZDiE

>diner sign spells DIE due to some letters not lighting up

woah

hello rorke!

How would deano react to the reimplementation of rationing?

a 5 year old

1000 fetuses arent difficult to create

non-chads should be killed

all wild animals are chads cause the beta/virgins of their species didn't make it past their first few weeks/months

alri lad

Summer

alri rasheed

you aren't danish

we tried to do this and you moaned you were hungry

tesco metro was out of mixed fruits (literally not a single bottle, no pear either) so I had to get this

it's a piff ting though, recommend it

costs a few pence more than the mixed fruits tho

>tfw analytic philosophy has made the whole discipline into a what-if toy playroom

boiling over with anger and hatred lads

Saw an 18th century French comedic pamphlet that stereotyped Europeans. Had Englishmen pegged as insatiable perverts with sex constantly in mind, can confirm from browsing /brit/ that this stereotype is still true.

BRILLIANT post

Overall, facial aesthetics are about bone structure, and skin elasticity.

The good news is that you can exercise your face to highlight your bone structure.

This involves increasing jaw line, check bone protrusion, and toning the muscles in the face to accent your facial features.

This is nothing new obviously, but I am willing to bet that most of you dont do it.

In conjunction with weight training and cardio these exercises can improve your facial aesthetics.
TONGUE STRETCH

Facial exercises force the muscles to expand and contract. This helps force lymph from areas such as the jaw line, where it often accumulates and causes sagging, says the TargetWoman health and lifestyle website. This exercise is particularly good for flexing the jaw muscles. Sit up straight and slowly raise your chin so that you're looking at the ceiling. Keep your shoulders relaxed to avoid neck strain. Stick your tongue out and down, trying to get the tip to touch your chin. Hold this position for 10 seconds, then relax.

LIP RAISE AND JAW DROP

This exercise works the chin and the muscles at the front of your neck, which help support the skin on the jaw line. While doing this exercise, you should feel the neck muscles and chin tighten. Raise your lower lip past your top lip, which should make your chin tense and pucker. Hold in this position for a few seconds, then firmly drop your lower jaw, keeping the rest of your face and head still. This movement will cause your neck muscles to contract. Hold for a few seconds, relax and aim for at least two sets of 10 repetitions.

CHEEK FLEX

Take your three center fingers and place them on the cheeks and push them down. At the same time, raise your cheeks by smiling as hard as you can. Keep your head back when you are performing this workout.

JAW STRETCH

It's just as important to stretch the jaw muscles as it is to strengthen them. This helps ensure tension is released and promotes good circulation

youtu.be/Ujqcr25-WCk

1000 fetuses

can you drink drive

i want to drive to corner shop get cigs

its less than 10mins away

is that ok

>This October marks the 30th Black History Month in the UK. It was established in 1987 as a result of civil unrest, riots and widespread discrimination. So how much have things changed? And what does it mean to be black and British in 2017?

Why is it that blacks can only feel interested, read, watch or learn things if they see a fellow black person? I don't get it. History is just History, learning about what some people did in the past. What's the obstacle here?

Or, devil's advocate, do I only feel I can say that because most of British history is white, I'm white and I'm just used to seeing what I can identify with, like the blacks are saying they want to be able to do?

let it go la. LET. IT. GO xx

peace and civilisation depends on the betas

Would like if BBC3 aired a sort of peep show type show with rorke and rasheed as flatsharers in london.

yeah stop being a fucking pussy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crown_shyness
mental

that's a nice gf

You can call it lack of confidence
But to carry on living doesn't make no sense

*terminates you as humanely as possible*
Heh, nothing personell kid

Monkey see. Monkey do.

Agree with that sentiment. Even if it's a baby of rape, you are quite literally killing a child for the crime of its father. Barbaric

SOURCE??

>The ONS report said:
>There were 1.2 million crimes of violence against the person
poor bloke

And I'm sure I wouldn't take it personally were I two week old foetus

my insides seem to be blocking the path to shitting properly

not sure if this will clear up on it's own

i will destroy isis

the gf

i dont know if we get a trade embargo slapped on us and food supplies are disrupted what we gonna do?

insurance lad here

see people of all ages and occupations wreck their cars while drink driving

everyone thinks "heh I'll be find because I'm not like those other morons" but no one can do it. Proper middle aged men in lucrative careers getting their licences stripped from them because they thought they could drink and drive

not to mention the amount of innocent pedestrians who literally die because of drink drivers

>not wanting to get near her feet and go for a possible sniff

>the gf

That's not your gf, that's famous actress Tilda Swinton.

youtube.com/watch?v=M34OelgSlKI

a while later and you would wince at the possibility

Folded

more of YOU died protecting kikes during WW2 than anyone here died of famine

they don't even teach interesting black history at school.

>and this was the first black man to drive an aeroplane
>adn this was the first black woman to swimm 100m

if they're going to teach black history, they should teach cool stuff like the haitian slave revolts or Mansa Musa

t. someone who likes history.

wrong, you just never hear about the good drink drivers like me

we're not irish lad, we know how to fish

because people are inherently tribal and blacks aren't brainwashed not to be like Europeans are

I will live in your country

>white
works for schlomo, get's weekends off
>black
lives a free and fulfilled life

>the gf

Take pics of your adventures for the lads

>haitian slave revolts
Ahh yes because we want race relations to be like the US

Loved this gme

grow some food.

Doubt they'd teach how Britain is the country that ended slavery

>8 cans of Heineken €11
>12 cans of Heineken €12
its like they want me to drink more

Post tonight's beer/food lads. Here's mine.

>yoked blacks who are always dry as fuck natty due to their slave-breeding genetics

annoying

>Mansa Musa

WE

read the books?

if not FUCK OFF

call me a crazy prude but maybe if your dress is too short to bend over and tie laces you should either wear shoes with straps or wear a longer dress

>YOU
I'm still alive hun

MENTIONED

Millie bobby brown

hmmmmm...

Don't care how old you are. Don't want you around and doing it humanely, in your sleep. How you gonna take it personally if you're not even conscious?
Checkmate.

I will take your job

Are you smoking yet?

She's not a very good actress.

alcohol is bad for the body