Cast the bio-pic

cast the bio-pic

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/suspect-arrested-in-killing-of-visiting-artist-slain-on-capitol-hill/2017/03/28/5152e68a-13ad-11e7-9e4f-09aa75d3ec57_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>your name will never be alpha

bless you

Emma Watson as the self-righteous, smug sjw cunt. It's a stretch but I think she has the chops.

I bet in the last moments in her life she finally gave up to the primal nature she actively tried to suppress and hated niggers to death like she was supposed to do from the beginning.

fake news

SJWs remain SJWs until they actually have to live next door to the niggers they spend their lives defending.

he didn't even want to torture her but she was so angry at herself for being white that she forced him to do it. poor guy was just out there spreading the word of jesus christ until this white devil woman ruined his life baka.

Dindu

washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/suspect-arrested-in-killing-of-visiting-artist-slain-on-capitol-hill/2017/03/28/5152e68a-13ad-11e7-9e4f-09aa75d3ec57_story.html

*sucks air through teef*

delee dis

I can testify to this.

>live in europe
>cousin is SJW who literally has a problem with anyone who doesn't share her opinion (she lost her appetite when a girl on tv said she wouldn't like a gay roommate)
>is offended when someone says gypsies are a menace
>one day she was sitting in a cafe
>a gypsy asks her for money and she gives it to him and he says that's to little
>when she didn't want to give him more,he poured piss on her from a cup

Is she even white? She looks more like a spic and has a spic last name desu

>his name is literally alpha

based

>he poured piss on her from a cup

based gypsy

At least google shit before you try to argue.
There are dozens of legit sources.

She became a Trump supporter in her last moments.

>At least I was not racist

HE LITERALLY DINDU NUFFIN

ironic...she had the power to fight her privilege....

well at least she is didn't die as a disgusting bigoted racist right guys?

I thought only females could be gypsy's for some reason? And that they travel in magical packs and are kinda like traveling bards with no place to call home.