Being a kike sucks tbh

>mfw jew merchant
>mfw nobody cares that merchants improve a nation's living standards
>mfw money lending funds succesful goy projects and technology
>mfw get blamed for every global woe despite personally being poor as shit
>mfw love western culture and associated ideals despite being shunned by it
>mfw zionist, which simply means israeli jew nationalist and still get bad mouthed for it
>mfw absolutely hating arab barbaric low IQ apes and wanting them out of Europe forever
>mfw globalist jew cucks love arabs and I get blamed for their evil multicultural faggotry
>mfw get called communist despite being very close to fascist
>mfw living in Israel means I'm a ''war criminal''
>mfw living in Europe means I'm a "parasite"
>mfw absolutely supporting Trump but people blame me for supporting Sanders
>mfw Paris, Nice and Brussles get boned by the same arabs that we try killing
>mfw we get the blame again
>mfw americans are supposedly are lackeys but actually dictate our political moves, IE not bombing Iran
>mfw there's just no way to win if you're a jew.

fuck me Sup Forums, this blows

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2tFsgo7S8n4?t=39s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't worry. I love Israel and the Jews

Then why don't you convert to fucking Egyptian Pagenism or something.

Actively oppose jewish globalists. Call out the ADL and Soros. It's not that hard really.

I love being part Jewish and nobody knowing. I can make all types of racist jokes and then go oy vey remember muh 6 gorillions

Le Jew is just a huge meme at this point. Sup Forums tries to be as edgy as possible

Ty mate

Because I'm not religious at all, I'm just a deist
I'm only a jew by ethnicity because my mom is

We do exactly that (and get flamed for it)
just google "Shtulim campaign", literally meaning "moles"
basically the globalist left wing jews planted agents inside Israel meant to fund and support various pro-arab and anti-nationalist israeli activities, but when a NPO called Im Tirzu brought it to light, they got blamed by the leftist media of incitment against those moles and fascism
Massively rich globalist jew bodies like the New Israel Fund were quoted on wikileaks to explicity supporting the elimination of jews in Israel because it would make Israel "more democratic" .. We're literally in the same boat as the europeans that hate us

tripdubs

literally no jew here older than 25 even mentiones the holocaust aside from jokes and on memorial day to comfort his grandma

I care jew bro.
Jews are the cornerstone of our civilization. All the bright science guys. Brilliant artist, and all those happy and successful merchants. Based race

Well, the reason why most people are antisemitic is because of those globalist kikes. If you're not one of them, you have nothing to worry about.

We have nothing againts normal ordinary jews, we just hate the marxist kikes that run everything.

I think the west is starting to understand Israels problem now. Arabs are a fucking plague. Well, the leftist will never understand, but they are retarded to the max

Dont worry bro, I shill roughly 5 hours a day, every day, for the past 3 years for you guys. Better give me a fuckin passport or I will akbar in your houses

Aight
thanks dude
A shame your government doesn't like us much

well, that's what I don't get
zionism is jewish nationalism, it's literally the opposite of globalism which tries to erase national identities. We want arabs in the ground and islam contained in this region, not anywhere else where it can push for banning israeli economy and academia

and still "the zionist overlords push diversity into Europe!!!". wtf?

hey there jew, how does it feel knowing that I cuck you??

deflowered a Israeli jew, she enjoyed my uncut aryan dick

jew pussy best pussy

>inb4 "muh dick"

you made more Jews

Yeah. She is a horrible person. The left in Sweden really hate Jews for some reason.

You actually wanna move in? just find a marry a jew girl

I would love to help HaBeit HaYehudi organize the genocide of arabs and mudslimes more than anything in the world.

Stirling idea my friend

kek, this guy gets it

we need more white genes to balance the arabization we got among mizrahi jews, and all babies born to a jewish woman are jews themselves regardless of paternal identity
basically I'd be more pissed knowing you didn't get her pregnant

I don't think they like Sweden's nationality either

>zionist
colonizer
>absolutely hating arab
racist
>fascist
authoritarian
>supporting Trump
interventionist
>no way to win
helium tank

dont even think of moving out into the diaspora, it is FILLED with little nazi shits who love bernie sanders and handouts. This upcoming crusader vs muslim war is going to be the ultimate in purging anti semites from the earth once and for all

Whites who are anti-jew are being just like the niggers blaming whitey for everything in my opinion. IQ stats show Jews are even smarter than us, which explains partially why they are always in positions of power.

I fully embrace our Jewish friends, they are are greatest ally. Hell, Israel is the model for how a white ethno-state could function.

>colonizer
Jews can't be colonists in Judea
>racist
Arabs and blacks are objectively incompetent
>interventionist
Like all superpowers in history of mankind
>helium tank
die in a purge Abdul

>and still "the zionist overlords push diversity into Europe!!!". wtf?
Many jews in the west are both for open borders for the country they live in and at the same time zionist. It's the double standard which irritates people

Gothic steel in exoskeleton frames
Makes me happy in pants

then ffs elect Trump man
I'm half convinced Mossad organized the gay hispanic shooting to make win tossup Florida

hahaha, just trying to bait a reaction out of you. It's good to see that even after years of being bombed by paleshits, you still have your humor. I know that if I did impregnate a jewess, the kids will be jewish, thankfully. What a priveliege it would be for my children to be a part of the hyper intelligent ashkenazi master race.

youtu.be/2tFsgo7S8n4?t=39s

>Jews can't be colonists in Judea
you're a european colonizer
>Arabs and blacks are objectively incompetent
weren't you just going on about being a poor nigger?
>Like all superpowers in history of mankind
you aren't a super power, shlomo, and you fail to understand how funny it is to see you write about being difference from a "globalist jew" when you feel entitled to interfere in the affairs of others
>die in a purge Abdul
historically, i think you're the most likely to be purged

Based scooterswede. If only he'd saved someone more worthwhile than the faggots at 60 Minutes.

If a jew doesn't live in Israel, doesn't plan to live in Israel, and doesn't actively hold or plan to get an israeli citizenship or passport, he's a not a zionist by dictionary definition

the whole point to zionism is living in a nation state as a majority and running it yourself, not living as a minority in someone else's (nevermind trying to weaken someone's national identity)

^
its like these faggots don't understand the whole core of the Bible is Zionism, the core of the Bible is Colonialism

A superior culture moves in and enslaves, genocides, rapes the inferior scum culture.

If you don't like colonization, you don't like zionism, and you should go back to africa to be with your ape pals because thats where humanity came from, you fucking stupid nigger, and you can play blud und boden there with your AIDS infected nigger pals

>hey, goy, i'm a good jew. i'm not like all of those bad jews. i just think i can come take your shit, because i'm superior. if you don't like that, then go life in africa, go.

6 gorillion wasn't enough

>>mfw living in Israel means I'm a ''war criminal''
>>mfw living in Europe means I'm a "parasite"
>needing a country to somehow bow to your religion
>not being able to get over that shit and integrate
fuck you

if you (((love western culture))), why did jews not assimilate anywhere and got expelled from virtually every single european kingdom, despite not having a country for almost 2000 years?

Can you tell Soros, Feinstein, Boxer, Schumer and others to stop being assholes? It is like every time you blink there is some new scheme where they are stealing money and taking away peoples rights and bringing in the 3rd world. It gets old really fast.

Plus all the PC bullshit is all run by (((you guessed it))).

I am sure you are a nice and honorable person. But you are not the one that is poisoning the culture and future of the world. They are the reason people are mad at jews.

Alright Juden listen up, there are two main reasons that you've been kicked out of nearly every western nation at least once. First is your blasphemy of the Lord Jesus Christ. there was a time that in both Europe and America it was illegal to own any volume of the Talmud or to commit blasphemy, but our cultures are so watered down that you can sneakily get away with it now.
Second, you exercise predatory lending schemes. goyim lend money all the time but not in the same manner as Jews. it isn't right to lend money for the purpose of making money. the only reason to lend money is because you have a good heart, and if you were good your lending practices would reflect that.

go back to africa tyrone, its yo clay nigga

Israel Jews > Globalist Jews

You understand, you have a country to defend.

>tfw Jewish dad but mom is a gentile
>tfw I'll never ever be Jewish
>tfw Hitler would have gassed me anyways

Because secularist zionism and seeing european enlightenment and industralism is a new fucking invention
It didn't exist before the late 19th century, prior to that jews were just jews by religion

>fucking a sheep in an Australian swamp
>pretending it's a Jewess
>travel 100 km and find internet
>shitpost about the experience

This is some next level jewish deception, m8.

>be finland
>be a cunning chink with cumskin

NEVER FORGET SIMON OF TRENT

SEE THROUGH THEIR LIES, BRETHREN

>(((secularist zionism)))