Question

If the EU Charter of Fundamental Rights says it's a basic right for everyone to marry whomever they want....then how come gay marriage is still banned in like 20 countries?

Can we just call the European Union and it's supposed "value system" for what it really is in reality? A fraud.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nGt82RFfg3U
sejm.gov.pl/prawo/konst/angielski/konse.htm
lifesitenews.com/news/european-human-rights-court-rejects-gay-marriage
metrocosm.com/eu-diaspora-map/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because the EU respect its members sovereignty unlike the united states

>sovereignty

mhm. Like that time they willfully pushed the entirety of Greece into accepting loans they knew they couldn't repay, destroyed their economy, while preaching about fiscal responsibility?

Fuck off faggot.

Politicians being greedy and corrupt =/= pushed.

youtube.com/watch?v=nGt82RFfg3U

>is still banned
You can't ban something that was never legal.

Article 18 of the Constitution of the Republic of Poland says
>Marriage, being a union of a man and a woman, as well as the family, motherhood and parenthood, shall be placed under the protection and care of the Republic of Poland.
Therefore the concept of marriage between people of the same sex is unconstitutional.

sejm.gov.pl/prawo/konst/angielski/konse.htm

>EU Charter of Fundamental Rights
ooops haha

You do realize you sound EXACTLY like braindead Americans who keep harping about muh second amendment.

Was that supposed to be a real argument?

lifesitenews.com/news/european-human-rights-court-rejects-gay-marriage

Yes.

If I ruled the EU, i'd kick out those who don't follow the basic rules of the union. Those only come for free monies, scum like polacks.

Greeks destroyed their economy.

Greece shouldn't have cheated to join the eurozone.

>polfag neet opinions

>Was that supposed to be a real argument?
Not really, just pointing out that like them, you're trying to justify your country's backwardness with a piece of paper. Not to mention: constitutions change all the time.

>If I ruled the EU, i'd kick out those who don't follow the basic rules of the union
Not defending Eastern Euros here, but then you'd have to kick out everyone, because pretty much all EU nations have some sort of rule they ignore or pretend it doesn't exist in their country, so the EU has proceedings against them.

>Greeks destroyed their economy.
Americans destroyed the World Economy in 2008.

>defending gay marriage
Why would they even get any privileges? They don't contribute to society, they don't sustain it. They, at best, can be play a zero sum game.

>he thinks only by shitting 5 kids into the world can you contribute to Polish society
Really. Gays work and pay taxes like everybody else, and are productive members of society.

Your argument is literally Africa tier, where Poland belongs to anyway. it's no coincidence 4.5 million Poles fucked off to Western Europe as soon as you entered Schengen.
Really makes you think? Doesn't it.

The US doesn't have "members" because it's not a confederation like the EU. Read a fucking book.

>4.5 million Poles fucked off to Western Europe as soon as you entered Schengen
Source? This is hilarious

>Gays work and pay taxes
And don't prolong society because they don't have children and don't raise them. I prefer societies that last longer than one generation.
Besides, slippery slope. Not going to risk it.

>american thinks he is smart
the us is a federation where states can make their own laws, yet obama legalized same sex marriage in all 50 states

Then you agree that anyone who is unable or unwilling to have children should be treated the same.

That's not what happened you dumb nigger piece of shit. Put a bullet in your brain immediately.

It is pretty funny.
metrocosm.com/eu-diaspora-map/

>he doesn't know that only about ~2-3% of the population is gay
>talks about the collapse of society by allowing gay marriage

Your Russian influence is showing user...

Federal law always overrules state law. EU law doesn't always overrule national law.

Obama didn't make gay marriage legal, state legislatures, state and district courts, and referendums did. And the Supreme Court made it legal nationally. of the 9 justices at the time, 2 were nominated by Reagan, 1 by Bush Sr., 2 by Clinton, 2 by Bush Jr, and 2 by Obama.

yes it was. states got overruled by the supreme court and had to legalize it.

That's a bullshit right. You can't marry people who don't consent, and there are also restrictions on marrying foreigners I think.

I agree that gay marriage should be allowed though, but I don't really like talking about it because by doing that I'm legitimizing it as a proper debate when it shouldn't be debated at all, it should be a given, but I don't know the alternative to talking about it.

On the other hand, marriage is problematic by itself. We need to look at whether marriage should exist at all.

The Supreme Court isn't Obama you syphilitic cunt. Learn how common law works you Somalian shitstain.

First it was sex revolution, then it was gays, then it's this LGBTWTFBBQ shit, then it'll be pedophiles and fuck knows what more
Just like in US there was this small temporare personal income tax from WWI that never went away...
Besides, your point is self defeating. If gays are such a minority, why even care about them? Majority rules, minority conforms.
>common sense is russian influence
Lmao, next you're going to tell me Germany is our friend

Hello Orban

You can't even make a consistent point. You've changed the subject numerous times. And why is that? Oh right, it's because you have no idea what you're talking about.

Pedophiles will NEVER be given rights. After trans people get their rights we may see polysexuals, or the focus may shift completely to maybe religiousity or feminism.

Prove to me it won't. It's not what history of leftism shows. They always hunger for more.

>yet obama legalized same sex marriage in all 50 states
You did a good job totally discrediting yourself in less that one sentence.

fug
good thing we still have abortion because of overpopulation
now to import some africans since we need their 7.6 fertility rates to combat an aging population

under obama's rule. stop trying to twist it and throw insults that make no sense

really not my point you can't think for yourself

guys EVEN THE EUROPEAN COURT OF HUMAN RIGHTS said that gay marriage is NOT A HUMAN RIGHT

Leftists HATE pedophiles, and there is absolutely no movement in support of it. If anything supporting pedophiles is a right wing thing.

I can list countless groups that will be given rights before pedophiles.

mentally ill
disabled
otherkin
christians
feminists
people of color
men
polysexuals
sibling relationships

Many of these groups have a lot going against them, but they are still WAY more likely to get their rights LONG before pedophiles will.

lmao
have a (You) for baiting

Try telling someone you are a pedophile. You'll be dead before you can leave the room. Any other of these groups would at worst get you shunned and maybe go to jail in the case of sibling relationship. And this includes leftists. Only the radical centrists of Reddit support pedophiles, which arguably is a rightwing position.

see
2 of the 9 that decided the case were nominated by Obama and the Senate approved them all.

You are a fucking moron and literally nothing you ever can or will do will change that.

>under obama's rule.
Jesus fucking christ, you are beyond saving.

Because:
1. "Marriage" is defined in different ways in different countries. According to the non-enriched parts of Europe, the logic is "gay people can get married, but marriage is between a man and a woman". And they're technically right: nothing prevents a dyke from marrying a man. If she's not into men, she can always choose to not get married.
2. The ECHR is full of pussy cowards and whenever controversial shit like gay marriage or abortion comes up, they just shout "muh discretion" and just allow countries to do whatever they want. This is why France can have laïcité but Italy can have crucifixes in public/"secular" schools. This also resulted in veils being banned but crucifixes not, because a veil is a "strong religious symbol" while a small crucifix is a "weak religious symbol". Large crucifixes are deemed a "large religious symbol" though, so good luck figuring out where large starts and small ends.

How is he wrong though? From time immemorial, the entire purpose of marriage was to facilitate childrearing and inheritance, two things faggots don't need to worry about. Gay marriage is counterproductive, and the only reason homosexuals even want marriage is identity politics.
>Inb4 "hurr durr homophobe"
You mean like how Dolce and Gabana are homophobes?