Your fav?

your fav?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nicola-sturgeon-scottish-independence-referendum-theresa-may-request-a7659201.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Butthurt altright..

Out of all of these Stephen Colbert is probably the most tolerable.

Johnny Cuck is insufferable but his show is very well produced.

Trevor Noah and Samantha Bee are terrible because they aren't funny, and given what they do thats far worse than being an ideologue.

So...Barnabus Orangepuff....is.....

Are you incapable of writing a straightforward post?

Current Year Man
Colbert

Power Gap

Trevor Noah
Larry Wilmore

Power Gap

Samantha "Keep those niggers out of my kids' school" Bee

Last Cuck Tonight with Johnny Safespace has the best jokes, even if almost half of them are hamfisted unfunny PC jokes obviously written by women.

Also most interesting stories with oddly in-depth levels of reporting.

dude ,stop the press, there is comedians making fun of the current president wow incredible

Sup Forums is the best political comidian

Oh boy, I definitely couldn't guess OP's totally unique and unpredictable opinion.

Unironically some of the best memes of this site come from Sup Forums

You may not agree with them but they are funny even in a stupid kind of way

I'm not American so I don't have to care about all these nobodies

Assdamaged mega-authoritarian """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""progressive""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

John Oliver has his facts straight and rails /ourguy/ Trump hard, but fucking christ is liberal humour bad.

Colbert is the only one I've ever found actually funny.

Daily reminder the main reason John Oliver has so many youtube views is because Viacom paid Google(youtube) to put his punchable face in everyone's suggested videos.

I've literally clicked "not interested" a million times but he keeps coming back.

I really hate this fascist piece of shit. He's actually an extremist authoritarian.

>Also most interesting stories with oddly in-depth levels of reporting.
Oliver is fucking terrible.
It doesn't help that he's dead wrong on like 80% of issues yet delusional leftists eat it up like cum.

>John Oliver has his facts straight
t. brainwashed millennial

He's dead wrong on most things.

>public schools
>FDA
>

also on brexit and scottish independence he's wrong about

Thanks for the input, /r/The_Donald.

>fascist
>fascist liberal

Stop it you fucking retards. Fascism is right wing, Johnny Fuckboy is communist. Fascism =/= authoritarianism. Do you mongoloids even know anything about the political spectrum?

>Drumpf

seriously though what is the value of "a unique and unpredictable opinion" ?

>>fascist liberal
lmao you actually think the american version of the word "liberal" means "liberal"?

>Johnny Fuckboy is communist
He's that too.
But he's also a corporate cocksucker at the same time.
Funny how that is.

It serves you right for watching youtube through a web browser like a good spooked goyim.

Just paste the video URL as an argument to mpv and don't even use the website.

>made a small error on his public schools video
HAHA, GOT HIM

>FDA
Literally what did he do here. Curious.

He was just being a desperate faggot on there like a typical britbong, but his points about the economy were correct and have been reflected in reality. But that really wasn't his doing, it was other economists making the predictions that the Sun will rise tomorrow.

>fascism is right-wing

You heard it here first, people.

>lmao you actually think the american version of the word "liberal" means "liberal"?

N-Nani~~???!?!?

>I watch 4 shows I don't like
>I watch youtube reaction videos made by retards
>I open threads about said show on a Bulgarian child-trafficking forum

This is unironically one of the funniest pictures on the internet

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nicola-sturgeon-scottish-independence-referendum-theresa-may-request-a7659201.html

he tends to not be obviously 'wrong' on things and fairly well sourced

it's more wrong by omission and heavy bias than straight up wrong/lying

these things haven't even happened though, brits have got to wait 2 years for actual brexit

Samantha Bee unironically said "mansplainer," Trevor Noah is a cuck to Black Lives Matter and Current Year Man is terribly unfunny. I guess I'll go with Colbert.

>dude fascism is bad lmao
t. blue blooded commie cuck

Do you think humor would be better or worse if Hildawg won?

What would all their bits be about instead? What could they joke about?

5 shows

If you heard it here first, then do yourself a favour and get a high school education, or at least stop shitposting. The creators of fascism were the WWII axis powers (Mussolini founded it). Hitler despised Marx (and Stalin, obviously). Fascism was and always will be a right-wing philosophy.

The word you retarded Sup Forumsacks are looking for is liberal authoritarianism. Liberal fascism is mental gymnastics.

This. John was really only wrong on that shit he did about gamers and Anita Sarkeesian. He's not a lying orange spray tan nigger like Trump, but he's also a massive sellout since he didn't utter a negative word about Shillary. He is without a doubt biased as fuck.

>american comedy
lel

its funny how all those years people thought John Stewart was funny

he should call Bush and thank him for giving him a career

>FDA
He was right about the FDA. "Hurr durr I don't need people to regulates my food and medicines!" people should shut the hell up, I like being able to buy products that were evaluated by someone with "regulatory zeal:" that's why I occasionally stop by GNC to see the snakeoil salesmen hard at work or the Chinese Market, where half the products are probably chock full of known carcinogenic compounds.

TL:DR he wants a stronger FDA that isn't victim of regulatory capture (Food/Pharma Lobbyists have taken over the agency). That's good for America.

His accent is atrocious. Sorry. Keep the Brits on the BBC, it doesn't make you more civilized, it makes you an English twat. Every time I hear a young man on the bus say "Mate" or "Bloody" in America, I remind myself that English pollution of our precious blood and bodily fluids has gone too far.

Satire flourishes under right wing governments. Also Trump and Ryan can't fucking legislate and the GOP leaks like a sieve which is funny in itself.
And also there is a Spincter who goes on air without any prep.
>Inb4 shill
Yeah, no.

They'd be making fun of leaf politics and calling gamers sexists like that last 8 years when king nigger was in charge because /theirguy/ was in charge.

KEK KEK KEK LET'S GET THIS GOON, FELLOW CENTIPEDES, PRAISE KEK UPVOTE

These people on comedy shows really have you triggered don't they?

Not a argument. By all means keep defending a acronym that wants to sell you dog meat as chicken.

dude wut?

>I hate his accent
You realize that is how English is supposed to sound...right? Americans didn't invent the language you fucking faggot.

>speaking your own language you helped invent
>makes you a twat
KEK

No we just use the whole alphabet.

The english made a caricature out of it. You can't blame america for everything.

NO IT CANT BE COME ON FELLOW Sup ForumsBROS LETS KICK THIS KIKE OUT LETS DO IT MAGA TRUMP HAS BIGLY BRAIN OUT OUT OUT

>the Oliver isn't factually correct most of the time meme
Great meme. Probably of all the comedy shows, his is the most researched. It just makes you Sup Forumsbabies mad.

That literally makes no sense. You just autistically think that.

"""""""researched""""""""

>His accent is atrocious.
It annoys me as well, and I'm English. Why is it that the only Brits to get internationally known seem to be the ones with this sort of accent which only a fraction of Brits actually have? He's from Birmingham, isn't he? Why the fuck doesn't he sound like a Brummie then?

Can you cool it with the racism a bit?

I'm black and I'm not freaking out and calling all of you crackers. Using the n-word really reflects poorly on your character and makes people not want to have an honest discussion with you.

What part of "they invented the language" did you miss?

OH WOAH AN IMAGE MACRO YOU SURE SHOWED ME IM BTFO!!

American English is the better of the two, and it doesn't sound like a series of hoops, "mates," and fucked up, whistling vowels made by a Jack-the-Ripper-victim attempting to hail the carriage of some hemophiliac-carrier of a Hapbsburb twit for two pence worth of an ugly "shag." He's on an American station speaking for Americans, and he isn't one: I maintain that I should be able to call him an English shit.

Merriam Webster outdid the OED and you know it. Go back to boarding school and engage in quasi-gay behavior and gentle cricketing under the guise of an education.

>you can't blame Americans
>for speaking a language wrong
Do peoole really operate like this?

>Ourguy Jim triggers a Sup Forumsack

His only bad episode was the gamergate one with Anita. Everything else is 100% objective with retarded liberal "jokes". His entire format is research lathered with live audience laugh track. Of course, Americucks are too retarded and absolutely need some form of attempted humour before they learn anything, of course Joe found out that America is low brow heaven.

If niggers wanted a honest discussion they would stop lying.

>American English is better because I speak it and said it was better
What a fantastic argument, brainlet

Satire is bad. Its very premise appeals to people with IQs of 89. I'm glad that general trends in humor seem to be drifting away from it.

I think you may actually be an autist.

You're right guns are evil and europeans need to bred out by sandniggers to survive.

>satire is bad
Holy fuck, are these real people in this thread? How joyless is your empty life?

Nobody wants your opinion.

Satire is not synonymous with humor you know.

There's just not much that's clever about exaggerated and hamfisted allegories.

To give it cultural context, satire is like the Radiohead or Christopher Nolan of humor; it's popular because it makes dumb people feel like they're involved with something more intelligent than it really is.

The wrong backward, island Empire got the nuke.

>>made a small error on his public schools video
No, his entire fucking point is bullshit.
Public schools are fucking garbage and are primarily responsible for the dumbing down of american youth.

It should be completely privatized.
>b-buh there might be shitty schools
Why would you send your kid to a school that won't help them? Why would you waste your time on that.
We need school choice.
Fuck you.

>He was right about the FDA.
He was dead fucking wrong about it.

>that's why I occasionally stop by GNC to see the snakeoil salesmen hard at work or the Chinese Market, where half the products are probably chock full of known carcinogenic compounds.
Jesus christ are you people actually this brainwashed by big pharma?

Do you honestly think all supplements are bullshit or something?

Why do you people hate science so much?

>TL:DR he wants a stronger FDA that isn't victim of regulatory capture
Bullshit, he wants big pharma to destroy the supplements industry. The very industry in competition with it.

We want SAFE medications, fine, let the government do that. It should be up to the market and scientists to determine if they are EFFECTIVE or not.

I haven't once called you a nonce!

>tumblr
Nobody wants your opinion at all.

He's wrong about most things.
He's an authoritarian piece of shit that supports the federal reserve.
I hope he fucking dies.

So basically your entire bullshit "argument" is just that you don't like satire in any way/shape/form? Cool. Thanks for sharing you joyless fuck.
>Chris Nolan is a bad director meme
Kek, what else you contrarian faggot? What other faux opinions you going to parrot from this board?

Does laughter offend you in general?

I hope this is nigger bait. Saying nigger keeps normie fucks like you out, it's been that way forever newfag

You're right no one wants jonnycuckboy's opinion that's why you lost.

That's nice. Enjoy your South Park.

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman

>nigger posting for (You)'s
Shameless

This isn't Sup Forums. If I'm a "normie" and I want to discuss television, I should be able to without having to deal with racism.

>IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BAN ALL DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS THEN YOU SUPPORT GETTING RID OF FOOD SAFETY

lmao kill yourself you gullble dumb authoritarian retard

>nobody wants your opinion at all
What board do you think this is?
>He's wrong about most things.
Except he isn't, kiddo.
>He's an authoritarian piece of shit
Kek, what? He's a host on an HBO show. How in the fuck does that threaten you?
>That supports the federal reserve.
First of all, what? Secondly, who gives a shit?
>I hope he fucking dies.
Pretty extreme. You sound like you need meds.

Please go get some help.

Lol did you not read this thread or something?

>All Supplements are bullshit?
Homeopathy is bullshit.
Vitamins are not bullshit, but are overhyped. Without a Doctor's advice, taking a bunch of Vitamin C pills isn't going to do much for you.

Tell me right now if you believe in one of the following: astrology, the healing power of echinacea, a clear-cut autism-vaccine link, "The Secret," Reiki, Osteopathy, Chiropractic. If you answered "yes" to more than one, stop lecturing people about science on the internet. If you answered "yes" to more than two, submit your genes to the cleansing fire of the nearest fucking volcano, because you are a pagan savage and you believe in cures cooked up by woodland witches and crackpots.

>nigger posting for (You)'s
I see right through you whitey

>Kek, what? He's a host on an HBO show. How in the fuck does that threaten you?
You know I meant his political views are authoritarian, you retard. God damn how dumb are you?

>Secondly, who gives a shit?
>I literally don't care if the economy is a pile of shit and we're all being exploited by bankers.
Okay?
People with a brain do though.

>Pretty extreme.
There's nothing extreme against defending myself against people that want to control aspects of my life.
He honestly deserves a bullet.

Oliver is only good when he's covering issues that aren't overtly partisan. Food waste, Church Taxes, shit like that.

Unfortunately, it seems that those episodes, and the first season generally, were set up as a means of establishing credibility. Now he's more prone to doing flagrantly pro-democrat episodes, the idea being "Well he was right about all that non partisan stuff, so he must be right about the partisan stuff too!"

Again this may be more up your alley:

Yes what is this your point? Criticizing the talking heads makes one Sup Forums?

>appeal to scientific authority
heloooooooo reddit

>Vitamins are not bullshit, but are overhyped.
>How to say nothing at all in one simple step, by user.

>Fascism is right wing
Fascism is defined by being centrist you dumb asshole, it's called "Third Way politics" for a reason. That's not denying that it's ludicrously authoritarian, but it is not right wing.

Is this supposed to be an insult?
>something is wrong with the widely popular, high rated, Emmy-award winning satirical comedy South Park
Right, I sure am BTFO! Why can't we all just be connoisseurs of pure kino like MDE and reject the glib facsimiles out there?

Everyone says nigger all over the website, it's one of those things you get accustomed to after browsing for a while. Obviously you are so new it hurts. Stop posting and go back to redit if a fucking word hurts your feelings

You are faggots, and you believe in self-expressing yourself through your medical treatments, because they are a fashion to you, not a science.

>le appeal to le reddit scientific authority
We have authorities in medicine and scientific bodies because we paid for them with federal grants and private research, things which were done by real people with real degrees, not Joel Osteen, not Alex Jones, not Jim Carrey's ex-wife.

I go to a real Doctor because I live in the first world. If you want to live out "Love in the Time of Cholera," hitch the nearest Gondola eastward, I hear there are still some cases of the Bubonic Plague for you to seek out somewhere in the subcontinent.

Sorry Sup Forums has a open borders policy.

Craig Ferguson

So do they say anything on their show other than DUDE TRUMP BAD!

What did they even say before trump was relevant?

I wish he was still on to objectify starlets and engage in high-quality banter.