YES YOU FUCKING DO. YOU GO OUT IN THE PUBLIC AND IT'S A FUCKING EMMBARRASSMENT TO ME...

YES YOU FUCKING DO. YOU GO OUT IN THE PUBLIC AND IT'S A FUCKING EMMBARRASSMENT TO ME. YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING BITCH IN HEAT AND IF YOU GET RAPED BY A PACK OF NIGGERS, IT'LL BE YOUR FAULT, ALRIGHT? BECAUSE YOU PROVOKED IT. YOU ARE PROVOCATIVELY DRESSED ALL THE TIME, WITH YOUR FAKE BOOBS, YOU FEEL YOU HAVE TO SHOW OFF IN TIGHT OUTFITS AND TIGHT PANTS, WHERE YOU CAN SEE YOUR PUSSY FROM BEHIND. AND THAT GREEN THING TODAY WAS ENOUGH! THAT'S PROVOCATIVE, OK? I'M TELLING YOU, I'M JUST TELLING YOU THE TRUTH. I DON'T LIKE IT, I DON'T WANT THAT WOMAN. I DON'T WANT YOU! I DON'T BELIEVE YOU ANYMORE! I JUST DON'T TRUST YOU, I DON'T LOVE YOU. I DON'T WANT YOU, OK?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p9ge02eybjY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

If he didn't talk about wild niggers, the backlash would have been less for sure. He got checked for being sexist and racist. Punished Gibson.

Based beyond fuck.

No one insults my Nonifu

I bet he's a cool guy to hang around with.

Who was in the wrong?

kek. we sure did raise him well.

kill yourself autist

the only thing you raised is your sugar levels

Based Mel

Obligatory.

youtube.com/watch?v=p9ge02eybjY

>ywn be as hi-test as mel

This is actually pretty accurate.

/ourguy/

>good ole' boy from Aussie never learned to be a Uncle Tom for the media and Hollywood
fuck putting on appearances

damn i lost my virginity at 14 I'm 25 now and I see these types walking all around. Pretty sad but sex doesn't change much

rough yourselves up anons do shit normal people wouldn't to pull your shoulders back and take shit head on get rid of the beta mindset

I heard Mel got a rib removed surgically so he could suck himself off. Must be a lonely guy.

yeah man Richard Greer likes to feltch. he sticks gerbils up his ass

He's an undeniably great director.

What would you say to Mel?