Brad Pitt

JUST DIVORCE MY SHIT UP

I swear to fuck every haircut I have gotten in the past decade this guy has gotten soon after.

Stops copys me Brads Pitts

lmao was just about to make this thread

you guys think hes on crack now? They usually get real skinny on it

You must get a lot of dumb haircuts.

I really do.

That's just what happens when you're in a long term relationship with a succubus.

>its a 55 year old trying to look like a 25 year old episode

>you guys think hes on crack now?

I think he lost weight either because...
>he needs to, for a role in a movie
>he wants to reboot his sex life and realized he was getting chubby as a married man

he's taking that anti aging drug, he's already regressed 20 years in that photo

>It's an 'he pulls the look off pretty effortlessly' episode

>realized he was getting chubby
When in the last 30 years has Brad ever not looked Godly?

>all that roided gut from troy is gone
LMAO

Well he actually does

He had those full fat cheeks and the man boobs on occasion, and he was wearing a corset in some public appearances.

The "roid gut" is your insides growing because of hormones you take, unless you literally open your stomach and cut them to remove them, they aren't going away.
So either he didn't have a roid gut to begin with, or he still has it, since I doubt he had the kind of surgery people with cancer undertake unwillingly.

Hi Brad.
"No."

What if everyone put you under the microscope? What would they say?

Well who'd of thought that this place was inhabited by Daily Mail reading, tin-foil hat wearing, neet, gossip obsessed low-lives with IQs under 90 and right wing views.

I bet you voted for Trump/Brexit. You are scum and your time has come. You will soon be extinct you uncultured, hate filled plebs.

Why is your generation's culture so stale? Because you are pathetic. Enjoy your remakes and Reboots and rehashed warm vomit nostalgia shakes you little repressed faggots. God bless you from an atheist with a plan.

"Wow this guy is pretty mediocre, good thing he isn't an A list Hollywood actor that gets money to stand next to a sign in Japan"

chopped those tits right off

0/10

>that gets money to stand next to a sign in Japan
?

>responding
reddit

I bet you think that peak oil and climate change are real too.

wow, you got a high and tight hair cut? you must be pretty avant-garde, a real trend setter, be sure to let us here on Sup Forums know what haircut you get next!

ehhhhhh

you tried, I guess

Dude stop getting normie cuts. What do you do, google Most Popular Hair Cut Right Now and then go to the barber?

He's already aiming to get himself the freshest pussy possible. What a man.

>that time Brad Pitt was on Jackass

jesus christ, he looks like the Sloth Victim from Se7en...
what's with his teeth?

>hi, I'm Brad Pitt, and I'm about to be kidnapped.

Brad Pitt has always had dentures. I think he's either gotten new ones or is just readjusting them there.

Except his looks amazing cause its probably 300$. While you look retarded with your 30 dollar cut

Homosexuals aren't welcome here.

>give me "Brad Pitt in Fury"
>say no more

obviously for a role you stupid cunts

this place is worse than facebook

I pay that much for my haircuts and they still look garbage half the time.