1-Your Eurozone cunt

1-Your Eurozone cunt
2-Did you have these in your cunt?

>oldfag

>gayrozone

yes I had one. I don't remember ever using it tho.

It was faster to do the approximate conversion in your head.

I remember everyone got a starter set of euro coins to get used to them.
I should've kept it instead of spending it on candy and

I remember how shiny the coins were in the starter kit.

hahahahhahahahhahahahahhahhahha

Same.

15 euros was roughly equal to 100 francs. I multiplied/divided and made approximations from there and pretended I did the conversion.

We got so fucked over with the euro and prices were raised so much accurate conversion was near meaningless even back then anyway.

didn't remember did we had calculators, but for a year before the change and after that companies just put euro prices alongside the markka prices

>and prices were raised so much
That's just in your head. Inflation happened which is normal. Take in account euro was introduced 15 years ago and wages have gone up too.

It is not just in my head.

Prices were raised immediately for some products and services.

Wages were not raised nearly as much as the overall cost of living over the years.

We were better off in the 90s. You think you know what happened in France because you're also in the Eurozone, but that's the thing, the Euro took a lot of different countries with completely different economies and forced the euro down their throats.

The euro is German currency.

1 euro was 1936,27 lire

>flag
>no I can multiply by 2 without a calculator

Same effect happened in non-eurozone countries. Sweden is not in eurozone yet the prices skyrocketed higher than here.

They're probably still getting cucked by the European Central Bank somehow.

no, 1 euro was 1000 lire.

No, we only had to multiply by 2, so that was basic.

It's funny that you think anyone cared.

We had those, but as rule of thumb 3€ were 500pts so not so difficult.

Yeah, I remember seeing one.

Only people with relatives at the UK gives a fuck here. You were mostly a drag for the EU since the beginning. De Gaulle was right about not letting you in.

that was only for salaries, all the stuff converted at 1936,27

I remember when I was a kid my dad went to the bank and came back with a bag full of euros and I was so excited because I thought that we had won the lottery and that we had become rich

LOL

>Spain
> If you are +30 you still using pesetas in your head. Had one of those in the old days.

I am 35 and i think in euros at least since 2005.

Yes also had that this.

Yes, for all people who could divide by 2

It was the same here. A Kebab was 3DM when I was in school (it equals 1.50€) Now you have to pay 4€ for one. I havn't seen me or my parents getting more than twice the amount of salary since then.

Holy shit that looks garish.

Kebabs are bad for you anyway.

No, because Euro was only supported for a short while.

I did have a solar powered card-thin calculator in my wallet though

You had to put it against your window for it to recharge enough for the screen to be readable