Cast them

Cast them

both on my dick

They both kinda meh tbqh

Neta-Lee is literally the most beautiful woman in the world.

White jewish woman falls in love with a black woman during the 50s. Drama ensues and also the movie would contain a sweaty 15 minute sex scene with pegging where Natalie's character completely surrenders and becomes blacked.

Concentration camp lesbo drama
Ruth plays a Rhineland bastard
Natalie plays a Jewish woman

Black Swan Natalie was the Most Beautiful Woman to ever live

A girl falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, she is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on her as well.
But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the girl she called is not the same girl she fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

>Nigger on jew interracial lesbian kiss

What did (((they))) mean by this?

It's OK when it's lesbians

>hirschberg

wtf thats natalie? i thought it was dolores from westworld

I want to make babies with Natalie!

When will Hershlag come out?

Lovely. I'd watch to fap and stayed for the feels. Make it happen.

2late

>poor man's keira knightley
>most beautiful woman in the world

>Jews
>poor

Is that Taboos sister on the left?

No

No, Oona Chaplin is actually attractive

There's a reason Kera was only the servant and not the princess.

Why hasn't this been made yet?

Shes got autism please be kind.

Mo......more

It's ok when it's jews too. Really, if anything we should be encouraging jewesses to feel that BBC (not that they need the encouragement, as evidenced by Chaim's constant projection of this on white people).

FACEBLIND

AUTISM

FACEBLIND

AUTISM

FACEBLIND

AUTISM

How the fuck do you see ERW? I could see if you mixed Ruth Negga with Maeve, but com'on.

This unironically sounds amazing

COME TOGETHER, RIGHT NAO!! xd Justice League looks amazing, amirite, fellow DCbros?

kek I'm gay

Fresh from the interracial breeding grounds

Uh...