What is the greatest challenge we, as humans, face today?

What is the greatest challenge we, as humans, face today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AYA9twQXBq8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mudslimes

Muslims

Jews

Creating the perfect meme

Sandniggers

jewslims

Nothing. Besides dealing with the stupidity and inferiority of women, humans have no great tantalizing subject we can all rally to. You can say "Islamic terrorism" is a problem, but it's actually been a problem for a very, very long time, and it will never go away. It won't.

To summon enough meme magick so that Kek may break through the barrier of the immaterium and the sea of unconscious - thus allowing him to physically manifest in our world.

Only then may we attempt to solve our other problems.

Kek Protects. He will be with us soon.

Creating the perfect bunda

people who deny evolution

Racism

involuntary celibacy

Liberals 100%

Figuring out a way to remove kebab and kikes

As humans?

Industrialization and genetic engineering.
I don't mean this in any bleeding heart sense, I mean this is it will quite literally dehumanize us one gene manipulation and technological singularity collide.

As a society?
Muslisms.

Already taken care of

youtube.com/watch?v=AYA9twQXBq8

Leftist progressivism/humanitarianism - without this every single other crisis solves itself

Semitic religions.

Jews

Willful ignorance.

Humanity is the problem, we need to exceed it. We must become perfect beings

Liberalism
Degeneracy
Muslims and Islam.

Fix the 1st, all the rest are fixed by default.

Overcoming undue empathy

rate my meme.

plz clap.

Mudslimes.

the lack of self-improvement caused by an abundance of distractions

loli rape gangs

Islam and overpopulation compared to economic growth.

Our own stupidity and sheltered existence.

How so? Feminists thinking they're "just as guud as a maaaan", muslims racking up untold numbers of kills in peaceful countries and still being welcomed with open arms, libcucks, mayhaps the "jews", but I think we're more dealing with a wealthy elite who happen to be disproportionately Jewish because of Jewish culture looking down on all others, encouraging manipulation, high educational achievement (but only for their own), and only giving a shit about those inside their group.

Also overcoming Dunbar's Number, more recently called the "Monkeysphere" is a pretty big challenge, which, in basic terms, is a cognitive limit on how many other humans you can perceive as "humans", and a key part of why i think modern society is breaking down so badly.

Leave humanity behind

reddit-tier question

Eternity

Food and water shortages

would be better for redpilling normies without the jew shit. good concept though.

[_] Niggers
[_] Jews
[_] Spics
[_] Arabs

Leftist ideology.

Realizing most people don't deserve to live!

Maybe I'm biased because I'm fucking/dating one (well, half of one), but I'm pretty okay with legal spics.

Seems like when they come here under the right pretenses (IE, legally), they're a good people.

they can be good people in their own country. our forefathers got pissed because of too many irish and non-protestant immigrants, can you imagine what they'd think if they could see our demographics statistics now? we're literally on track to becoming a mexican colony.

>a good people
sure you aren't one Paco?

To exterminate anglo, so the white man could prosper again.

diese

Globalism.

better?

Your forefathers were immigrants jackass

[CHECK]
[CHECK]
[CHECK]
[CHECK]

Muslims

Overcoming international Jewry.

Same as the last three centuries.

nobody wants non-protestant migration.

lol, no I'm not, Jan, Norwegian/Potatonigger/Hitler reporting in. Also about 1/16th unknown, so probably some american indian rape, just guessing.

Calm down there SEELE

I don't think the true challenge is in overcoming it, but exposing it, especially for what it is.

And I actually don't think it's some grand scheme, but if it were exposed as such I'd be ready to accept and react to that.

End money

The preservation of our species.

Ignorance and horrible education. We should be looking to the stars, venturing into the cosmic ocean. We have the wealth, the resources, the means to fix every issue in geopolitics and climate pollution. We have the wealth and means to explore the greatest and final frontier. But we squander our wealth on meaningless disputes that will be forgotten in a couple of centuries. If we survive ourselves, our remote descendants will be ashamed of this era.

To apotheosise. The rest is distraction.