what's up with the fridge meme
we actually keep everything in the oven
not even memeing
our shoes, our jews, everything

>prepare suicide
ftfy

it started when they found out we keep eggs in the fridge

>Post american

wtf, where else, everyone should keep eggs in the fridge.

Most countries don't remove the protective membrane that eggs are laid with that allows them to stay stable at room temperature. America requires it to be removed during cleaning, which is why our eggs need refrigeration.

>protective membrane
outside or inside the egg? there is some yucky film but it is inside the shell. anyway i had no idea about that.

It's on the outside. That's why the washing process required in the US removes it. In yuroland eggs are sold unrefrigerated and often covered in bird shit.

would rather travel to thailand so a ladyboy can fuck me in the ass

it's like a clear coating on the outside, normal chicken eggs are not white like the ones you find in the supermarket, those have been pressure washed

you are memeing me, right?
i can't imagine there is anything on the outside of the shell other than chicken shit. there are a couple of membranes visible in the picture but they are both on the inside. salmonella is probably the real reason to refrigerate eggs.

It doesn't matter whether you can imagine it or not. Your gut feelings and assumptions don't count for anything.

No.

aaaa why are you torturing me. so what's that extra layer not shown in other pics? cuticle? this?:
>The shell also has a thin outermost coating called the bloom or cuticle that helps keep out bacteria and dust.

excremento

yes

One last trip to flavortown

China would be interesting just to see how awful it is there.
I work in manufacturing and some of the tool and die makers had to go to china to help install whatever they made.
The stories they tell of what its like there are insane.

youtube.com/watch?v=PRMPQg43wgk

No it's true. WE have chicken shit and feathers on our eggs when you buy them.

underrated, why isnt gun shaped burgers a thing

I thought that was a man for a solid 15 seconds.
Also
>rednecks
>human

HOLY SHIT i bet that would sell like no other burger in the US.

the fuck are you talking about cunt I've had chickens and they literally come out like you buy them at the shop except with dirt on them.

Sopa de Pistola , Uma delicia

una delicia

Que rico

un manjar

un manjarsh

Brits keep eggs in the fridge.

Europoors are just jealous because first-world cunts can afford large fridges to store their eggs and bacon in.

where do you store your eggs?