Baron Trump?

dcut.ussoccerda.com/sam/teams/index.php?team=3939240&player=273900366

WTF is this bullshit? Why is this little retarded shit in DC United Acdemy?

How triggered will europe be when the God Emperor heir apparent lifts the World Cup?

>implying he is going to ever play as a pro

You're funny

Why not? He's a republican so he has the work ethic

t. small loan of a million dollars

This is why My Little Soccer is a joke.

yeah having a kid play in a teams youth system is such a joke, no wonder the rest of the world doesn't do it

You mean a kid from an affluent family buying his way into a My Little Soccer academy.

I don't see why not. I would probably be the top scorer in the MlelS if I played there.

You're against a kid playing sports because of who his Father is?

I bet he is a good defender. Like a brick wall.

Hello again friends, reminder to not be mean to kids on the spectrum, no matter how fascist their fathers are

>the autismal run

looks autistic AF, with his lanklet build he can be a solid keeper though

our talent pool is crap. we need all the help we can get

>those legs
ewwww

I know that you're barely more than a child yourself and have only recently had your political awakening, but people Baron's age don't give a shit about politics.

>German pressing by the shirts
pathetic, why are bibs not exploiting space behind the lines, is American coaching that bad?

when I was Baron's age, I knew that Bush was lying us into war. Just cause you grew up coddled and insulated doesn't mean its normal

Because he's like 12 and already 6'1 tall? He'll dominate entire teams purely with his size

And people fucking wonder why he attacks the NFL. He has a stake in soccer getting popular in the US.

nigga I'm in my 30's. Your retarded
>hurrrr everyone who isn't a good obedient leftie who automatically agrees with the dogma du jour is either an underageb& or a geratric because of course everyone "normal" like me has to fall in line and think like me
assumption is the real immature sheltered illusion.

this is a Based Barron thread ONLY

If that's the case, why is trump against immigrants? Those are the best players

if he is so tall why doesn't he play basketball?

Not if you tap into your national talent pool properly.

Yeah. Tell the president to come get some of this sauce. I will break his ankles

>trumplet leaf cannot read

Not surprising one bit, tbqh

>playing with niggers

Full kit wanker

Basketball is more of an individual sport. Getting your ankles broken is way more humiliating than getting nutmegged and that just can't happen to the presidents wife's son.

I am so good at reading, believe me, I'm the best at reading. Everywhere I go, and these are regular people mind you, everywhere I go people are like 'Oh user, mind reading this for me please you're so good at it' and I'm always like, trust me this happens all the time, I'm like "I know.."
"But no."

Why people like to pretend this is an argument?

Which game is this? Looks like he fucking sucks

I'm dying to see Barron get crossed up and uploaded to Worldstarhiphop. He better not even look at a basketball

>tall as fuck

>midfielder

trump whole family is dumb lel

I'm pretty sure you just need a pulse to be accepted into an MLS academy

Is there actually any good footage of him playing in an actual game?

DC United half time a few months back

It was a weekend when Trump went to golf in NJ and left his wife and kid in DC, when Hurricane Maria was destroying Puerto Rico, and when the Republicans were struggling to pass ACA repeal.

He didn't even stay to watch his kid play at RFK

>He didn't even stay to watch his kid play at RFK
Too bad the video camera hasn't been invented yet or he could have watched the end on air force one.

Sup Forums 10 years from now:

>2,000,000 oil barrels for an autistic flour-covered Pogba

liberals are such loathsome creatures

hahahaha dis le dae le numale soyboy libcucks? MAGA

^ case in point

>makes a thinly veiled DRUMPF hate thread in Sup Forums
how pathetic can a "person" be?

I’m sensing a lot of butt hurt from you. Why does it matter if he’s in the academy? DC United is garbage anyway.

Fuck Drumph. He's a cancer to soccer

lmfao

He has an advanced form of the 'tism. Next Messi confirmed.

You're a cancer to life

>11 games played
>0 goals

If Lebron and Brady played soccer America would be World Champs

This is just like when the Scottish league let the retarded Celtic kid win goal of the month. Gives them a little happiness before they die in their 30s

>let

ok lol

Yes, it was objectively only the third best goal that month

Mark my words, he will be better than Peter Crouch.

>those stats

Why are you so upset?

This shitter is taking up space for a superior black player that's actually from DC

that's how everyone else does it faggot

If he's on the spectrum then he's already halfway to achieving a Ballon D'or.
>pic related

Too bad he's in the wrong sport. Barron should be thinking of being the next Tom Brady.

WHY WON'T LIBERL @CNN REPORT THAT HE'S A FALSE 9 AND CONTRIBUTES BY PULLING DEFENDERS OUT OF POSITION?? FUCKING TIRED OF #fakenews #maga #jewumershutdown

Yeah no wonder the MLS all stars cant beat Trinkets and Tabasco, they're all a bunch of rich boi pussies.

>Position: Midfielder

looks like a prime mario gomez here, just lob the ball offsides and I bet he gets a hat trick every time

But CNN did report that.

btw:

Can I go one fucking day without seeing your goblin conman dictator and his family?

oh yeah really? i dont believe it they are insane they refuse to tell the truth about Baron's assists #releasethememo

>Position: Midfielder
>doesn't even have a column for assists

i dont want to have to listen to stories about your preggo slut prime minister but here we are
deal with it

and you are talking about the prime minister of australia, yes?

Did this post time travel from 1998?

is he good?

more like Past-Her-Prime Minister, am I right fellas?

his team just needs to hoof it to trump

what happens if you foul the president's son? do you get a visit from the secret service?

Awww, mad that you're a little faggot who can't play sports and this little kid being let into an academy where he likely won't be involved or go anywhere hurts your gay little feelings?

It involves being retarded, so anybody with a high 90's, triple digit IQ may never understand.
Too bad I guess.

>Awww, mad that you're a little faggot who can't play sports and this little kid being let into an academy where he likely won't be involved or go anywhere hurts your gay little feelings

Cute selfie m8.

GOAT Barron playing the Makelele role, if DC Uniited U-13 had advanced statistics you'd see he actually has tons of tackles, ball retrievals, and secondary assists.

that was everywhere then though.

FUCK WTO
FUCK NATO
FUCK CLINTON
FUCK GORE
FUCK WAR

as the oversaturization of misrepresentative narrativized media is today. no wonder the little gen z shits are swinging right.

To make room for his autistic son, so he can play

You guys think Melania drank during her pregnancy?

#FakeNews ChileanNewsNetwork is reporting that Barron didn’t score any goals, but fails to mention that he was a Midfielder and set up many other goals for Black Americans. Sad!

Are you in primary school?

Calm down Muhammed I'm not looking to get married

>Soccer big with hispanics
>Barron just out there

He may br an awkward lanklet, but if the other team’s best player is a spic just put Barron on the pitch, instant red card

you gotta admit......Barron is one beautiful boy.

doesn’t help that we’re in a cultural revolution against conservatism

>wow he isn't Messi? then he has no right to play football!!!!!

imagine being this salty about a kid playing soccer, as if he was at fault for the president in any way shape or form

Wouldn't YOU do whatever you could to get out of that fucking house?

Oh snap.

the american peter crouch