Untitled

_#_____#____#_____#____#____######_____#_____#_#_____#_###_#######_#######_######__#######_###__#####__
_#_____#____##___##___#_#___#_____#____#__#__#_#_____#__#_____#____#_______#_____#_#_____#__#__#_____#_
_#_____#____#_#_#_#__#___#__#_____#____#__#__#_#_____#__#_____#____#_______#_____#_#_____#__#________#_
_#_____#____#__#__#_#_____#_#_____#____#__#__#_#######__#_____#____#####___######__#_____#__#_____###__
_#_____#____#_____#_#######_#_____#____#__#__#_#_____#__#_____#____#_______#_____#_#_____#__#_____#____
_#_____#____#_____#_#_____#_#_____#____#__#__#_#_____#__#_____#____#_______#_____#_#_____#__#__________
__#####_____#_____#_#_____#_######______##_##__#_____#_###____#____#######_######__#######_###____#____
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Attached: ASIANS HAVE TINY COCKS.jpg (670x1190, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/dyZDbal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1540672756522.gif (300x242, 1.78M)

white bois BTFO

Attached: 1569721994054.jpg (247x248, 20K)

AWESOME!!! WHITEBOIS CAN'T COMPETE WITH
"B"AC

_###_###_######__###__#####__###_###_______#_____#####__###____#____#_____#_____#####__#######__#####__#____#_
_###_###_#_____#__#__#_____#_###_###______#_#___#_____#__#____#_#___##____#____#_____#_#_____#_#_____#_#___#__
__#___#__#_____#__#__#________#___#______#___#__#________#___#___#__#_#___#____#_______#_____#_#_______#__#___
_________######___#__#__####____________#_____#__#####___#__#_____#_#__#__#____#_______#_____#_#_______###____
_________#_____#__#__#_____#____________#######_______#__#__#######_#___#_#____#_______#_____#_#_______#__#___
_________#_____#__#__#_____#____________#_____#_#_____#__#__#_____#_#____##____#_____#_#_____#_#_____#_#___#__
_________######__###__#####_____________#_____#__#####__###_#_____#_#_____#_____#####__#######__#####__#____#_
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

whitebois have tiny penises

Harro daringu maw nahm is big MONEY CHANG, no hurite whaman get it big TIEM.

Attached: 1569126554188.jpg (500x750, 31K)

Attached: ricedickgookbois.jpg (1024x768, 136K)

Attached: ricedickbtfo.jpg (1280x1188, 248K)

Attached: asians destroyed.jpg (450x371, 22K)

Worst whoop evar. Are you an Asian incel from r/azinidenity

Attached: guys-look-whati-found-an-asian-penis-8142975.png (500x397, 133K)

Photosopped

Imagine your sexual organ being the extent of your character. And it's not like it even matters. I'm an ugly fat guy with working with a 5" dick and my wife still wants it whenever she can. But you're here alone. Showing off your dick to strangers on the internet just to boost what little ego you have. Race baiting on a Saturday night when you could be off on a date with a good friend.

You people are kinda depressing.

But yeah, nice dick, bro.

Attached: 1564748765211.png (330x307, 170K)

he is

Attached: asian pp.png (900x540, 341K)

Thats not shooped. Not at all.

Are you a boomer/gen X? Dating as man is objectively much harder now.

Get your reward now and thank me later

imgur.com/dyZDbal

Anira

Mr Hansen, please, this is a srs thread.

only for tiny dick asianbois
LMAO

Attached: 1564779614151.jpg (888x888, 148K)

Attached: 1567711312216.jpg (899x506, 108K)

Gen z.

Just a myth doesn't exist

I can give Monet masterpiece amazing magical head to the smaller cox.
Those lads squirm and lose their minds and that's what's so fun about giving head.
I want to line up about 10 of them and drain um ftw

>dat face tho
I'm alright.

are you cuck actually getting triggered when everybody knows Asian guys have tiny dicks? Jesus Christ you guys are retarded

Asian femanon here. This is why I only date white guys, Asian and Eurasian men are pathetically hung. Also, they are so feminine, they don't know what it means to be masculine. Every Asian femaale friend I have at uni except for a couple have made it out mission to marry a white guy.

tits or you're a man