Why was this allowed?

Why was this allowed?

It was historically accurate.

the human spider > spiderman

>You want door fix, Man of Spiders? Yes, I know these things you do. I learn how to find many secrets in old country. You will not pay rent? This is fair. We will take rent in other ways. When I was in old country, in Bosnia, my friends and I...we do things to women. Terrible things, make them ugly women who will never be loved. Your friends, redhead girl and science girl...they will beg me to stop, as my men and I rain alternating blows of ejaculating and fists upon them. And when they are broken, Man of Spiders, when they are nothing more than shells...you will know that the rent has been paid.

>For this month.

Fpbp

I DUN IT AGIN

Peter, move your head. And pass the popcorn.

>Oh, you're sad because a girl at your high-school doesn't like you back? Peter, when I was your age, I left school to bullseye gooks from a helicopter in the middle of some god forsaken jungle. I fried so many slopes, they named a brand of rice after me. Don't tell me you have it hard because you're a pathetic kissless virgin. You can act sad when you have to leave behind the lady-boy you fell in love with and made passionate, steamy love to in a collapsing bamboo shack, just like I did. You think I felt good about firebombing his chink village and watching our fuck-hut burn to the ground? We were going to build our lives together there, Peter! You know what? Fuck you. Get the fuck out of my car.

HOLY FUCK RAIMI

Bonesaw is ready

>that obvious green screen cgi
It may have looked cool in 2001 but those effects certainly didn't age well.

*giggles* racism is cool!

This never happened.

Fucking grow up.

>WITH WHITE POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY

>he didn't see the director's cut
lurk moar, pleb

>Now it's six million and one.
Jesus, Raimi.

welcome reddit

>BEN LOOKS STRAIGHT INTO THE CAMERA

nice

medium kek with fries

Why did Raimi make his trilogy like this? I never read a Spiderman comic, did they have these levels of racism in the comics? Was Raimi being true to the comics or just giving the movies his own touch?

>That montage of Spiderman in the 1940s personally leading the SS to hunt down every Jew in Germany and that obviously greenscreened bit where they added him standing behind hitler in random places
Seemed really out of place considering it was a modern setting

>you coulda stopped 9/11 kid! what happened?
>i missed the part where that's my fucking problem
too soon Raimi, too soon

>What's your name, kid?

>The Human Holocaust.

>Jesus Christ, kid. Couldn't you at least name yourself after a real historical event?

It was a different time.

this guys also in the sopranos at a few sitdowns between new york and new jersey

this is really good