The flight plan I just fill with the agency lists me, my legs, Georgie here, AND ONLY ONE BALOON

The flight plan I just fill with the agency lists me, my legs, Georgie here, AND ONLY ONE BALOON

First one to talk gets to stay in my sewage system

Shitty fagit dead meem

kys facebook tourists

It didn't sail so good

kek

Don't you want a TANGERINE?

It's floating then

you're a buoyant guy

BOAT U

Here we go

What about the baloon attack on Richie?

Fuck I want to give the new movie a chance, but all the changes in time period, the shitty costume, shitty cgi, shitty le sinister/le conjuring colour filters, the kid hitting his head on the sawhorse.

Then the house on Niebolt Street looking like it's literally the worlds most haunted house, before they even step into it.

Someone get this floathead outta here

Richie Tozier's my name, and doing voices is my game. This is Stan the Man Uris. Stanny's a Jew, which means he's really smart and says "oy" a lot.

lame ass

>You're a disgrace to the force, IT! Now hand in your nose

>...and your other nose

No brother. They expect one of us in the sewers.

DR. PENNYWISE I'M LOSER CLUB

hahaha im in class giggling at this thread like a fucking retard

you're a big clown

What class user? Btw I love these threads too. I got caught loling in the breakroom a few weeks ago to one of these threads and everyone had to know what was so funny

It's funny? Then show me its humor.

Gandalf holding on to the bridge after his fight with balrog:
>It's time for plan B
Aragorn:
>What's plan b?
Gandalf:
>FLYYY!

i'm in calc if you really wanted to know

So are they going to have the virgin lose his virginity to Bev and/or allude to the fact that Bev let the losers have their way with her at some point?

:^)

Some fedora tipping fag, once said to me "Sup Forums is a dangerous place" while I was browsing Sup Forums in class.

>EXCUSE ME SIR!
>DO YOU HAVE PRINCE ALBERT IN A CAN?
>YOU DO?
>WELL, YOU BETTER LET THE POOR GUY OUT!
>A-HA A-HA A-HA A-HA

>flight plan
>not FRIGHT plan
One fucking job op

If I pop that balloon, will you die?

>lets remake and ruin a movie since tim curry is literally dying

my bro read the book, and he said at the end a girl lets a bunch of boys take turns fucking her as friends just to calm them all down. is that really unironically true?

TELL ME ABOUT THE MATURIN!?

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE SHELL!?

Yep.
And it happens in a stinky sewer.