Sony's plan to release this as a standalone movie and then surprise everyone 2 years later with it being a prequel to...

Sony's plan to release this as a standalone movie and then surprise everyone 2 years later with it being a prequel to the R Rated Venom movie is pretty genius

Is it at least entertaining? I'm going with my girlfriend to the movies this weekened and is that or Beauty and the Beast.

Why is deadpool on the spaceship

Beauty and the beast is boring. Life is at least fun.

Save your money and watch Alien

they mismatched the names with the faces, dumb hollywood...

That could sort of work

Good movie, great effects, Jake delivers as always, generic monster ( also OP and defies the rules the movie sets up for it self ).

That's about it.

Movie is a 6.5/10 but the ending made it a 7/10. Didn't expect

Awful movie; stupid people making stupid choices one after another. But making it a Cloverfield prequel would have redeemed it somewhat. Alternatively, 10 Cloverfield Lane would have been a good movie if the Cloverfield tie-in didn't ruin the ending.

Possibly one of the worst deaths I could think of. Just seeing that chicks pod go out into deep space with Earth still in sight. Imagine just sitting in the lifeboat waiting to die :(

Not only that but the fucking boat people literally opened a door to Doom the whole earth

Are you serious Clark?

Underrated post

>goes from being captured by Arab terrorists and Buried alive to having his face disfigured to being killed by an alien
Pretty based career if you ask me

>Sony announces an R Rated Venom movie
>A movie called Life by Sony comes out with an Alien landing on Earth
It's no coincidence

Literally how could that ending be unexpected?

>girlfriend
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
NORMIES GET OUT AND DIEEEEEEEEEE

>That ending for Buried.

I almost had a heart attack as the climax was happening.

Did they really? Can it reproduce? If not, then it kills a few thousand before we nuke it. One thing, no matter how dangerous can only do so much damage.

>Names don't match with the faces

WHY DO THEY ALWAYS HAVE TO DO THIS?

It is a creature made out of millions of cingle celled organisms working together. Any piece of it that breaks off has the potential to become a new one

It look nothing like Venom though

The black guy is the reason the Alien started attacking in first place cos he electric shocked it 3 times when it didn't wanna move. Fucking idiot.

>"OHH IT'S NOT WAKING UP LEMME ELECTRIC SHOCK IT ANOTHER TIME... OH STILL NOT K ONE MORE TIME"
>"OH NO IT IS ATTACKING ME"
._.

>Black guy electric shocks Alien 3 times til it moves
>Characters electric shock black guy when he is passed out 3 times before he wakes up
Sometimes too much poetry triggers me

Niggers fuck everything up

What else is new

How can you tell? All white people look the same.

Then why didn't it reproduce in the space station? Hundreds of thousands of cells would've broken off from abrasion alone over the course of the movie.

don't listen to this retard. he's probably been watching the same 4 movies his whole life because he thinks he's patrician

Limited food

It didn't want competition

>if you have a girlfriend you're a normie

When will this meme die

>The Japanese guy opening the hatch to let the Alien kill the incoming NASA people who came to terminate the whole space station
I really liked him as a character

this movie was retarded, succubus are retarded. fuck that shit worst movie i ever seen in my life

hate octopuses.

wait wut, i wish movies were that meta