How often do you see interracial couples in your cunt?

Today, while I was walking through the town centre in in Zagreb, I noticed an interracial couple. Tall, blonde girl and muscular black dude. At first it was such a disgusting view to see.

Funnily enough they sat down to the same caffe bar.. and I listened to their conversation a bit. I was shocked when I heard them speaking Croatian because I was sure that they were tourists from some western-european cucked country.
When I was a teen we weren't even in the EU and now this..

Shortly after, they began to kiss. Right there in front of everybody! "Why isn't she ashamed"? I thought to myself.

He drove his tongue inside her, setting off a shattering moan that was music to my ears. She was quite an instrument to play, so finely tuned, and when he touched her, she made the most glorious sounds — raw, intense, absolutely delicious noises of pleasure as he plundered her with his tongue. She grabbed his hair, yanked and pulled him closer. My dick was getting harder just by watching them, I imagined how he'd thrust one finger inside her, crooking it and hitting her in the spot that would turn her moans into one long, high-pitched orgasm. My urges were getting stronger as she shuddered against him, her legs quaking, and when he finally slowed to look up at her, he saw her long, blonde hair was a wild tumble, and her face was glowing of pleasure.
"I shouldn't be enjoying this" I muttered angrly. But, it was so much stronger than me that it was pointless fighting it.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=q90kmUbEv7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Didn't happen.

All the time. Many German girls have refugee bfs. Seems like this is a trend right now.

my bf is white, i'm brown

>a nigger speaking croatian

I don't have a cunt

I almost never see interracial couples. The only somewhat common couple is White male Asian female.

gay

yeah, it seems that having a black bf is like having a fancy purse
it gives you some sort of prestige to antoher females

isn't being gay is punishable in islam?

i masterbaited to this picture and sstory

i am not a mussslim

You're just as bad

m.youtube.com/watch?v=q90kmUbEv7c

Erase whiteness goyim

Multiculturalism is good

>And then he, no joke, shoved his entire fist up my asshole and I liked it

I dont see any interracial couples in my cunt because I dont have one.

Does anyone here have a cunt with interracial couples in it?

Tbh not too often and I don't even live in the country. Actually surprised to see this thread today because I actually saw one yesterday which was very unusual (white male + black female).

Sometimes, not very often, but it's there. Meh, I don't really care. If a girl wants to get fucked by a black guy, then that's her choice. The consequences are also her problem.

Assumptions

bump

i have a black gf

Nice copypasta

Fucking hell Slovakia, are you trying to beat strayas in shitposting?

nice try faggot.
zagreb is in serbia.