War For The Planet Of The Apes Trailer #2

APE-KINO IS HERE

youtube.com/watch?v=0IFAqAIWD6g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JDbwEQG2cqI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sooo is this about evil monkeys killing people?

hmmmmm interesing plot

what the story or message behind it?

>evil monkeys
learn to shitpost correctly, you'll get way more (you)s if you complain about the portrayal of humans as the evil ones.

The first one of this trilogy is the only good one. This will be like the second one since it seems it keeps on the war train without adding nothing new.

It will be a weak as fuck movie that will make you yearn for the Tim Burton one.

Apes actively joining the humans in killing off their fellow damn dirty apes and Caesar getting actual character growth is new

will be watching this for the ape CGI to be honest with you famstation

I still remember the "NO" scene of the first movie.

>That silent

Fucking great movie

youtube.com/watch?v=JDbwEQG2cqI

When will we get War of the Planet of the Apes vs Kong vs Godzilla vs Predator vs Alien

HAHAHAHAAHHA That was fucking awful
>these are the same people that shit on capeshit

To think I thought the CGI was good back then...

Retarded movie premise. I have no clue why they're still being made.

first one didn't have any impressive cgi imo. the second one looked great though

Will this be monkino? Or apeshit?

Hyped as fuck senpai, great trailer. These movies are amazing.

>Did you come to save your apes?
>No. I came for you.

Between this and the Woody title drop in the first trailer, I'm getting suspicious of the editor here.

The first was good. The second was excellent. Looking forward to the third.

the most impressive thing with the first one is that they were able to do the performance capture on an outdoor set for the first time. Plus it was another example of Andy Serkis' performance shining through the CGI which made it forgivable.

>So, you came back to die with your city
>No, I came back to stop you

It's not actually new though. We had an "evil" ape on the second one too. A treacherous ape is just a variation of that.

Koba wanted the power for himself to war against the humans, this one wants humans to accept him sure... there is a difference there and could be many more justifications for apes turning on each other to imply they are just like humans but bottom line for the plot is an ape turning on his kind while the apes war the humans.

That's the argument of the second movie which only redeeming quality was that it showed a great change on the status quo... a different world.
This movie shows that same world. It should have pushed further or something.

>Not considering Dawn of the Planet of the Apes to be one of the better movies of the past several years
And you faggots all liked Kong: Skull Island, too.

This, if the third one is better than the second one we'll have a legendary trilogy

monkinema

Sup Forums
LOVE
CAPE
MORE
THAN
APE

Yeah but the fighting between humans and apes in that one is all over a misunderstanding

Here the fighting is because the humans literally think they will go extinct if they don't stop the apes now. Plus Caesar is beginning to hate humans

This game looks pretty good

Is it coming out for pc?

only on apestation

>Dawn
>Not being even better than the first

Pleb

Anyone have a screenshot of that gorilla's face when he puts the flower in the girls hair? That legitimately looked real

Koba did nothing wrong

Lmao this is the best CGI till date. Let me hear what you think is good CGI

I know man I can't wait to get it on steam.

of the apes of the war of the planet of the apes of the apes

These films are kino. Fuck off neckbeard

>it's a war between humans and talking apes

how is the premise of these movies so stupid but at the same time executed so well

Sure, motivations have changed but it's still the same kind of movie on the same kind of setting.

I would much rather see another time period. Another moment in history... something more on the lines of apes developing a more advance civilization as humans are forced to commerce with them to survive or something.

You know a different more minimalist film... maybe about Caesar doing for the little girl what James Franco did for him or whatever.

I don't care for a movie so alike the last one focused on war.

Try Blacked.com

Other periods could be explore in future films if they decide. But this film is important because it looks to be a pivotal turning point where the shift turns to Apes being the dominant force. I'm looking forward to seeing that especially. After this movie, they can jump in time and decide if they want the continuity to be as the Original Planet of the Apes movies or do something new with it.

>I don't care for a movie so alike the last one focused on war.

The focus wasn't war though. It was about first contact if you will, when humans start realizing they aren't just Apes. About how they try to work together but people from both sides end up fucking it up for all of them because of prejudice or feeling threatened. Which culminated in both groups ultimately clashing and destroying each other or becoming stronger in the process. It had nothing to do with war only its looming threat if the Ape and Human relationships failed which we will see the effects of that now in the sequel.

Try whyamIawanker.com

I just hope the human side is more interesting

is this movie a metaphor for the USA fucking up 3rd world countries

Once they clash is the beginning of war. From a narrative stand point the escalation could be elapsed the same way they elapsed the pandemic spree that wiped out most of humanity.

The direction of the escalation shown on the second film it's already obvious. Maybe they could show the final battle but the build up or the human main antagonist seem unnecessary. The interesting thing would be a movie about the aftermath and the new way humans and apes would relate.

Hollywood wouldn't make a movie that starts with the epic battle to then build on a more personal inner drama though but i think that's the movie they should do in this case.

Furthermore i don't like this tendency of movies doing several trilogies. I think that's just poor administration of narrative resources that result on a saga having several weak inconsistent plots.

>biology major
>too smart to enjoy movies like this

Sometimes I wish I was a movie.

>WE ARE THE BEGINNING
>WE ARE THE END

I swear, these fuckers better be the original ancestors of the Mutants.

The status quo has shifted though. Just not as drastically as disease wipes out majority human population. But since the events of Dawn, where people and Apes weren't aware of each others existence in that world, Caesar and his clan now have a degree of notoriety. The militarized humans see him as a legendary figure and fear him.

is this monkino or apeshit?

>for family
what did they mean by this?

Oh, I wonder what the White male with a shaved head fighting to protect him race from displacement and dispossession is supposed to symbolise...

WHERE IS RIVER? did they kill bright eyes? I haven't seen him in any trailers

I can't believe people actually watch these movies. How can anyone see a trailer like that and take it serious?

Needs more based Maurice

Black lives matter

What sort of response are you hoping to get?

>4 U
K I N O

>No, I came for you

K I N O
I
N
O

The people who make them genuinley seem to care about making good movies

With a little bit of reserach you will find most sci fi movies have more absurd premises and concepts than planet of the apes.

Regardless of all that, this movies are well directed and written. The biggest flaw I think its that they are all taking place in a relatively short time instead of a multi generation story.

What did you expect from this alt-right cesspit?

Is this all leading into Planet of the Apes remake?

pretty sure is just a vocal minority on Sup Forums

Hopefully.

APES

Are you the guy that got tied to a lamp post?

>APE-KINO IS HERE
moonlight came out last year though

Well, apes live relatively long lives compared to other mammals. You could argue the genetic stuff done to them prolonged their lives.

TOGETHER

>monkey fighting against attack helicopters

This has become far to dumb

There was 14 years time skip between Rise and Dawn

I think these movies are very much Caesar's story, that's why. Once it isn't about him they can jump around all they want to different generations.

Dawn is better than Rise.

STRONG

No, its about slavery and black folks with their high iq kicking whiteys ass, obviously its fiction.