>Pastebin: Learn how to tribble: pastebin.com/sbLrGtUr
>Pastebin: Cosmetics and downloadables: pastebin.com/pijVBTpD

>Macca's official /trb/ database:
2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LUFC/status/956134990638596097
twitter.com/fczenit_en/status/956190898777452545
allgemeine-zeitung.de/sport/top-clubs/fc-kaiserslautern/1-fc-kaiserslautern-gesundheitsprobleme-bei-coach-jeff-strasser-bei-spiel-gegen-darmstadt-98_18476218.htm
twitter.com/HarryASiddall/status/955566784563867648
youtube.com/watch?v=ytENYZ56zxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kenneth Kerewi edition

>tfw asking a scout to spend weeks of his time watching and analyzing some absolutely terrible kid just because he's a snow white malian/german

Clear your cache and restart the game, and he'll likely be black

NO
PLEASE
WHY

none of my regens are bald right now, it's one in a million and I don't want to rock the boat

If it's not FM18, he might actually be white. But I see you have the blurry McFace bug that randomly appears.

>peaking at 18
I'd still rather watch this than Oilers hockey.

He has managed to stay black during the entire season, but he has gone through some white patches over the years

yeah, it's 17, there's plenty of weird transracial stuff going on but probably not the exact same bug

He has really grown into something

>when the Russians come for your best young regen and you're desperate for more transfer money

It would be so nice to money to spend, but I doubt I ever get another LB as good as him.

>mistake the logo of a pretty respectable league opponent for that of the lower division team I'm playing in the cup at some point
>field a team with 10 changes plus 34-year-old aaron ramsey
>Two Metre Moussa scores this and my backup goalkeeper (on his debut) holds out despite a shoulder injury
it actually works out well because we have a europa league game in 3 days. but don't drink and manage, folks

>mistake the logo of a pretty respectable league opponent for that of the lower division team
This is what you get for having a logopack.

Fuck why do I have to be this autistic when I play this game.

My 2nd best homegrown regen is also a LB, he's just not going to be as good the guy the Russians want. However, Gala has a regen LB transfer listed who looks pretty interesting for only 250k so I can reload there. I put out a few bids to see if any of my shortlisted regens were available at a reasonable price. The godly Ajax CM I've had my eyes on all save could probably be purchased for around 14m.....

you're right. some spanish island clown tricked me into that, I'll have a word with him

>the Di Stefano of Devon

First flairclowns, now islandclowns. When will they end.

>worst home-ice penalty killing percentage in NHL history: 66.7% by the 77/78 Washington Capitals
>Edmonton currently sitting at 54.2% this season
lmao they're so fucking bad

hahaha yeah imagine having a hockey team that incompetent and directionless
haha
although with less than 2 mins to play I'm almost confident in saying >we've got this one

>having a hockey team that incompetent and directionless
Yeah haha imagine

I need to write 10 pages of academic text come friday

best time to /trb/

goal is to win the segunda with the B team for shits and giggles. next year it's achievable, this season was ruined by a bad first 5 games

That's what Thursday night is for.

there's no way to choke this anymore, right? right?

You've got enough of a cushion for the inevitable end of season shenanigans.

you'll win, but enjoy the slump fucking up morale for your continental games

B U R N O U T
U
R
N
O
U
T

there's some weird racial confusion going on in 18 too, half of my regens go from mulatto to pearly white and back over time

Good lord do we ever need this time off.

where can I buy better knees

>tfw you want to drop out of cup to ease fixture congestion but instead this happens

I know Barcelona thinks that every player will want to join them if they show only casual interest but this is kind of pushing it

piss poor

Post St. Omar.

Haven't played since 16, how's 18? I know once I start the addiction is going to hit me again.

post toure
here's my best youth player, born in the city the club is based in which somewhat puts off his height
bretty good but whoever designed the UI should be shot

absolutely total filth of a domestic season

new century alert

well fuck

post brian o'brien

How good could he be?

quite the oldie

I'm fucked.

holy hnnngh

I don't think he'll ever reach great heights

my true nigga

bad meme

This season's target is to avoid relegation even after finishing mid-table. Looks like I'll be doing 4132DM with this squad. Lack of reputation and remote are makes it harder to find players to join and good oldies to tutor sadly.

>tfw best player is either a left back or right back
every time

i wish i was autistic enough to manage in tiny leagues

Post your instructions/roles. I'm running a 4132 myself and I want to see how other people do it.

>winger

why haven't they ever implemented tabs in fm

he's absolutely terrible desu, waste of high PA

I actually haven't thought of roles/instructions. Used 442 previous season due to players and now my current players look to be more suited to 4132. Most likely I'll be a long ball merchant using the wings.

I'm also planning preseason right now, are 12 friendlies too much for a six week preseason?

reliable high-level wingbacks are hard to find and far more valuable than for example strikers

Because the devs don't have any kind of foresight. How else could you explain the UI?

Anyone else feel like attribute distribution for regens in 18 is all fucked up?

>be me
>pompy manager
>dont have much money
>play wants to come but agent wants like 4m

what do

twitter.com/LUFC/status/956134990638596097
*vomits everywhere*

It's been fucked up for years, what are you on about? At the very least, it doesn't really reflect modern football: defenders (and especially full/wingbacks) with nothing but physicals, very few natural inside forwards or inverted wingers, and strikers that are consistently more versatile than roughly any other attacking position. And the AI cannot into youth development or exploiting the best traits of their players, which skews the situation even more.

And I wish GookMoot dies a slow, painful and sorrowful death.

The shitposting is hilarious

captcha does seem odd I wonder if you're allowed a handful of "free" posts somehow. Seems like recently I've clicked the box and it has just automatically gone to a tick without needing to do anything but if I post loads in a day then I have to do a captcha and I often have to do three or four just to make one post.

twitter.com/fczenit_en/status/956190898777452545
Good banter from Zenit

>mfw Leeds has joined MLS

around the world, hundreds of game publishers are scrambling to fix their no-rights placeholder knockoff logo because it's now too close to the real thing

/qa/ says cleaning out your cookies helps. sometimes.

i think i found my new team

>this name
>not at least a tiny bit finnish

is fm 2018 literally the worst thing that happened to sega?

>is fm 2018 literally the worst
Yes

>using bong dating system

embarrassing

excuse me?

that's not just the bong system, it's the "everyone who isn't retarded" system

show his real name

>nazio v udinese
last night’s ocl matches were unironically better tBhwyall

allgemeine-zeitung.de/sport/top-clubs/fc-kaiserslautern/1-fc-kaiserslautern-gesundheitsprobleme-bei-coach-jeff-strasser-bei-spiel-gegen-darmstadt-98_18476218.htm
tg;dr (too German; didn't read) : Kaiserslautern manager had a heart attack at the game so it was abandoned

I think Merson is not very bright

twitter.com/HarryASiddall/status/955566784563867648

they are talking as if he was on vacation for 1.5 years, instead of being the best assist giver in the bundesliga, there is a reason these people were footballers, not """academics"""

At least he died doing what he loved

Merson and Thompson are absolute morons, desu Jeff is no better but at least he is quite entertaining and seems a nice guy with it.
Watching these three talk is only good for a drinking game where you drink every time you disagree and if you aren't completely smashed by the end of it then you should kill yourself for being an idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=ytENYZ56zxM
Reminder of Jeff being a moronic dinosaur

Have you ever had a 5-star player in a top-of-the league club /trb/?

wake up /trb/

What are the odds of getting 2 regens with the same name, position, and who are both GOAT?

>Second leg of the CL knock out stages
>1-0 up
>player get sent off
>player scored one of the worst OG i've on FM
>lose 2-1
I am really tempted to reload because that was such bullshit

Should I?

hydration is important

he wants 1.4k a week... greedy bastard

what's the price of life though? how much would you pay to live?

I cannot tell you enough how much I love this screen

A player that could easily have 13s and 14s on all attributes except for jumping and heading.

This one is not so bad either.

Please get Sporting

SHIT

just spent 7m on a 23-year-old player whose contract was expiring in 6 months because he wouldn't talk to me if I tried to take him on a free
rate my stupidity

I rate you Art in a scale from 0 to NZ

>I rate zidane

>cave and decide to buy the game
>it's still 60 bucks
Doesn't it usually drop to like $30 this time of year?

>it's an Alassane Yao is a Complete Retard episode

really tired of this recycled storyline