ITT: True Detective Season 3 Looking for new music edition

ITT: True Detective Season 3 Looking for new music edition.

>youtube.com/watch?v=HC-pSBJoEVg

Takes place in the Sonora Desert. Gibson as a Captain Ahab kind of detective obsessed with finding a David Parker Ray kind of serial killer. Martin is a coroner looking for her missing sister.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ux1fglC0aT0
youtube.com/watch?v=XlhSpbTApTo
youtube.com/watch?v=dq8YcRi7DD4
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-fjyEIgWik
youtube.com/watch?v=amwQytRNvEw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

pls reply ;___;

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ABOMINATION IN THE MIDDLE

Absolute SHIT

it's an 80lb woman who believes being that scrawny makes her look like a teenager and thus more attractive to hollywood producer pedophiles.

the fuck, mate

>2 female leads to 1 male lead

seriously, how do people (not females) endure shows lead mainly by female characters?

i challenge you to name a good one

Top of the lake

I think Australia would be a good setting

every image on google shows the balance being 50% or more males characters around the girl

Well, I watched that show, but I guess a quick Google search is more accurate.

Lets get a fantastic country/folk artists, licence a whole album worth of her songs, put them in the trailers, then use a horrible spoken word fedora teir cringefest """song""" as the intro

Inside Amy Schumer

Some odd shit goes down out here, especially in the outback

yes, because if there was more than one female lead it would be showing on the promotional pictures, don't you think?

If there's one female lead, but the support characters that revolve around her are not majority (like >75%) females, it's viable to endure, but once you have the core of the show being females, and don't have a balance, it inevitable becomes Lena dunham or sex in the city tier

>Gibson as detective
>finds out kikes run the fed and the holocaust is a lie

>dead ABBOs
Who gives a shit? Honestly

I just want two straight white males as the leads. One of them should be Matthias Schoenaerts. Also Christina Hendricks or Sofia Vergara shows their nipples.

>Gibson as detective
>finds out his co-worker is gay

inevitable bio-capekino when?

A lot of area for people to go missing

Implying you need to be a detective to find that out

I've always thought this would make good title music for a TD season: youtube.com/watch?v=Ux1fglC0aT0

And you're completely right.

Has to start with low stakes, rising higher and higher. Cant start at 100%

>not set in Australia

youtube.com/watch?v=XlhSpbTApTo

Superior Space Cadet that would be a killer theme too coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=dq8YcRi7DD4

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-fjyEIgWik

Meme opening

>I know they buried her body with others / Her sister and mother and 500 families / And will she remember me 50 years later / I wished i could save her in some sort of time machine

This could actually work great.

Who is this semen angel?

NOW I GOT IT
CHECK IT OUT

Jim Carrey and Val Kilmer

Neutral Milk Hotel and Handsome Family have similar dark and often nonsensical lyrics

Should probably cut out before the verse about semen, ovaries and fetuses though

Dua Lipa

True Detective Season 3:

Ryan Reynolds plays a former DEA agent who's hunting after a notorious drug lord named El Lobo. El Lobo has become more of an urban legend, and an obsession for Reynolds. No one but him believes he really exists.

He exiles him self to Mexico after a bad shooting, and runs into Maika Monroe, a runaway teen in a red hoodie that sells heroin out of the basket on her bike.

They eventually find three brothers in Mexio playes by Damian Bechir, Eugenio Derbez, and Diego Luna. All three had their families destroyed by El Lobo.

They all team up, head back up north and find Reynolds old partner Guy Pearce. They all find out where El Lobo lives and confront him.

El Lobo is Wesley Snipes. Massive shootout ensues. Only Monroe and Luna survive.

The internet likes Season 1 better still because thats the only one with a happy ending.

youtube.com/watch?v=amwQytRNvEw

In Haifawood you do

R8 m8s pls don't h8.

I love typing a thing out and getting ignored.

I'm going to kill myself.

A Herzog True Detective season would be trippy as all fuck.
What did you type user?

My other choice was Mann but Herzog is rad.
Forgot to write the plot:

Casey and Cillian are the 2 hotshot detectives, they are pretty much alike.
A Dan Schneider-lite is the mini boss.
Big Guy is the final boss.

>mfw they're dreamed out of time by the outback ancients

Mel Gibson, Ben Foster, Walton Goggins, Ray McKinnon, and Garrett Dillahunt. Sally Field, Rachel Weisz, Rebecca Hall,
Andrea Riseborough, Alexis Bledel.

The five guys are from a small town and in a secret group who through the generations have sworn to protect the town by any means (like the Bookhouse Boys from Twin Peaks). The women are their significant others or people they are close with. Lots of star power that's affordable and will bring in a huge audience. The story centers around a rash of murder / kidnappings happening in and around the town to people of all ages and sexes. The people go missing then show up months later sexually mutilated. The guys have to figure out what is happening while trying to hold their relationships with eachother and the people around them together. In the end it was one of the men and one of the women from the group committing Moors Murders / Fred and Rosemary West type sexual killings and using their relationships with the others as a way to cover for their crimes.

Directed by Mel doing double duty, soundtrack by Trent Reznor. Written by Pizza, Milch, and Winter.