Remember me?

Remember me?

I only started following the NFL this year. What's the deal with RG3? Did he just keep getting injured?

That's most of it IIRC. He's called RGKNEE for good reason.

Also look into Albert Haynesworth for a good laugh.

you know how russell wilson runs out of bounds when he's on the move or slides? rg3 didn't protect himself like that

Rookie of the Year and then a knee was destroyed and he was never the same again

not sure how good he could've been tho

this
the shanahans designed a custom, one-off playbook because Robert:
1) didn't use a playbook at baylor
2) didn't understand progressions
3) had olympic-level speed and a great arm
the whole read-option thing? kyle shanny drew it up for Robert. they also had a run-pass option with a tight end skinny post that was unstoppable. alfred morris was good, too.
Robert was always trying to prove how tough he was, so he never slid (slided?). many concussions followed. and because he's skinny. his body died.
he's also a difficult person and his dad was a lavar ball type.
ask any more ?s about rg3. i know it all.
>t. ashburn user who knows a few skins

>1) didn't use a playbook at baylor
>2) didn't understand progressions
lolwut

why even draft him, in any round?

not only did the redskins draft him second overall, they actually traded up and gave up two first, two seconds and a few late round picks as well to the rams for the privilege of drafting that arrogant bust.

DELETE THIS

teams fall for meme-option QBs once a year. it's sad

>remember knee?
ftfy

>mfw remembering 2011/2012 Sup Forums unironically believing he'd be better than Luck, Wilson, etc.

>the read option meme is finally dead
The early 2010s were a dark time

>worse than Vick
>E!SPN acted like he was the next Tom Brady

When will the RPO meme finally die?

I think anybody who wasn’t retarded knew RGIII might be hotter out the gate but luck was always the far superior prospect

>being on an anime website for 7 years

You have some growing up to do, old man

Luck sure has torn the league apart

Once you're here you're here forever

Luck is overrated but he's still won a handful of playoff games and outside of injuries has been on the border of the top ten QBs, maybe even top 5 in 2014. That's 100x better than RG3's "career".

RPO's are very good plays when used sparingly IMO. When you use too many, you get found out fast,

American's seem to really hate Luck due to having to put up with their media sucking his dick for a long time, but I think when you look at it with an unbiased view (?), you see that he's a top 10 QB with the potential top be top 5 (And further when Tom Brady and Drew Brees retire), but he he was fuggin destroyed by a shitty ass organisation that only a top 3 QB all time like Peyton could turn around. Colts are lucky he didn't have a Couch/Carr type mentality when getting hit so often.

Americans hate him because Americans hate the colts because they hated Peyton. It's that simple.

This is just simply false. People might hate the colts but America likes PeyPey

Maybe more than Brady but most people hated both. Dominant teams tend to not be liked by fans of other teams, and while the colts weren't ever patriots-level of dominant they were still in the playoffs and winning 12+ games every year for seemingly forever.

I guess Pey would destroy the shit teams in the regular season so more people could hate him.

The real funny bit is that Denver fans really didn't like him until he went to the broncos because in a stroke of irony, the broncos were Peyton's bitch despite Brady's struggles them (probably the only team Peyton could reliably beat more than the GOAT). He was 8-2 against the broncos including 2-0 in the playoffs, both of which were complete curbstomps (41-10 and 49-24 according to footballdb).

Brady seems to have an omen from two teams. The Broncos and Miami away. It's weird. Like even a bad Broncos team like last year gave him some trouble, but he's able to absolutely dismantle an AFCCG Stoolers. I don't even think it's altitude because he BTFO the raiders in Mexico this year.

Don't forget the Giants

I drafted him on a whim in fantasy his rookie year. I completely bought into the hype because he killed it for me. I drafted him the next two years believing whole heartedly he'd turn it around. I'm a dumb stupid idiot.

I bet a guy 100 after his rookie season that he wouldnt win a a championship, mvp or make 5 pro bowls in the next 5 years. I quit the job a week later.

hownew.ru

peyton was the golden boy

To the media, yes. Not to the fans.

no, that is a symptom is his actual defect, that he can't learn an NFL-level playbook and continues to fall back on the Baylor style of play

dude weighed like 160 lbs and played like he weighed 260. never slid, never went out of bounds, took retarded hits from people twice his size every game. kept getting injured until the redskins got rid of him.

then a couple years ago the browns nabbed him and gave him another chance. you would think spending years being on the sidelines due to his idiotic and incessant need to get repeatedly trucked by gigantic linebackers would have taught him something but no. a game or two into the season he is running up the sideline with i think a strong safety barreling towards him. anybody with a shred of self-preservation at this point would have simply stepped out of bounds. rg3 though needed that extra half yard in a meaningless september game so he half-heartedly lowered his shoulder which was then immediately shattered into a thousand pieces. that was his last game iirc.

>2011 was 7 years ago
That can't be right.

Andrew Luck is in his 30s

quite literally the first game of the season

josh gordon is still only 26

>leave RG3 to me

in that timespan, a young beta has entered high school, found his first oneitis, gotten his heart broken by the oneitis. maybe he cried. he didn't lose his virginity. he graduates from high school, turns to drinking, then weed, then xanax. he crashes his car while intoxicated and does a minimum sentence. hugless, kissless, he tries to pull a move on an underage girl from his high school. she pushes him off and runs to her parents, who immediately phone the police.

And all that time I was shitposting on Sup Forums

damn...bet you wish you stayed at that company now haha

>simulation

>2) didn't understand progressions
what does that mean

>he doesn't understand progressions

mayfield is this year's meme option, god i hope he becomes another carcass in cleveland

just tell me dude

rg3 always came off as extremely aloof and i'm not surprised to see his dad was a lavar ball type. i never liked him and glad he was a bust

Reggie bush is gonna visit my local jiffy lube soon

Unironically, he is living the dream.

I remember back in 2013 thinking that RG3 was going to do great things in his career while thinking Cam Newton was going to end up as a nothing in Carolina. I was so wrong.

This might be the worst gif I’ve ever seen

this game looks fun, is it worth the $20

I just went on his wiki page and he's married to a greek heptathlete

>tfw deshawn watson is RGIII 2.0