The girl I liked at College it's dating a huge Black guy

The girl I liked at College it's dating a huge Black guy
Why White beautiful girls love so much Black guys?

Attached: images (2).jpg (496x619, 45K)

cause they don't know any better

>Oh look, a woman that doesn't

Because they like being treated like shit..

I think it has to do with rebelling. Most of their parents wouldn't support it, so as soon as they get in college, they go and get fucked by a black dude. So many of them do it, but the relationships never last. Pretty sure they realize that most black people are actually pretty shitty.

I don't know Salam, but I'm sure if she is fucking a bigger, you probably stand a chance too!

My girlfriend broke up with me and is now sleeping with black men. She's starting to post pictures like this.

Attached: 24538.jpg (360x480, 20K)

It's okay, she was already fucking her dad and brothers anyway.

She has no brother and her father has been in prison for like 20 years.

Attached: 654.jpg (1161x1161, 62K)

You can't tell me that there is no incest involved there.

No there isn't. She's beautiful and I wish she'd come back to me.

Attached: reet.jpg (720x960, 56K)

The great war on Sup Forums kek
The great war on Sup Forums kek
il

I wonder when you will finally forget to post this train wreck someday.

The day she comes back. Because I will never move on from her.

Attached: toasty.jpg (582x960, 55K)

FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOTS.

Attached: 2a8502dccf3133b33d3d4bc02148889c.jpg (236x177, 9K)

She's an ugly incest/meth baby. Let the niggers have her.

She doesn't do drugs. Though the black men may be forcing her to do drugs now.

Attached: nnnnn.jpg (360x360, 15K)

You need to let this one go bruh

Only Russian trolls post shit like this. They think it provokes racism in the US.

Because tight white pussy was made for big black cock.

Attached: 0161.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

sauce of OP pic?

Hey dude want to talk stop your kik

Send nudes now

Drop

julia adamenko. holy grail level

Derek.burns

Attached: tales from the crypt.jpg (446x299, 57K)

black guys and their retard hand signals.