Super Villain Shuffle

It cost $200k to produce this:
youtu.be/GfaGm6XlpGQ

Wanna know what's worse?

The whole concept wasn't even original. An amateur filmteam called SpoonBank did this shit four years earlier.
youtu.be/8_zV8XA8zKU

And a behind the scenes:
youtu.be/iqABtAR5tZM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VfCYZ3pks48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The "Super-Villain Shuffle". A guy as white as Doug shouldn't be able to pull off rapping, but it ends up awesome

I always forget it's meant to be a fresh prince parody because the backing track is so sparse

Why did this cost so much to make? I don't see anything in the video that would even come close to costing a thousand, save maybe for the actors. What the fuck, I make quality shit scraping a couple of pennies and this asshole burns money on bullshit like this I can make in a day for free. Fuck you, Doug. Fuck you so much you piece of shit.

Unorganized Autism

This was horrible to watch.

it is a kickstarter(or whatever they used) scam.
He still hasn't deliviered everything promised

So what was demo reel? was it literally just this one sketch? I know people only post this vid because it's hilarious but did they really not make anything else with the money?

UUUUUUUUUUH RACIST AND SEXIST MUCH?

It was a series about movie parodies. The rest of it is just bad rather than hilariously bad.

This. That backing track is so half-assed, it didn't even include the bridge.

i am confused
are we or are we not doing the supervillain shuffle?

what the fuck is the super villain shuffle and why should i give a shit?

doesn't matter, we're not doing it

Not gonna do it.

You faggots better be in Eggkara on Monday night I'm getting drunk and unleashing a torrent of profanity laced anger on everyone involved with that shitty website so you better be there. I have normie plans all this weekend so I'll be extra salty.

>LE NOT DOING LE SUPERVILLAIN SHUFFLE!
>Kek, okay.
>*Fresh Prince starts playing* I am Ras Al-Goul and I'm here to say...

Nope, I'm out.

>not knowing about the SVS in 2017

i require you to go back

It's been years since this garbage was uploaded and I have still not subjected myself to this shit.

I used to watch TGWTG regularly back in the day too.

2008-2009 were the only years they were good.

By 2010, it all went down the tubes fast, and holy shit, Kickassia was their lowest point until Demo Reel / SVS came out.

Oh, I know full well about the Supervillain Shuffle, since day one. It's just that bit a few seconds in kills me everytime. People talk about making it through Melvin Brother of the Joker but that's nothing compared to this abomination.

How big where they when they were "big"?

I only became exposed to them around 2010 and they already seemed like a joke by that point

>black guy in joker makeup
>doug's voice

Was he really so proud of his joker impression?

It was 90k which most of it went to repair the air conditioning unit.

shotgun mic

>$200,000

Post more obscure 2008-2012 amateur Joker impression cringekino.

100% shit

>I am CIA and I'm here to say no friends on the plane is A-OK

what did he mean by this?

What?
I don't know what any of this is?
please explain

Reminder Linkara's film cost more to make than Eraserhead even when adjusted for inflation

Underrated

>it's been almost a decade
>most of neo/tv/ doesnt know
>TGWTG autism
>Paul Latza

Time flies.

There's multiple Doug threads here daily

i don't even browse this place anymore, it's been shit for years.

I blame capeshit

please do not post the supervillian shuffle.

I could really go for a good Eggkara it's been a while

I AM BIG GUY BANE
TOTALLY CRASHING YOUR PLANE

((((((flexible funding))))))

god I miss Latza threads

I blame that we now have a generations that grew up with youtube when youtube got really big with billions of faggy guys that get billions of views.They watch people that watching movies or play games and the only thing they actually watch is capeshit.

They don't know about being bored at home sitting in front of a TV and changing channels and finding out that the only interesting thing currently on is a lame, low budget action flick on some local channel that for some reason half of the school watched and is talking about and later on in late 2000's Sup Forums youd made a thread about it and everybody be like "AAAWWW SHHEEEIT i remember that one, this shit is so fucking gay, there is a movie like this but gayer" and everybody is like "DAYUM totally forgot about that one remember how he chucked that whore lmao".Watching movies by accident doesn't happen anymore.Threads are now heavily dictated by the shit youtubers watch, it feels like a fansite and not a independent community

Also baneposting brought too many memeposters here, dumb little kids that want to be on the joke and have to spam shitty memes whenever they can to the point they make no sense.Its been years and we still havent moved on from so many fucking things, just let it die already

Good times with fake brad

Man, I butchered my post big time but fuck it, you'll get it.

Can someone post all the TGWTG gossip, particularly NASTY COCK SLUT

And it should have been a reply to this post

This is one of those things that should be compulsory viewing every year. Just to put your own life and accomplishments in perspective.

This is the worst attempt at the craft ever.

why is the jokers voice dubbed?

>200k
On what??

Doug is clearly a consummate professional and he had to get the lines just right.

It honestly feels good watching douge regularly and then go on Sup Forums and see a thread about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=VfCYZ3pks48

Also the tune/concept is ripped of this comedy video. But yours is much worse.

APOLOGIZE

It's the sketches you see in Nostalgia Critic 2.0.

Gotcha! The revived NC is just an excuse to salvage the Demo Reel concept.

>200k

Why is the Joker and Melvins brother black?

Did the mother cheat? Did the dad get angry and that is how he got those scars?

i would rather die alone than to be married to that

>a boy and his blob

>$910 of $5,000

She is from a rich family. I guess men will marry down for money too.

It's all based off the Super Bowl Shuffle.

aw c'on doug isnt that bad :^)

Has Spoony become an hero yet? I remember his patreon money was drying up.

these teeth are fabulous

M E L V I N
E
L
V
I
N

E..Et toi...

I HAVE SEVERAL MOVIE PARODIES ALL OF THEM DULL

>It cost $200k to produce this:
Source needed. In reality that video costed four figures to make, but I'd be interested what they actually claimed it cost .

Also overstating costs and overpaying yourself/entities that you control is movie production 101, you do it to jew your investors and the IRS out of their cut.

I miss Latza. To bad he got a real job.

A reminder that Douge has a studio, prop department and makeup artist and this is the best he could utilise these tools.