/brit/

the lads edish

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bCujO6Ujw_o
publicwhip.org.uk/division.php…)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Rees-Mogg…)
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23617555)
youtube.com/watch?v=c-7MbLwG0AU)
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/10/27/560352638/jfk-documents-highlight-talks-on-clandestine-anti-cuba-ops
rawstory.com/2017/10/shocking-jfk-docs-show-us-had-plans-to-murder-cuban-refugees-then-blame-castro-to-start-a-war/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jag sbarro?

I gotta stop

plymouth is actually an alright place

the vanguard of the revolution

feel like a fursuit probably isn't that nice in real life unless worn by a dwarf to compensate for the bulk/height.

would think i'd know whether this was the case or not as i've seen one in real life before but i genuinely can't remember

me with the DPRK flag

WHITE people are going EXTINCT and it's B-E-A-UTIFUL

*right swipes*

me second from right

I gotta go

The gf

youtube.com/watch?v=bCujO6Ujw_o
tune

Getting a Courtney Love vibe

racism is illegal lad

this but unironically

any /anime/ men in

A white ethnostate would just involve Irish, Italians and Poles taking the bottom jobs of society while Anglo-Saxons dominate the upper society

There is no white race, only the master Anglo race.

it's raining quite heavily lads

China is a superpower and great place to live

just had a curlywurly

i am sending to the police as we speak

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING I'M IN CHARGE HERE

mad old morrison's logo

where do you live

>anime
>men

Bumfuck nowhere

>humanity will be extinct in the next 5000 years
scary desu

Very well drawn pepe but totally inaccurate

Ah yes

why are the yanks even here
they're not even discussing british culture

the backyard is getting out of hand lads, need to get the ol' lawnmower out methinks

just give in to it

feeling cold and lonely

baking brownies
(not a euphemism, actually have brownies in the oven)

You're not jewish don't post fucking machines

I'm here to talk about the British culture

How about that scran?

didn't know they had grass in australia

every person i've met who were happy to say they watch anime where a bit... odd hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

how did he do it
wasn't he retarded

Mad to think people live in the southern hemisphere willingly

anime

lads if i'm from northumberland am i english or am i a scot
i feel english but i know some people would see us different

literal nonce

the yanks and the irish are like muslims in the uk

fucked up their own homes with their shit-tier cultures so moved to greener pastures but because they're complete morons they bring their shitty culture with them.

Looking at the good ol' 'British Mature' section of tubegalore

I'm literally using this woman

yes im here to discuss the economic policies of the late british empire specifically from the years 1876 to 1925

crypto-genius

are you of english descent

fuck this petty gf shit. /wife2k18/ is the mission

just like young untrained Jem'Hadars

just your regional identity and broadly british i guess

yeh on mummy's side 100%
i dunno about my dad, i think they're from cumbria but a lot of them live in essex

Thoughts on Benjamin "Dizzy" Disraeli

Reminder that Frederick Galton said lowland Scots were the highest race

t. descendant of glaswegians

>Say I like Jacob Rees-Mogg's commitment to his convictions, even if I don't agree with them
>mates all now think I'm a pro-rape militant anti-abortionist

Mmm ah yes very good

think /his/ might be better

The cat meows very loudly because does not want to eat food

yeah it's just starting to come in again after a long and exceedingly grim winter

>active for 7 days
>should've closed 6 months ago
FOY

Good lad fuck the Jocks

Pics

well that was dumb of you

corn laws
o
r
n

l
a
w
s

nothing wrong with not wanting to murder human beings and human being candidates.

I'm 19 and I think physically I peaked a year or more ago. I'll never be that way again and I never realised. JUST.

>not your friend yank
Me and you.. best of friends, that's for true!

tell us what you know already

horsey sauce

same

saucey horse

Reminder that Mogg voted in favour of the Snoopers Charter, despite depicting himself as some sort of traditional conservative or classical liberal against increased state power and defender of British institutions and traditions.
(publicwhip.org.uk/division.php…)
Reminder that Mogg is a notorious carpet-bagger and stood in seats from Scotland to Shropshire to Somerset before he actually won a seat.
(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Rees-Mogg…)
Reminder that Mogg disavowed the ‘Traditional Britain’ group after he caved under pressure from the leftist media for speaking to a genuinely socially conservative group
(bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23617555)
Reminder that Mogg helped to campaign against UKIP’s Mark Reckless in the 2014 Rochester By-Election – a crucial make-or-break moment in UKIP’s history that would’ve destroyed the party’s momentum and prevented Brexit from ever happening had Reckless not been elected.
(youtube.com/watch?v=c-7MbLwG0AU)
Reminder that if Mogg placed his principles and nation above party and career then he would’ve defected to UKIP alongside Carswell and Reckless back in 2014, back when there was significant UKIP momentum and it seemed as if UKIP could gain several seats in Parliament

How do you feel about the tariff proposals carrying on from Lord Salisbury that broke the Liberal Unionists?

nowt a pixel

>late night brit

not very green though is it

>tories
>blairites

should all be hunged

>apuposting

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/10/27/560352638/jfk-documents-highlight-talks-on-clandestine-anti-cuba-ops
rawstory.com/2017/10/shocking-jfk-docs-show-us-had-plans-to-murder-cuban-refugees-then-blame-castro-to-start-a-war/
yankee scum

Cheeky spliff lads

apu accurately reflects me, unable to complete even the simplest task without catastrophic failure

Looks good lad

>a fucking leaf

>mixing tobacco with marijuana
Grim.

west catalan

post apus

this wild goose is pretty fast

tobacco to weed ratio looks a bit off

nicki minaj is peng desu

Lads, honestly where are these Pakis getting all this money for these nice cars from?

>Paki colleague (only a assistant practitioner on about 23k a year) drives a BMW M Sport
>Pakis driving round my area in Benz a class AMGs, Audi RS7s, Range Rovers, Porsche Macans/Cayennes, Nissan GTRs, etc...

Genuinely see these things parked outside takeaways and grim ex-council houses where I assume these people work and live. Does anyone know the answer to this puzzle? It's too uncanny

The fuck is this

paid for on finance like everyone?

use 2bh to avoid desu

they are all drug dealers

I'm going to a Brazilian restaurant and taproom for dinner tonight