ITT: Red pilled tv/movie characters

Was killing the kids necessary?

killing the kids is necessary no matter what the situation

Is he right?

if the California judicial system worked like it should this faggot would never have been born

He should have killed the maid too.

yes, he actually is

even a broken clock is right twice a day

>Red pilled

>Guy who is angry that his ideals led to his own dispossession.

>Guy who understands the (((source))) of those ideals and attempts to channel the former's anger into something productive.

The Nazi guy felt so tacked on, as if it was just a way of virtue signaling...

>"We all know what you're thinking...BUT the main character hates Nazis too so hes not THAT extreme, despite many of the problems he has with the modern world being manifested after the defeat of Nazi Germany."

So it would've been better if he actually was a Nazi? He's just supposed to be an everyman who lost it

It would have been better if they didn't include the Nazi scene at all as a means of redeeming the main character as being some form of lesser evil.

shut the fuck up whiny alt-right faggot

you like nazis, don't you?

>virtue signaling

You do realize that criticizing people for "virtue signaling" is, in of itself, virtue signaling?

>look at those guys, they want to show off how "good" they are, not like me, I'm modest and I don't do that at all

what is the point of virtue signaling anonymously on Sup Forums?

Trying to convince us he's an ok guy and not a whiny, entitled, pathetic manchild.

Make me, you shitlib faggot.

Not really, I dont really care for Nazi Germany, in general, Im more of a Sparta guy myself.

I just don't like a good depiction of a criticism of modernity being hampered by "moderation".

You know this applies to you too right?

Kinda hard to virtue signal when were....you know...anonymous.

And youre such a responsible, earned, proud man yourself right?

Go fuck yourself shitlib, you dont know me, youre some piece of shit on the internet who whines and thinks hes entitled to sum up other peoples lives too, you fucking coward.

>Im more of a Sparta guy myself.

Most fedoras are atheists and love "progress", so your characterization is inaccurate.

yeah i agree, why did the movie show that nazis are bad? fucking liberals, i swear

You're just two sides of the same coin. Pretentious, tryhard 16 year olds trying to make themselves cooler by association.

>Im more of a Sparta guy myself

You guys are so predictable.

>I like aspects of the ancient past

>LOL UR A LARPER, HERE LET ME POST A PICTURE OF A LARPER AND ASSOCIATE YOU WITH HIM BECAUSE THATS ALL I KNOW HOW TO DO

If im a LARPer then what are you guys?

>I post people wearing fedoras and katanas to imply that people I disagree with are edgelords instead of actually engaging in discussion and responding to their arguments

liberals are gay

Libtards still infect this site. Everything is alt-right to them. They are special snowflakes indeed.

Paul Kersey checking in.

you get the point