....AND

....AND

FUCKING

DROPPED.

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/politics/news/4-reasons-mike-pence-is-the-absolute-worst-20160714
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2P9_BZWSy2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill yourself

Maximum Leftist Butthurt is an excellent sign. I like him already.

rollingstone.com/politics/news/4-reasons-mike-pence-is-the-absolute-worst-20160714

Cuckservatives have now been DESTROYED

hopefully the RNC takes over and kicks Trump to the curb

Trump is a dumbass and has reneged on almost every policy that made him popular in the first place.

inb4 Hillary shills get mad because I'm dogging their plant candidate

What a boring fucking pick, sweet Jesus.
>tfw no Trump/Webb ticket

And shilled. sage

I thought he'd postponed his announcement

>I WOULD TOTALLY VOTE TRUMP BUT NOW NOT ANYMORE MAYBE HILLARY NOW EVEN THOUGH I NEVER EVER WOULD'VE VOTED FOR HER REDD- i mean POL

Daughter, can preside together, date, it will be awesome.

fucking annoyed by this

The hillary shilling is strong here

Are you fucking stupid?

Are you seriously going to support Pence who is a total establishment globalist shill?

But it's anti muslim faggots and want to deport some of them why you cry ?

>Guaranteed 1 post by this ID thread

>People still respond

Is it bad bait if it works?

They're being paid by hillary to shill for the controlled opposition

Webb would confirm people's suspicions that Trump is a closet Democrat

Pence secures his conservative base

>Trump hasnt picked a VP yet
>believing clickbait
The Hillary shilling is strong

Wtf I am a Hillmissile now.

I just want Flynn... is thatt too much to ask???

and with this, trump loses the campaign. LOW ENERGY VP

Not even official.

Lot of talk Trump will change tacks on the official announcement.

Yeah but he needs the boring vote to win. Picking a second trump wouldn't expand his voting base

>Many drug users sell drugs on the side to support their addictions. Thanks to Pence, any Indiana resident convicted twice for selling meth or heroin is now sentence to a full decade in prison.

OH NO! How will the Rolling Stones journalists make a living if they can't sling dope?

You better fucking hope Pence isn't picked

The VP just sits around and tells his shit opinions to the Senate. Nobody cares.

He did, autist kiddos can't wait a couple days to shitpost

ALL FAGGOTRY ABOUT MIKE PENCE IS SHILLING! TRUMP HAS NOT SELECTED A VP YET! IGNORE ALL PENCE THREADS

This thread is full of retards, Trump postponed his pick because of the mudslimes

>I haven't made a final final decision
-Donald Trump, last night about twelve hours after this article was published

this is a media ploy dummies. hes making em look like fools by getting it wrong and at the same time, helping Pence with his governor race.

real pick is based moon man Newt Gingrich

What if Trump tries to soothe establishment cucks' jimmies until after the convention so that they don't try anything funny? And after the convention he would then pick someone he likes.

Pence is a 110% piece of shit

______________¶___
|roll dubs or____ ||l “”|””\__,_
|islam will______|||__|__|__|]
|run you over!___|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

>Gingrich
>based
He's literally Clinton/Bush tier cuckservative

wtf i hate trump now

AHHHHHH

MAGA TROOPS REPORT IN

WE HAVE SHILLS IN THE WIRE
I REPEAT
WE HAVE SHILLS IN THE WIRE

ITS MY CALL TO MAKE AND IM MAKIN IT. DUMP EVERY JIM WEBB MEME YOU GOT ON MY POSITION

It's a lovely fucking war, Bravo 6 out.

I am now a #cruzmussile

If Trump picks Pence, I'll finally actually believe he's retarded. It might even be the worst VP pick of any Republican candidate

Flynn is a general and doesnt do well on TV or debates. He'd be a terrible choice as VP but would be a good addition to the administration as sec of defense or CIA director.

Trump will be someone who balances the ticket and balances his personality. Only real choice is Gingrich

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2P9_BZWSy2E

TRUMP/WEBB 2016

Cute anime grill.

have you ever listened to the man speak? guys brilliant and is a patriot. Just go watch any number of his lectures or interviews. He's been supporting Trump for most of the election.

Gingrich is a guy you need if you want to get anything done in congress.

plus do you realize the meme magic at play here if the moon man gets chosen?

>Flynn is a general and doesnt do well on TV or debates
Where does this meme come from? I saw a couple of interviews and he was perfectly fine.

This.

GUYS

Flynn is a meme that idiot kiddies spam because LE HE WAS A GENERAL IN THE ARMY N SHEEIT.

Guess what. Being a general doesn't make you a good politician. He has TERRIBLE communication skills. He is a fucking mess in interviews and debates. He is not comfortable in the spotlight. Not suitable for VP at all. Plus he rambles on about national security without knowing anything about domestic issues which people frankly care a lot more about. He might get a job as a national security adviser, or even a cabinet position, but no.2 in the country? No fucking way

It's over, finally. kek
Put the Drumpfster in the Dumpster

FUCK

Shit. It's real.

> tfw the absolute worse actually means the absolute best

JUST

ITS OVERRRRRR

Lol Trump has just lost the election

goddamnit

It's a pretend the vice president even fucking matters episode.

God fucking damnit. He fucking bent over to secure the homestead.

just happened

FUCKING PENCELDICK

Just choose the lesser of 2 evils. Globalist shill VP or globalist shill president.

What does the VP even do?

>boring

Is that all you care about? Are you 16?

Your name is Pencildick :-(

FUCKING FAGGOT DENIAL FAGGOT FUCKS DIDNT BELIEVE YESTERDAY REEEEEE

WELL NOW YOU BELIEVE IT DONT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS KILL YOURSELVES

Become president when trump is assassinated

If the President dies they become the new President.
Besides that they sometimes do work and clean up dishes. They're also obligated to hang around in Canada a lot.

Even yesterday he wouldn't say that he supported the WALL. Fucking cocks. THIS IS NOT A WALL CANDIDATE

Trump / Flynn is the ultimate powerhouse combo that focuses on what drives America to be a world superpower; Business and Military

Trump = Business genius who wants to do whats best for our Economy... not really "presidential" material but he doesn't have government corruption like Hillary... maybe business corruption

Flynn = Military and international knowledge are unparalleled to most VP choices, Flynn has worked with our allies and enemies in the past and what's a strong force with less war

Learn English, Paco.

For real tho who's Mike Pence? I thought he was going to choose some retired general or black meme man

just looked at his jewpedia page, don't see anything wrong with him. opposes syrian refugees, hates gays, etc.

>people are seriously dropping trump and bending over for Hillary because of pence

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

everyone disregard this post... it's over...

what a terrible fucking choice

what the fuck trump

Generic amnesty cuck and governor of a flyover state.

fucks up your election senpai

lmao you little faggot

Trump was a neocon this whole time and you completely fell for it. I hope this is a life lesson for you

He's neutralizing the cuckservatives with pence. I approve. Newt. Christie. Sessions. Will be part of his cabinet

because it wasn't about the actual issues, it was because he's funny and rediculous. it's not so funny and rediculous anymore.

christie or newt would have been funny.

>He's this retarded
>he doesn't think people will just not vote or vote for meme shoe man that has sprinkles in his pocket

>. Newt.

Newt is a neocon shitstain

So nothing. Got it.

Are we agreed that we're forming a white separatist terror organization if we don't get a wall?

>Plus he rambles on about national security without knowing anything about domestic issues which people frankly care a lot more about

So does Trump.

Flynn is genuine and unlike Pence he's not a slimy fuck.

Yeah, the shills are out in full force trying to paint Trump supporters as extremely fickle and unacceptable of his political choices.

Seriously, you shill queebs will look back at your actions on your deathbed, unfufilled and alone.

As always.

It's confirmed beyond a shadow of a doubt that Trump is a Hillary shill and is now throwing the race

What picking this guy help him with? What demographics does this shore up support with?

Yes.

>worst
Im pretty sure these are all strong reasons to vote for him

That 4th reason.

Are leftists really trying to normalize drug dealing now?

It's funny because you could respond that Webb is more of a Republican than half the GOP.

Agreed. The Trump anime turned to shit this season.

Praise Kek. We're getting a wall one way or another.

Pence gives no appeal to any swing voters at all. He's a social conservative zealot

>worst actually equals best
>mfw

ITT wishy washy fairweathered faggots

DO

Not a trump supporter (I always thought he was a ringer) but seriously,

WTF Trump. The guy ads nothing.

THE DEW.

This isn't about electing Trump. It's about building a wall.

What's our deadline for wall construction? In what year do we start physically removing Spic children on our own if the government refuses to do so?