Thoughts on Bale as Batman?

Thoughts on Bale as Batman?

He was probably the best Bruce Wayne.

Don't say Keaton was good, he's a manlet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iqLDCIZ1DIs?t=104
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

True patricians recognize Adam West as the eternal Goat

He was a great Bruce Wayne, but a shit Batman. That fucking voice...

Truest Batman to Kane's vision was Kilmer. His personality inside the suit was exactly what Bob Kane wanted when he created the character. Given a better script he could've been objectively the best. Best Bruce was probably Bale though. I'll concede that one to you. Clooney had the charisma to be the best Bruce, but he got put into one of the worst movies of all time, so I can't bring myself to say he was the best.

>he still believes Bob Kane created the Batman

Bale sucked as Batman.
I cannot watch the movies without focusing on his constant duckface as Batman and that voice he chose to use.

He was the best Batman. The voice never bothered me as he's supposed to be somewhat crazy.

This. Point blank. His Batman voice sounded like a bad parody on Saturday Night Live

I must be the only person on this god forsaken board who thinks all Batmen have been good in their own way. However, it's not a polarizing, angry opinion so it means I won't get shit for (You)s

I don't believe any kids like Batman Begins. I saw it when I was 11 and the only thing I remember besides an autistic Batman was seeing the Joker's playing card at the end.

>5 year old watching batman begiins
what kind of parenting is this?
youtu.be/iqLDCIZ1DIs?t=104

He was good, but he lacked the insane side of Batman. I know he can do it based on his other roles, so I blame writing.

>Insane side of Batman
There's nothing insane about Batman's behavior, and thats the point. He flirts so close to the line that anybody else would be insane but he remains fully in control.

>dressing up in a bat costume to fight crime isn't insane

As someone who's not an enthusiast of film and hasn't posted on this board before, I thought his Batman voice was supposed to be stupid-sounding. It threw me off at first, but I figured that's someone obfuscating their voice in reality. I didn't know it could be better.

If this is what you mean by his "insane side", than you've already seen Bale portray that. Don't play stupid language games.

>billionaire
>whole identity is based around a childhood trauma
>dresses as a bat and beats up criminals
>everything that he does that does not involve dressing as a bat and beating up criminals is to conceal dressing as a bat and beating up criminals

see

He was the best

Not anymore

>"insane side"
>literally a man who's defined by a psychological scar that compels him, despite having immense wealth and the freedom to do whatever he chooses, to dress like a fucking bat and beat up muggers in the middle of the night
>and in fact everything else he does is just to provide a cover to keep people from suspecting that his whole self-defined life purpose is to dress like a bat and beat up muggers in the middle of the night

Where is Batman's NOT-insane side? In any version of the character?

>He was the best
Not at all. Keaton was the best until Affleck hit the screen.

Well. we've all seen this type of insanity already. Anons said that Bale didn't show enough of his "insane side", even though we've all seen what you're describing plentyfold in these movies, implying that if you were to suspend disbelief for all that, there'd still be an insane side unexplored. Are you really that dense?

>there's nothing insane about Batman's behavior!
>well I guess technically the character is by definition a violent psychotic lol
>you're the dense one!

>5 year olds watching Batman Begins

hmmmm

You're talking to a brick wall, mate.

I am notI naver said he wasn't insane. But we've all seen him be insane. What insane side of the character have we not been exposed to.
I guess you're trolling anyways so I won't respond to any more unsubstantial posts.