Scenes that fucked you up as a kid

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rXUOHb9K9Mo
youtube.com/watch?v=dx3jS5v0swc
youtube.com/watch?v=z38tZPxDekw
youtube.com/watch?v=F7SA-LcQS0g
youtube.com/watch?v=dY-LaFHAfQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A few scenes in this that involve genitals. Can't believe I sat through and watched these parts. I still can't get the thought of some of these things out of my head.

Starship troopers 2, iirc, fucked me up pretty badly.

Was like 10 when I watched it and the gore was something else.

I was scared to jerk off for years.

Is she nekid in there?

Thank god I live in a country that isn't controlled by Jews so I don't need lube to jerk off

youtube.com/watch?v=rXUOHb9K9Mo

anyone got any webms of those scenes?

i only ever watched the first part of this movie where you see penetration and i would fap to it, got bored with the rest of it.

>ack ack ack

ACK ACK

This scene made me hate going into the bathroom for weeks

youtube.com/watch?v=dx3jS5v0swc

Stephen King's Cujo and Desperation were pretty fucked up movies.

Speaking of Stephen King that damn film adaptation of Pet Sematary and that fucking Zelda, man! Probably still would give me the fucking creeps so no webm from me because I haven't watched that movie since I was a kid.

Also that scene when the scalpel slices through the old man's Achilles tendon... that was truly painfully gringe worthy.

(you)

That stephen king movie Thinner gave me nightmares and gave me a fear of gypsies

All I remember from that movie is the annoying wife (or was that some other King movie?) and Joe Mantegna was hilarious as the mafioso with his machine gun.

The scene where the girl ghost from the grudge crawls down the staircase.

Scared the shit out of me and made me afraid of stairs even.

I'm circumcised and I don't need lube to fap.

Why the actual fuck would you watch ANY Lars Von Trier movie when you're a kid let alone Anti-Christ?

clear!

The way the music builds tension...

Been there, watched Dancer in the Dark and really depressed me. I couldn't watch those scenes in antichrist, left the room.

The Exorcist. I honestly think that movie traumatized me. I watched it when I was about 7 and would get nightmares about it till maybe age 14. One scene that particularly fucked me up was when the bed was bouncing and shaking with the girl on it. From then on I knew if my bed started shaking I was fucked. Earthquakes were twice as scarier because of that.

This movie and this guy scared the shit out of me.

Poltergeist, this was produced by Spielberg.

Actually the music works really well because in the heart of it the whole movie is basically a tragedy. Even though it can be scary and very nasty with all the gore effects, I just feel sad when it is all over because Seth was a fairly likeable guy.

This motherfucker.
I could put up with the violence no problem but the moment this creepy ass baby showed up I almost shitted my pants.

t.cheesdick

I mean in the music building up tension in the scene. By this point, you know he's stronger than normal...so you know it won't end well for the guy...this also builds tension.

t. Cuck from birth

Yeah, I got that and you're right about that. I meant that overall the music also works.

and I can grill it

The overall score works beautifully for this movie.

This movie creeped me the fuck out.

Lots of acclaimed actors started making really fucked horror movies because they were in their 20s and were still cool.

Now they're family men trying to make more prestigious bullshit.

t. Smelly smegma dogdick who's never touched a girl

I'm uncircumcised and I use lube to jerk it, feels pretty good like my hand is giving me a blowjob.

This after Spielberg became acclaimed. Besides, he didn't direct...he only produced Poltergeist. It was directed by Tobe Hooper, the guy who directed the Original Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

That's a great one! Very underappreciated movie for some reason. Especially the phone call and all the audio design is spot on. Gives me the creeps every time.

I can recommend that you also read the original book. Even though it veers towards real tin foil territory sometimes - especially near the end with the phone taps and men in black etc. - some parts can be fucking creepy as hell. Especially those middle of the night visits from Indrid Cold. When I read it I was happy that I live in an apartment in a city and not in a house in the middle of nowhere.

Dry fapping gets boring after a while

>thinley veiled Stephen King thread

I fucking loved Maximum Overdrive

This always fucked me up. When he starts shouting in pain my willies got truly rustled.

youtube.com/watch?v=z38tZPxDekw

these scene and the kitchen scene in Jurassic Park scared the shit out of me. I had nightmares of raptors chasing me around my front yard

I can't even watch a gif of Laura Dern. She's repulsive.

nice

>drove all the cliffracers from morrowind
how dare you he was a hero

i think tremors gave me some spooks that i wouldn't want to touch the floor, even in a 2 story house

E.T. gave me fucking nightmares

>It was directed by Tobe Hooper
They say he didn't do shit and that Spielberg was actually the one who directed it.

I don't know, man. She was pretty sexy when she dived into that boys bed and let him finger her in Rambling Rose.

kek you should watch Inland Empire

Zelda as in the younger sister locked in the back of the house? Are you me?

Yes and no.

Are you sure? You sound like me

It's nice to share a trauma, isn't it?

You know it muhfuggah

Thank God, I live in the middle of a crowded city.

Close to me there are always 20 people by my side, even shit is an odyssey.

Then you are safe. You should definitely give the book a chance.

Still won't watch the fucking movie - not even with you. Ever. Apparently the sister was actually a thin acrobatic man under all that make up, which I guess gave it that weird uncanny valley feeling along side with that fish eye lens.

Okey............... Did i should read IT, first(interrogation symbel)

Me neither, especially the wife's dream with Zelda in it

Read the book after the movie.

This stuck with me my whole life, seriously.

What I remember is that in the book it was more clearly stated or at least hinted that it was actually the evil Zelda who came back from the after life inside the kid, which makes more sense. But hell I was glad that the sister wasn't in the movie any longer than that.

>this scene fucked me up as a kid

And yeah the score has a great classic hollywood/king kong vibe

i watched it with my mom and stepdad when i was 13

>it was on sale at the dvd store
>i heard it was interesting and was curious about lars von trier
>come home to watch it with parents
>thankfully mom is out of the room for most of the movie
>my stepdad points at the scene where she's getting her clit cut off
>"do you know what that is, son?"
>"yes i do"
>"thats called a clitoris" (he's a doctor)
>"yup"
>"it's the part of the woman..."
>"yes i know"

he was very interested in this part

I never thought of Zelda possessing the kid, makes sense

Yeah, in the book (again, IF I remember correctly) the kid was pretty much taunting the wife who was understandably scared shitless. The hubby didn't have a clue...

Fuck this movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=F7SA-LcQS0g

The long scream of the partially forming guy really scared me as a kid. You know, the guy they burn...

girls literally don't know what uncircumcised dicks look like
the skin pulls back and I'm capable of showering at least once every other day
every girl I've slept with was surprised when I told them
they just said it looks nicer
but keep grasping and remember to use lots of lube with your dry, scarred dog dick

tales from the crypt. specifically TV Terror and the one where the mortician kills his nephew and saws his legs off to fit him in a coffin.

OKAY.

So, is true that is based on true events(interrogation)

The cellar door bursting open in Ghostwatch. I was 9.

Pretty sure it gave me some form of PTSD that reoccurs whenever I watch glitchy, found-footage films. I kind of like it, desu.

That's what they always say, but I guess there might have been some weird stuff going on back there at the time. Who knows.

For me it was the kids tormenting Judas. Stuck with me for many years

Linda from Evil Dead. I thought she was the creepiest thing ever. Her and Zelda from Pet Sematary. Fuck.

How old are you that you were a kid when you watched antichrist?

Damn I can't find the webm.

Holy shit Dean Ween looks like THAT?

Despite how low budget evil dead is and how you can tell how they did all the effects (only makes me love it more) there are parts with a really otherwordly, unsettling effect. Ash burying Linda is one of them

Awesome end theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=dY-LaFHAfQc

I was trying to become patrician to appeal to a film school chick and heard good things about this movie. We went on our first date to it. RIP

>being too lazy to wash your dick off in the shower

Americans

Fuck these fuckers!

Agreed. I first saw it only a half way through and it left me with a great expression. When I later saw the rest of it I was greatly disappointed.

The insect tunnel in Temple of Doom..

They say that, and Spielberg definitely added the effects budget to the mix, but look at the pic user posted and tell me with a straight face that's Spielberg's idea and not Hooper.

Lube is for the weak.

nothing really fucked me up as a kid.
recently however the forth kind caused me to lose like 2 weeks of sleep. i developed an irrational fear of certain owls. and i frequently wake up at 3:33 am bathed in sweat.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Doesn't everyone have that one movie from their childhood that just terrorized the ever living fuck out of them?

Saw this on television when I was 8 or 9. It, for one reasons that I still don't fully understand, totally fucked my mind up in an existential sense. I was horrified for months.I miss when movies could have that effect lads

I rented this shit when i worked at blockbuster and the gore was really terrifying. Also dont see much kid deaths so that was something.

WTF, I love The Ramones now.

>for one reasons that I still don't fully understand

You mean, other than people being visibly digested by a monster's stomach acids?

I seriously doubt you were a kid when you saw this but holy shit kek, if I would have seen this movie as a child I would have barely ever gotten over it, that's fucked.
Luckily (unluckily) I had years of internet training in my youth so it just came off as a good movie to me.