TRUMP GENERAL:Well shit Pence kept IN in AAA status Edition

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important campaign updates

SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES
>Rally in Westfield, Indiana (7/12/16)
youtu.be/B5Px2Ic9WWg
>GREAT SPEECH ON VETERAN’S AFFAIRS (7/11/16)
youtu.be/HV6r4AfZYy4

INTERVIEWS
>PAUL MANAFORT FULL INTERVIEW WITH CHRIS CUOMO NEW DAY (7/15/2016)
youtube.com/watch?v=AMGWh7in2zE
>Trump on Orly 7/14/16
youtu.be/T5Wn4tMFYT8
>Trump On Greta about Nice attacks 7/14/16
youtu.be/BQCamCKjsXY
>Flynn On Kelly 7/14/16
youtube.com/watch?v=BTrYK08MZ0Y

ENTERTAINMENT
>TRUMP RELEASES HILLARY NO POKEMON VIDEO
youtu.be/iH5kXAZHfNs
>HILLARY TRIES TO MAKE A JOKE
youtu.be/3wWf397ZI0Y
>Into That Good Night
youtube.com/watch?v=Pi2w-lkXiqA
>NRA Ad: Stop Clinton, Vote Trump
youtu.be/SIl20jItjHY
>Stand in the Gap
youtu.be/HuTekWF8ORo

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

MEMETIC WARFARE
>/cfg/ Official Website (WIP)
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
>/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DnC1mqyAXmw
twitter.com/breakingpol/status/753970287952203776
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump fucked up. Pence is a globalist shill. The Bilderberg Group will kill Trump, replace him with Pence, and usher in a dystopian future for all of us.

The Western Society is done. God help us all.

TPP for new friends
youtube.com/watch?v=DnC1mqyAXmw

TRUMP BETRAYED US

What a joke
Trump just lost

>cuts off the date WHICH WAS 2014

Hillary 45 million dollars in marketing put to work on the internet today.

>muh 4D chess
>trump is just pretending to pick pence

Apologize.

It's okay, Trump is just making sure to screw Pence out of a governor spot.

If you're having doubts about Trump because of this, you were never fully on board to begin with.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Stay safe anons

Crashing this campaign...with no survivors

WHAT DOES PENCE BRING TO THE TABLE ?

PROS AND CONS PLEASE

I'm taking a long break from Sup Forums now. This is too much.
>Not a shill, but deeply concerned.

Trump just signed his own death warrant. They will be prepping an MKUltra sniper/lone wolf shooter as we speak so he can be killed and Pence installed.

FUCK ME, MY FAMILY WAS CATHOLIC AND I HAD ALMOST CONVERTED THEM BUT THEY HATE EVANGELICALS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what are some of Pence's antigay, pro TPP, etc. comments?

No, not trying to be negative. Just trying to brainstorm ways to counter this shit now.

In other news besides Pence pick. Hillary is FUCKED if she is forced to pretend she'll stop ISIS. Trump is already winning so hard in that arena, there is no way she can establish herself as "tough on terror", its waaaaay too late. There is no way she can win that argument especially considering all the money she takes from Muslim countries.

LITERALLY WHO CARES AS LONG AS THE CHRIST LOVING FAGGOT CAN DEBATE

“Though I know of no synagogues in my district, let me say emphatically, like the overwhelming majority of my constituents, my Christian faith compels me to cherish the state of Israel,” he told attendees. “In the year 2000 when I was first selected to Congress, Israel was already a priority to me. I really looked forward to being in a position where I knew I could help fulfill what I believed was not only right for America but the right thing to do.”

Pence

ya'll niggas need to relax and trust trump

>NO RAND

>NO WEBB

>NO GENERAL

>NO NEWT

HE NEEDS TO TAKE IT BACK. THIS CAN'T BE FUCKING HAPPENING. I HAVE NOWHERE ELSE TO GO.

REMINDER THAT IT'S OGRE NOW

DUBS SAY TRUMP WILL LOSE

odd numbers at the end will say that Pence has secret superpowers he hasn't shown us yet

wake me up

should I go to the anime convention or just stay inside?

I hate life rn

Pence is a muslim loving faggot

I'm still trusting that he's going somewhere with this, but jesus fucking shit this isn't something I wanted to see.

Cons:

A fucking creationist.

ITS ALWAYS DARKEST BEFORE THE DON

Is this still part of 4D chess or Trump stumbles big time? Every other thing that looked wrong wasn't wrong, right? Are we missing something or Trump did?

t. shill

Does trump pay you to post here? This VP selection clearly suggests he isn't above using globalist shill tactics.

THIS IS SO FUCKING RETARDED

I had convinced my Democrat family to vote for Trump, but there's not a chance now with Pence's anti gay ramblings

IN has AAA credit rating, whereas IL keeps tumbling

TPP was 2014

Now that we know a Syrian refugee was involved in the attacks in Paris, I just determined as the governor of Indiana it would be appropriate for us to suspend any further resettlement of refugees in the state of Indiana unless and until we could bring about the changes that would give us absolute assurance no one would be a threat to our people. As governor I have no higher priority than the safety and security of the people of my state," says Gov. Pence.

>tfw no one will remember Trump's VP pick because of BLM

At least it wasn't Christie

God please, Trump is our last chance.

twitter.com/breakingpol/status/753970287952203776

KEK has spoken

he says Pence is shit but Trump will still win

hooray

SCRAMBLE THE RANDLE

QUICKLY

>Lyndon B. Pence is the VP

THATS IT FUCK TRUMP NOW IM CONVINCING MY WHOLE FAMILY AND FRIEND GROUP AND CONGREGATION TO VOTE JOHNSON. OUR VOTES HINGED ON A MEME DEMOCRAT VP

AHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHHA

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

Why did Tim Tebow withdraw from speaking at the convention?

Kill two birds with one stone. Now Pence can lose as Trump's VP and his governorship.

The Republicans had this election in the fucking bag and Donald Trump came in to hand it to Hillary.

Someone needs to kill Mike Pence...
I know I'm now on an FBI watch list but if Pence doesn't die then Trump just lost the election and if Trump loses the election then Western Civilization is FUCKED.

ALL BECAUSE OF MIKE FUCKING "LITERALLY WHO" PENCE!

It's over. Well Done Trump, you just threw the election down the well.

Pence won't bring in more voters and he will scare away moderate voters because of his views on gays etc.

Maybe Trump doesn't want to win? Maybe he's already tired of politics and want to go back to his position in the Trump Organization.

If he had any ambitions of winning, he would have picked Flynn.

I still believe in Trump but his choice for VP is terrible,shouldve gone with Rand to secure Libertarian votes,or with Newt "MoonMan" Gingrich.

He fucked up,but he can still win,the President runs the country,not the vice-president.

HAHAHAHHA PENCE PICKED AS VP
SAY GOOD BYE TO THE MUSLIM BAN FAGGOTS!!!

And in that same time span Trump was calling TPP faggotshit

he doesn't have any say in policy. pence's roll will be dealing with the republicans in government and helping push trump's policy. that's it. pence has credibility when dealing with the senate since he was so opposed to trump policies so he may have a better time convincing them. this was a fine pick. this pick was about the republican party and only the republican party. there's a lot of bern victim virgin shills here

IS TRUMP FINALLY STUMPED?

Pence is anti Trump. Does this mean that Trump has been lying about everything? Or is he just gonna leash Pence?

How do you think Newt's feeling at this very moonment?

>here come the shills

Waiting for Pence to take questions about his previous opposition to Trump's platform.

If Pence has seen the light and recuses himself, we ought to be OK.

IT'S TOO LATE TO REVERSE THE PLATFORM
PENCE CAN'T DO SHIT OUT THE WALL AND MUSLIM BAN NOW THAT IT'S ON THE PARTY BOOKS

THIS. to be vp i'm sure trump convinced him to like his policies or else he wouldn't be here. just debate your heart out and win

"Faggots are gay"

-Governor Pence

Honestly, the only people telling you he's a shit pick are Clinton Foundation shills. Pence is pretty much the best choice out there.

>Pros
>Pence
Select one and only one

Pence Pros:

Wants to end birthright citizenship

I trust in the God Emperor, and I'd follow him to my death. This VP pick doesn't sway my support in the least

>B-b-but it wasn't official
>He could change his mind!
>He wouldn't actually pick Pence over Gingrich

Granted, I can't for the life of me fathom why he'd pick some Pro-TPP Jesus Freak who caves easily. This little weenier is gonna get crushed in the VP debate from the weakest liberal shrill and look just as stupid as Palin and Ryan, putting a millstone on Trump's neck.

What the fuck Trump.

>Wanted Ron Paul in 2008
>Didn't win, so voted Johnson

>Wanted Ron Paul 2012
>Didn't win, so voted Johnson

>Wanted Trump to not betray us
>Betrayed us, will probably vote for Johnson

HOW MANY TIMES MUST I BE CUKKD

ToT to boot

VP doesnt do shit, what the fuck does Joe Biden even do? My only worry is if somebody kills him

>if he wanted to win he wouldve picked a stuttering pro choice democrat

Pence is going to be fine, its brings the TRUE conservatives together.

Drumpf is a Shillary plant. Stop watering it

>He's using the leak as a smokescreen!

>He's just playing the media like a fiddle!

>Keke wills it!

>He's playing 4D chess!!!

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO SEE YOUR GOD IN ALL HIS FLAWED GLORY

TRUMP COULD BARELY WIN AT REGULAR CHESS

HE'S NOT SMARTER OR BETTER HE IS JUST A MAN

fuck off man, he's a terrible pick.
What if Trump gets killed ? This guy is basically GWB 2.0 .

Trump really fucked up here. Carson would be 10 times better, and he too would secure the conservative base

Trump is all talk no action. Should he ever be elected nothing he promised will be implemented. Not even the wall. HAHAHHHAHA

I can't believe Pence will be VP, holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken tendies and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is this conversative fuck VP? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Trump to be president and build the wall. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought Pence wasn't even polling well in Indiana???? This is so fucked.

BREAKING NEWS VIA CNN:

(11:14 EST)

MUSLIMS LINING UP AT THE BORDER AFTER HEARING PENCE ANNOUNCED - MASS MIGRATION ANTICIPATED

IN FLASH POLL SINCE ANNOUNCEMENT TRUMP DOWN 20 IN TEXAS

newt is the eternal second choice kek

Filtered

I used #ShillForTheHill but now I #SitOnTheFenceForThePence

Pence is honestly the best out of the bunch.

If it was Jim Webb's then id take him since he is a good speaker too, but Flynn sucks ass in front of a camera and a VP has nothing to do with national security.

Newt is just there to sound intellectual, he has no pull in any state, so he might do well in debates but no one listens to VP debates.

Sessions is ok.

Christie was just there to take down Rubio.

I choose to blame Manafort

And the shills explode out of the woodwork

Be aware

Do your own research and form your own conclusions

Now that we know a Syrian refugee was involved in the attacks in Paris, I just determined as the governor of Indiana it would be appropriate for us to suspend any further resettlement of refugees in the state of Indiana unless and until we could bring about the changes that would give us absolute assurance no one would be a threat to our people. As governor I have no higher priority than the safety and security of the people of my state," says Gov. Pence.

Pence is the best choice.

k

She even had a video ready for him.

Amen

I'm with Trump to the end

I really don't even have a fucking reaction image strong enough for the despair and betrayal I feel right now

Pence will get Republican support that Trump currently doesn't have but at the risk of bleeding the Dems he was stealing from Hillary on social issues again.

He said he wasn't going to pick Webb a long time ago and Newt was pretty much an assured assassination.

Let's see a source.

Like how he tried to make it law that aborted fetuses require funerals? I'm displeased by this pick and think that Trump made the wrong decision.

Is this the new meme or is it a genuine shill line?

> oh shit, I was almost convincing my such and such but they are and with pence they will never pick trump.

>yfw cruz cretins convinced trump that right wing social issues were the key to success
>yfw Cruz 2020 is well on its way

GUYS WHY IS PENCE BAD

I don't know shit about him so I don't know if he's bad or not

literally anyone who does research knows pence is a globalist shill piece of shit though

>Pros
-The GOP likes him, meaning party leaders

-From the rust belt which Trump will need if he wants to win

-Temperamentally different from Trump, balances out Trump's perceived brashness

-Right leaning media endorsed him so FOX, Breitbart, etc. will be more willing to go pro-Trump

>Cons
-Huge Evangelical moralist, as bad as Cruz pretended to be. Will turn off independents in droves due to his harsh harsh anti-LGBT laws

-Diametrically opposed to virtually every major piece of legislation that Trump put forward: Pence is pro-TPP, against the Muslim ban, against the border, against deportation.

-Doesn't appear to be loyal, endorsed Cruz in Indiana and voted for him in the primary.

i-is it possible he picked someone that would unify the gop and he will fire/kill pence when he has become president?

Is it over? Please tell me it's not over. I bought hats and everything.

Its not "betrayal," as literally nothing about this is going against Trump's word.

What the fuck. I thought he postponed it.

What does Pence even bring to the table? Indiana isn't going to be a swing state.