CANT SPIKE THE MIKE

Based Mike Pence confirmed for Trump VP!

Look upon this man and see the second God Emperor!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Pence#Foreign_policy
gotnews.com/stupid-governor-mike-pence-investigated-governors-low-iq-pro-muslim-comments-prayfornice/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dispense with Pence

Anti-fag
Anti-refugee
Anti-abortion
Anti-drug

so at least thats something

>based

Only thing that is, is anti votes. Trump needs those Bernie tard votes. Now he will scare them into Hilary's camp.

TRUMP IS KILL

NOW HE IS A NEOCON SHILL

or bernie tards stay at home

Pro Life
Pro Military
Pro Border Wall
Pro Balanced Budget
Pro Business
Pro Free Trade
Pro Fair tax
Voted No to '08 Auto Bailout
Voted No to Wall Street Bailout
Voted to terminate Home Affordable Mortg. Program
Voted yes to define Marriage as one man, one woman
Voted yes to ban same sex marriage
Voted yes to protect the pledge of allegiance
Voted to repeal Obamacare reporting requirements for small business
Voted yes on military border patrols to battle drugs and terror
Voted to guarantee parent's right to educate their children
Voted yes to allow drilling on the continental shelf
Voted to bar the EPA from regulating greenhouse gasses
Voted no to enforcing C02 global warming pollution
Voted yes for permitting new refineries
Voted against raising the CAFE Standards
Voted yes to drilling in the ANWR
Voted to bar greenhouse gasses from the Clean Air Act
Voted no on Cash for Clunkers
Voted to reduce marriage tax
Voted to restrict US funding of the UN
Voted no on Senate pay raise
Voted to require ID to vote
Voted against suing gun manufactures and sellers for gun misuse
Voted for national concealed carry
Voted to ban gun registration
Voted to defund Obamacare
Voted twice to repeal Obamacare
Voted to end birth right citizenship (anchor babies)
Voted to declare English as the official language

Against Internet tax
Rejects the Fairness Doctrine and Net Neutrality
Member of the TEA Party movement
Committed to unbreakable US- Israel bond
Rated by the NTU as being a "Taxpayer's Friend"
Rated by the CTJ as being opposed to progressive taxation
Rated by the AFL-CIO as being anti-union
Rated A by the NRA for pro gun position
Rated by AAI as being anti-Arab and anti-Palestine
Rated by the Christian Coalition as being of Pro Family Values
Rated by the NEA as being anti-public education
Rated by the NAACP as being anti Affirmative Action

It's actually Roger Stone w/ plastic surgery, calling it

so basically, someone to strengthen trump's conservative credentials and silence the people who say he's a democrat agent. good.

Trump just lost my vote

Shhh! It's a secret.

i think he did it to get the cruz voters on his side

Shill

He's

>pro TPP
>pro muslim
>neocon
>cuckservative
>Cruzlim
>alienates swing voters
>shitty governor with shit approval ratings
>Backed off on anti gay bill and made himself look like an idiot

How based can one man be?

na fuck you i dont approve

SAY IT WITH ME

"MADAME PRESIDENT"

MADAME PRESIDENT

He's more based than not based. We'll be fineeeee.

I fucking hate OP for posting a thumbnail, not even a small pic. This guy needs to be exterminated, He's a thumbnail posting filth.

The fucking Palin of the Trump campaign good job you orange head retard.

you're the asiatic admin from God emperor trump?

This is unexpected, is this a part of Trump's master plan?

The entire point of a VP is to round out the ticket. That's why presidential candidates always choose someone unlike themselves. That's why Trump chose Pence.

trump you goddamned moron

fuck this guy

If you actually think he will get large numbers of Bernie votes, you need to reexamine the type of person that votes for Bernie. They are literally the most Cucked of the Cucked. They almost always resemble the raw sewage attending a jam band festival.

They would only ever marginally vote for Trump anyways- the best hope is that they don't vote for Hillary in large numbers.

Elections are about turnout, and Trump has to get his *realistic* base out, including the jackasses that voted for Rato etc. He's looking at those numbers in mid western states, rust belt states, and Ohio that voted for the cuckservatives, and rightly so. If he can get those people on board in large numbers, it's a huge plus and much more realistic than the ultra cucked Bernie followers. I understand that the cuckservatives are total fools, and Yall hate them, but you have to just look at it like pieces on the board. He has energy and momentum, all he's already brought a fuck ton of new people onto his side. Now it's time to straighten up, chose a reliable traditional style VP pick, keep the cuckservatives in line (he already beat them- he's running this show so just throw them a bone) then unify the party, hammer the Midwest, get the Christians jacked up, and keep on pushing nationalist policies. Put your hatred of the cuckservatives aside and realize Trump has already put them in the backseat, but even as passengers they can still help us win.

Pussy, kill yourself.

It better be. I bet quite some money on him becoming POTUS

CAN'T FENCE THE PENCE

There's a snowball's chance in hell any bernfags would vote for Trump. Trump = Hitler for them.

I thought I was the only one.

Yeah, the only chance is that some might stay at home on account of hating Hillary more than Trump. I don't think Pence is going to have much impact on the number of stay-at-homes.

Theyre voting for Jill or Gary, or not at all.

You don't know anything about what Bernouts are like. You don't know what they value. Watching Trump's numbers go up after Bernie sold out to the establishment, then watching them go back down after HE sold out won't teach you anything, because you're beneath trainable.

>ITT: people forget Reagan had to choose a shill as well

wait a sec trump pence = trumpet

I can't believe people on Sup Forums wanted him to choose a minority or a woman just to pander.

Sup Forums is retarded, if he picked a black guy or a woman they would have called it pandering. Instead, he picked a literal who, who will never accomplish anything.

Fuck this guy. Guess I'm voting for Hillary. Trump has gone from the last hope for this country to a fucking incompetent idiot.

At least I'll get a good laugh with Hillary as president. With Trump, it's like watching a retard trying to put a round block in a square peg

> In b4 "cuckservatives"/ "cuckfederate"
Keep making le dank memes while your women continue to get fucked by niggers and chinks

check'd, confirmed, /thread

>guess im voting for Hillary
Youre not even trying

>trump does 1 thing I don't like
>WELL IM A SHILL FOR HILL NOW

You were never for Trump. Obvious shill is obvious. Even Kek denied you an epic get.

Mikelcador the Sigillite, ladies and gentlemen.

The Bernie people are literally the most cucked of all time. The idea that they would grow a backbone all of a sudden and vote for someone who isn't/doesn't have a pussy, is so absurd it's not worth running off cuckservatives over.

Pounds are better than pence. Should've gone for Christie!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Pence#Foreign_policy

>Pence has stated his support of Israel and its right to attack facilities in Iran to prevent them from developing nuclear weapons, has defended the actions of Israel in its use of deadly force in enforcing the blockade of Gaza, and has referred to Israel as "America's most cherished ally".[43] He visited Israel in 2014 to express his support, and in 2016 signed into law a bill which would ban Indiana from having any commercial dealings with a company that boycotts Israel.[44]

He's one of the lower paid.

>Beleving a shirtless trailer park supervisor with cheeseburger sweats

never
ever

This. Bernie Supporters make Hillary supporters look alt-right

WITNESSED

I know we have to play the hand we're dealt but why are we pretending Pence is good?

>spoke out against Trump's wall and muslim ban and endorsed Cruz

Yeah, I was hoping for Christie or Sessions.
But hell, I'm just glad Trump didn't go full retard and pick Gingrich.
>inb4 moonbase

>Implying a Trump supporter would ever turn on Trump to vote for Clinton

Someone noticed! I came up with that myself and believe it deserves to be a meme.

cuckservatives
>he already beat them- he's running this show so just throw them a bone
>Trump has already put them in the backseat, but even as passengers they can still help us win.

sooner everybody realizes this the better

Obvious shill but I share the sentiment. Constant incompetence from Trump while we continue to turn a blind eye and post "God Emperor" memes.

We don't have to be ignorant of his mistakes to support him. Pence is a big mistake and will alienate votes from the alt rights and the moderates. Votes win elections, simple as that

this
but Sup Forums rigth now is full of anti-pence shills

this

and that's all they are, shills

I can't imagine the people who have been trumpposting as long as I have, September, have this little faith in Trump

Alright I'll try and get over this.
But I better see some 4D chess real fucking soon
I'd really hate for this progress we've made this past two weeks to be pissed away because of some autistic cruzmissile from indiana

That moron just cost himself the election.

You might think you're being hyperbolic to make a point, but this is actually accurate.

I once asked a Bernie supporter if she thought Trump was racist because she heard it on CNN, and she responded, "I don't like CNN, they've become way too conservative."

> People are really aghast that Trump, a republican, would pick a republican VP

Some of you guys are really retarded. Of course he is going to do so, he is running as the REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE.

Hillary is so much worse. Not only is she destructive in her ideals but what's more important is that she is generally incompetent. It's pretty fucking hard to out do that. I'd pick Bernie before her but Trump is still preferable to the both of them.

TFW we will have Race Fucking Bannon as VP

They want it to be a clone of Trump. Someone who represents the alt right and alienates cuckservatives. It was never, ever going to happen. They're either delusional or shills.

>Trump is still preferable to the both of them.

So you want to die for Israel?

CAN'T FENCE THE PENCE

> So you want to die for Israel?
> Clinton & Bernie also on the jews payroll

literally who

Come help make pence memes

I'm not a single issue voter. I want the least evil to come out of this and the person capable of mitigating damage the most happens to be Trump.

But the cuckservatives would have voted for him anyway.

Instead of putting up some cuck as VP, he could have just as easily ran a scare tactic about losing the senate to the dems to mobilize them.

What are his beliefs on guns?
What are his beliefs on drugs?

If they're not the same, he's a retard, like his peers.

Fuck. Why do GOP candidates fuck up so badly when choosing VP? This is like 2008 all over again.

The only objectively good position of those 4 is the anti rapefugee but the other 3 are just full retard. Whether you agree with those positions or not they aren't going to help you win the general election.

Governor of Indiana

I have a female friend who was a Bernie supporter several months ago but she's been red pilled since then and supports Trump.

Live and die on the Trump Train

More like Captain Murphy from Sealab

I hope I'm wrong but I don't see Trump getting the cuckservative vote as being a deciding factor in the election. Most of those guys were gonna secretly vote for him anyway (just gotta make a show on Normiebook about how bad Trump is so your libtard friends won't think you're a racist).

The key is a) getting marginalized Democrat voters on your side by pushing the Hillary = evil profiteering globalist meme and b) hoping that majority of Trump haters/diehard Shillary voters stay home on Election Day.

>establishment TPP shill

You may think this, but those are the loud obnoxious SJW Berners. Most Berners (or at least a good portion of them) are just against Wall street and Corruption.
I supported Bernie until I started doing research on Trump and finally took the Redpill. Not to mention, as someone from California where more than half of the Bernie supporters I know had their voter registration tampered with, I think there's enough people angry enough to switch to Trump, or at least vote a third party. Hell, there's enough hatred of Clinton here where I am, that if enough berners vote for Jill stein, I firmly believe we can legit flip California red this Election.

Maybe it's a wild dream, but fuck it, I dare to dream!

> How Dumb Is Mike Pence? We Investigated Indiana Governor’s Low IQ After Pro-Muslim Comments #PrayForNice

gotnews.com/stupid-governor-mike-pence-investigated-governors-low-iq-pro-muslim-comments-prayfornice/

Why is neo/pol/ so degenerate?

Those positions are all held by the tea party wing of the party that were so anti trump in the primaries. Trump needs those god fearing Christians people because fat, lazy millennials aren't going to do any of the door to door grass roots activism needed to get out the vote on election day.

You don't have to be pro drug, pro fag, etc if you think those are unwinnable and frankly irrelevant issues.

It's not like those never trump cucks would be dumb enough to stay home and guarantee Hillary a victory. The ones that do revolt against Trump are probably diehard globalists and beyond saving. I doubt a cuck VP is going to influence them by that much.

EVERY THREAD UNTIL YOU UNDERSTAND

>It's not like those never trump cucks would be dumb enough to stay home and guarantee Hillary a victory

That's exactly what every single conservative radio host in my 600k pop. city was advocating. "Send the GOP a message, they can't nominate people like this. Either vote Johnson or stay home."

hahahhaha

>underrated post

>just lost all the independents and moderate dems that Trump worked so hard to capture in the first place

God dammit

>Anti-abortion

That's idiotic.

You got that right. I voted for Donald Trump because he wasn't conservative. He was a center-right nationalist. That's what this country needs. Not "Muh Bible."

Also this.

Abortion is literally the last bulwark against Welfare Mamas and Conservatives want to outlaw it.

No it's 'Can't Condense the Pence'