/tennis/

Other urls found in this thread:

ausopen.com/articles/interviews/hyeon-chung-22-01-18-interview
youtube.com/watch?v=V2hlQkVJZhE
youtube.com/watch?v=jJZ6L_SZER8
telegraph.co.uk/tennis/2018/01/22/australian-open-surprise-package-tennys-sandgren-denies-support/
twitter.com/tecnifibre/status/732962938173165568
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He looks exactly like the guy from The IT Crowd.

Lord Fedr to save tennis once more

Moss?

Chung is /ourguy/ and will BTFO old man Fed.

CMON CHUNG

lol no

does /ten/ only like cute dasha because she permanently looks like she's 15?

>/xyz/ gets lazy

>OPs become sandgrain tier

I like this post

t. traplover

he has free speech, others have the freedom to respond

I just saw a bug commit suicide.

whos our girl now

halep,kerber or woz

F
I go out in the city stay away from the bugs

h a l e p

care bear

Cilic will win it all la

ausopen.com/articles/interviews/hyeon-chung-22-01-18-interview

this is how u handle it

why does /xyz/ want to be such a homogeneous group?

petition for the eradication of /ourguy\gal/ status

lets be honest tennys wouldn't be getting the same amount of hate if he looked more like dimitrov and less like a child predator

Based chung tbqh

>lets be honest
stopped right there

big brain

#FreeTennys

Testing, attention please.

pakibrit tier

Who even gives a shit what do these athletes think. They probably know less about these issues than your average guy.

the media want something to sensationalise
athletes are boring, as a rule of thumb, if a scumbag journo can get one of them to say something which can be blown out of proportion, they've done a 'good' job

I LOVE YOU WOZNIACKI

GO WIN IT ALL!

Who's this Klingon goddess?

exactlie the point. no1 curr. but shit stirring yellow press and attn whores always need 2 spark up """debate"""" and '''inform''', which leads 2 normies and other queers latching on. cold shoulder for them is best solution. 10isists mus learn.

I guarantee you Ben Rothenburg asked this question

idk what the term is. but ppl want the things they like to be a reflection upon themselves.

I'm not homogenous I watch WTA

Projecting?

Je suis Serena
Slay Queen

youtube.com/watch?v=V2hlQkVJZhE
Early morning CHUNG celebration theme.

kinda. but its like they want the things they support to be moral correct with what they think. hivemind kinda
if a said artist/athlete stops aligning 100% with their beliefs,. any pleasure they've previously had no longer exists.
seems to be manly a white american thing tho. blacks still love chris brown even tho he beat the shit out of rihanna

If you're that fag michael, congrats on the hypocrisy

blackpink >>>> whoever these bimbos are

feel the tension soon as someone mentions me

not mike

Its sad that young people get their political and social queues from manufactured personalities.
Pol was right.

well that's the thing. no one really cares. the primary goal of todays press is to promote politics, second is to report. and tennys is american. this would have never stopped. but he handled it incorrectly. tried to think up a reply and also deleted his tweets.

had he just had that prepared statement ready anticipating the question, itd have likely been less worse and no one would have picked up on it except the insane ones who root against isner and sock every slam because they are conservatives

starting a sentence with your supposed honesty isn't going to fool anybody

>i care about the political opinions of other people

ruby ridge

IMO you need to have the brashness and unrepentant arrogance of someone like Trump in order to beat the yellow media, and be prepared to be universally disliked for the sake of uncomfortable hard truths. I think Tennys handled it wrong, he should have shrugged off all political discussion and shouldn't have deleted his tweets. I sincerely hope and pray that his career doesn't negatively suffer because of this. He truly doesn't deserve this.

*shoots your child ded*

hes done 4. that badtoss bitch has been trying to take him down for a year

lol, this is tennis pal. his career isn't gonna suffer, all of the american men are hated by default anyway because they're white males, unlike the QUEENS on the other side.

if his career suffers, it's gonna be because he was punching WAY above his weight this tournament on top of getting extremely lucky draw due to circumstances out of his control. but he had been rising naturally going deep in a few challengers, and he does seem to have the solid fundamentals to compete against anybody. and he's been grinding in obscurity for years, so i dont think he will fall out. and if he does, at least he had a year in the big time

only in tennis do you get some random person with a vendetta's extreme fringe blog shared everywhere simply due to politics. that's exactly what people stay away from... yes even the yellow ones like rothenberg. because they don't know how people are gonna react. so once the sjw brigade kinda gave the go-ahead and showed they could push it all the way, that's when they got involved.

and that brit journalist who first asked the question.. the brits are usually stand-up people who do actual reporting when it comes to the sport, so it wouldn't have become a big thing. internationally pretty much no one cares

Serena handled it wrong, she's creating a protomartyr.
youtube.com/watch?v=jJZ6L_SZER8

*sheds a tear*
subbort our droops

she got mad at ben also lmao

he doubled his career prize money this tournament.
he'll be main draw for a lot of atp tournaments this year now, something he hasn't achieved regularly before.
if he ever does slip back down the rankings, i can't see him getting WC from any majors.
that british guy.. simon something... is usually a great journo for tennis, writes for the telegraph, idk why he suddenly became like this

I was talking more in terms of sponsorship and media plugs, that's if he becomes a solidly good player. But yeah, I agree with your post.

should have embraced the infowars route and get a interview on joe rogan

>i'm getting doxxed for it
That's funny for someone who saves screencaps of every American players tweets/interviews

where's the article?

telegraph.co.uk/tennis/2018/01/22/australian-open-surprise-package-tennys-sandgren-denies-support/
simon briggs is the name

lol. american men dont get WC dummy, except for the young bigshots. like rubin, fritz, opelka, though you could argue they have outgrown that kind of thing at this moment..

well thats the point. he is a good journo exactly because he ventures into these spaces. brit journos arent about that wishywashy agenda stuff (except for pushing brit players of course) , but no one was gonna ask the question until he did. which shows a. the professionalism/bravery of someone like him who asked a question but had no agenda b. the cowardice of the sjw twitter personalities who would have never asked that question themselves

Brit journalists can be quite bad.

I have never seen a rise and a fall happen so quickly lmao

meme men/women have been given WCs in the past

sponsorship and media plugs mean nothing. the vast majority of tennis fans are exactly who you think they are, not a bunch of twitter wackos who follow the sport just for soap opera nonsense. he will have no problems whatsoever guaranteed.

so you see that article? that is a proper article. you asked him, he said no, thats the article. but unfortunately that also gave the green light to all the fringe elements.

thats the thing, its not a rise and fall at all. it's not like he's some great new talent, he's a journeyman who got one great opportunity and made the most of it. if anything in the long run people will know his name. everyone who knows him properly is fiercely defending him, though of course lol @ the challenger circuit pros having any kind of voice. he was already frowned upon for looking how he looked by certain people, really. though it wouldve been great had he kept the proper redneck look. would've been full memes and i bet he'd have gotten way more popular in the mainstream instead of "lol tennys and tennis"

side note: is there anywhere i can see telegraph premium tennis articles without paying? i like what they write but i'm a cheeky LAD who doesnt want to pay a subscription fee

>so you see that article? that is a proper article. you asked him, he said no, thats the article
translation; reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

asking no probing questions is shit journalism, sorry to tell you that m8

probably best to suspend judgement until we know what happened. it's weird that she's talking about an apology that nobody can verify

twitter.com/tecnifibre/status/732962938173165568

probing journalism in sports is annoying
just talk about the usual shit
i, for one, couldnt care less about tennys's political stance. just let him play

neither could i particularly, acting surprised when this kind of thing happens is a bit naive though. he expresses views against non-whites and people responded, they recognise the call. look at all the shitstorms at the moment, it's his own fault. he should have signed up with freuds of london for quality pr

is that so luv? better be showing that common sense loicense rite this instant son

kek

what does /xyz/ think of rothenberg now that he stuck up for tennys?

t. mel gibson

indifferent

he didn't and he retweeted badtoss who is unironically posting all of isner's sponsor agreements to get him dropped right now

Where's the legacy captcha?

Last week was like the fucking Egyptian plague, what the hell man. luckily we took measures and we've only seen a couple crickets inside the house since then

>he didn't
why lie? rothenberg tweeted that tennys didn't call serena's appearance ugly, he called he behaviour ugly

google is getting rid of it forever in march. hiro deciding to take it away early.

exactly. he is just a troll but a troll who is smart. and i agree with him even if i dont like the guy's sneaky (((angles))) on most things. if you're gonna go after him, quoting something obviously fake is going to hurt in the long run when the emotions run out and the facts come in. it's easy to throw off the convo by saying "oh yeah, the top thing you're accusing him of is completely fake and thus so is everything else". but at least we know ol gay ben has a line he doesnt cross. giving him props for that much at least

l must qualitypost but l hav no keybord

think you had your fill m8

now that's going to be where this movement dies. people don't care enough, and isner gets hate solely due to his political leanings.. anyone can admit that.

also the fact is the people in charge are exactly who they think they are. well-off people who actually play the sport and pay money to buy things and go to matches, etc. not a bunch of gay college students with chips on their shoulders

How does one join Bencic's squad?

fuck Thiem is ugly

gross leg veins on the far left

that's dennis novak

>he retweeted badtoss who is unironically posting all of isner's sponsor agreements
he didn't retweet that tweet though

pretty depressing that they have to wear the clothing of their sponsor on their days off

#setisnerfree

Who the fuck is this bald fag? Sounds like a cunt.

Mr. Proper?

Some jewish woman who saves every tweet of American players. She probably changed her image to Mr. Clean after she got shit from followers

I see the suffering is over. Both men SF are at night session. Fucking good riddance to that accursed timezone for another year.

that is an unsettling picture