Why is taking off your shoes in the house considered a Japanese thing...

Why is taking off your shoes in the house considered a Japanese thing? Do people in most countries keep their shoes on in the house? Why would you do that?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0RRbbP1XOMc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am not sure other countries have same but it maybe because we have a clear border at entrance.

It's not a fucking japanese thing, you burgers are just savages and like to smear hobo shit on your house floor all day.

I think all countries take their shoes off inside the house, except for you.

We don't either.

You wish, most non-nordic countries are fucking savages.

What a pile of faggots
I dont eat on the floor, idgaf if its dirty

Would you Americans do not care if you accidentally stepped on dog shit at the street you did not aware it, and brought it into your house then slept in your bed? Plz answer

You can always clean your shoes. And in many cities you need to curb your dog, so dogs don't walk where people walk.

And in America we don't make a habit of stepping in dog shit. Just watch where you're going, Yamato.

live on tatami with shoes for outside? hell no

How disappointing. Walking inside the house with shoes on is a death sentence in my household, learned that from the day I could walk

First I wouldn't step on dog shit, kek
Second, in that case I would obviously remove from my shoes it once I get home. It's not like I wear dirty shoes on my bed.

Jesus Christ you dense fucks, dog shit was simply used as a rhetorical device to drive home the point, but it's just an example of the many things one can step in while outdoors.

Have they not invented sidewalks in Sweden yet?

He's dense because he suggested taking off shoes when they get very soiled even if you normally take them off?

As I've posted before, in America the kinds of people who take leave their shoes on when in the house live in places and with lifestyles where leaving your shoes on makes sense.

vocaroo.com/i/s0RRbbP1XOMc

Why do you think sidewalks are cleaner than anything else in continuous daily use by thousands of people? You have no idea what other people might've stepped in.

The binary definition of dirty is what triggers me.

It's a very simple binary:

My shoes are clean enough where I feel fine to wear them in the house
vs
Oh no, wearing my shoes like this would really mess up the floors, I should clean them or just not wear them around the house

Or you could just never wear them in the house because that's stupid. How is that even comfortable? Do you sleep with them on too?

I certainly can if I want to. You going to cry about it then?

I.e. you're a dirty savage just like suggested.

I don't wear shoes in my house. I live in a house like I described in the second part of my vocaroo.

Did you even listen to it? Were you able to understand it?

Houses in Greece are not carpeted, we only bring out carpets during the winter. Floors are going to be either marble or some kind of tile, so it's not that bad to have shoes on. If you have a formal or temporary visit you wouldn't ask your guests to take off their shoes. If it's a casual visit then sure.

every house I've been in doesn't allow shoes indoors wtf
is it not common worldwide
how could u defend that that's just dirty

Disgusting, Here its consider as greatest possible insult towards home owner prepare to get stabbed

The last time a bunch of Americans visited another country was in WWII and they couldn't comprehend taking their shoes off so they wrote it off as some "crazy oriental thing"

Talk about over-civilized.

LOL