Latin Americans really hate muslims or it is only in Sup Forums and Sup Forums?

Latin Americans really hate muslims or it is only in Sup Forums and Sup Forums?

I am watching UFC now and most Brazilian fighters look arab. Just one is european Demian Maia.

This is irony. You do not have a mirror?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariano_Matamoros
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Brazilians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_the_Iberian_Peninsula#North_African_influence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Inquisition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Edmonton_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_VIA_Rail_Canada_terrorism_plot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_shootings_at_Parliament_Hill,_Ottawa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why would they hate you less because you look alike?

Mexicans IRL don't care about muslims in the slightest. I mean, why should we if the vast majority of us have never interacted with, or even seen a muslim even once?

kys

If you take Sup Forums seriously, you should kill yourself. This is not reddit, facebook or your social media. This is banter = the website.

People in Mexico either don’t care or have a negative opinion of Muslims. Personally, I don’t like you and I hope you all get genocided cause I’m gay.

We have news you know...

Brazilian's look arab because when you mix Iberian with most non-europeans you get arabs.

We Brazilians love USA and Western Europe and after what the Muslims did in Western Europe made us not only hate them but also be afraid of them.

And? They hardly ever talk about it, even when things happen in Europe. Far more things happen here daily.
Also, our media doesn't have a bias in the subject (neither a good nor a bad one), so it's as neutral as it goes in the reporting.

No you should know that a majority of Mexican population has moor DNA and basically we are Arabs. That's because they look hairy and huge beards

>t. cuck

You're bullshitting, whenever something happens in the West the news devote tons of coverage to it, don't lie.

I am a /CHI/, I hate you. Viva Cristo Rey!!!

Dumb sandnigger

>this comment
Are you the Lebanese guy?

Yeah, no, only when it's really big, like the Las Vegas shooting. News outlets in America and Europe beat to death a subject whenever there is a minor incident with a knife.

I bet you look like a "sandnigger" just like most your fighters. Post your photo.

There is a town in northern Mexico called Matamoros, meaning "Place where moors were slain"

>you look arab so yo should suck muhammad's dick

Matamoros means moor slayer or moor killer

How about my eye, dune coon?

Common Spanish surname from the reconquista times. I think "Matajudíos" (Jew Killer) also existed.
And this it doesn't mean "place where".

OP btfo

niggers look like monkeys yet they still kill and eat them in africa

Well, the "place where" is implied.

White brazilians with european ancestry see europe as their "mother land" and they hate you for destroying it
>huuurg durrrg they look arab
South euros look like some light skinned arabs too you know.
That's basically it.

i hate both groups

I don't think anyone here knows too much about muslims to form an opinion. Most of us might only think about them as terrorists because of recent attacks in Europe, but i don't think we would hate one if we actually got to meet one.

There are about 250 muslims here and i don't think anyone hates them.

Also, some latinos look arab probably from the european and amerindian/african mixture rather than being arab themselves. Nontheless, there's quite a large diaspora of levantines here, so that might also be a reason.

No, it isn't.
The city is named after this guy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariano_Matamoros

It's a common Spanish surname

Definitely arab teir. You'd find them in Albanian and from latitudes similar to Turkey or higher.

this, a lot of brazilians are Euroboos even the ones who look like nigs

shit b8

>bait

but it is the truth

That's not what i meant, you stupid fucks.

Afraid of what? There is no integration in Europe because racism. You will never have problem lile this in Canada.

latinos are wh*Toids, what more is there to say

For us Brazilians, all Arabs are potential suicide bombers.

>shit b8
>not what I meant

I'm so surprised how Mexican government don't not try to explain this to us. I mean 90% of the Mexican gene has Arab blood, all Mexican men has that disgusting beards and the shitty food is mostly Arab ,we are rude as them. We are mezstiso with a huge Arab blood.

Cómo eres pendejo

i want to lick your eyebrows

This is European propaganda. We and Saudi Arabia don't have problems with USA.

???
Enserio no entiendo como hay gente como tú que sabe de sus propios ancestros pero esta bien ,vete a comer tu kebab, Ahh perdón no ,digo este Tacos/burros

That's basically Southern Euro with bits of nigger and amerindian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Brazilians

We have tons of arabs living here, they are mostly christians and full integrated, just very recently we are getting muslins one. No one cares about religion here, we don't hate you, the average person only know that your woman cover their faces no more

>btw people on this website are insane, mostly fat losers with no friends, they don't represent anyone

Aprende a escribir, animal

t. Mohamed Al-kaboom.
Just go blow yourself up like the rest of your cousins-brother you inbred pig.

Just for the record, our fucking president is an arab descendant

>No one cares about religion here
the only thing people know brazil for is bad football and a giant jesus statue

i dont have problem with arabs
just muslims

>zagallo
>arab
Wtf?

>sweden
literally who

if it makes you feel better, at least here we hate jews more than arabs
and much like Brazil, we have tons of people of palestinian descent (though they were christian and are already mostly integrated)

So fucking what?
The last one was of bulgarian descent, the one before her had portuguese surnames, like 99% of our presidents.

>the average person only know that your woman cover their faces no more

The wut? I didn't know this.

80% of the population is catholic, but they never bother to go church, my father is one and I don't even have memories of him going to church
religion is a meme here, religious fanatic are the ultimate outcasts, they are mocked to oblivion

pergunta pro tio da feira o que ele sabe sobre o islã
"a jade usava véu"

This is utter bs, North African admixture is generally estimated at something in between 3-7% of the population in Spain, with the higher estimates going as high as 10%, this for the most part would've been for the most part Phoenician/Carthaginian rather than Moorish as they had a far longer pressence in Iberia without being as violently opposed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_the_Iberian_Peninsula#North_African_influence

Also these would have been people for the most part more closely related to day's berbers, as actual Arabs would've been rare as hen's teeth during the reconquista period.

Also, migration of Moors was strictly prohibited into the New World and crypto-Mulims would've for the most part chosen Brazil or more far away regions of the Spanish Empire in South America rather than the kingdom of Mexico were the inquisition was most active.

"the full force of the Inquisition would be felt on non-Indian populations, such as the “Negro,” “mulatto” and even certain segments of the European"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Inquisition

What few crypto-Muslims made it to New Spain would've had little influence on the overall population.

Stop making this shit up, there's far more American expats today in Mexico than there are descendants of Arabs, and that's counting 20th century Lebanese migrants.

Do you know radicals are only present in racist European countries? They will not be radical in countries like Canada.

maybe they wouldn't be racist if you didn't shit up their countries

what about these
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Edmonton_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_VIA_Rail_Canada_terrorism_plot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_shootings_at_Parliament_Hill,_Ottawa

>most Brazilian fighters look arab.
Their cocks don't look Arab ;-)

lewd

>racist european countries
my sides

Matamoros is the most based surname a spic can have. Have a friend who deployed over seas with that name. It was destiny.

sure you do, retard

What about Sweden? Cucks, hordes of muslims, feminists and ibrahimovic (a muslim).

What the fuck are you talking about?