>the killers on the Bataclan tortured their victims
>witnesses in Parliament vomited when the saw the disfigured bodies
>gouged eyes
>castrated victims
>disbowelled
>testicles shoved in mouths
>beheaded
>eviscerated

More evidence of the elites lying and withholding information to push the agenda. What else are they lying about?

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/uk/exclusive-france-suppressed-news-of-gruesome-torture-at-bataclan-massacre/
panamza.com/130716-bataclan-couteau/
egaliteetreconciliation.fr/Bataclan-des-corps-sauvagement-mutiles-aucun-couteau-retrouve-40423.html
assemblee-nationale.fr/14/rap-enq/r3922-t2.asp
money.cnn.com/2016/07/14/news/france-francois-hollande-hairdresser/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump'n

A governmental body didn't disclose the gruesome murder and torture of its citizens by a foreign enemy?

Regressive liberals strike again!

link for those interested:

heatst.com/uk/exclusive-france-suppressed-news-of-gruesome-torture-at-bataclan-massacre/

>On the causes of the death of my son A., at the forensic institute in Paris, I was told, and what a shock it was for me at that moment, they had cut off his testicles, had put them in his mouth, and he was disemboweled.

>Prosecutor: I specify, for the sake of clarity: some of the bodies found at the Bataclan were extremely mutilated by the explosions and weapons, to the point that it was sometimes difficult to reconstruct the dismembered bodies. In other words, injuries described this father may also have been caused by automatic weapons, by explosions or projections of nails and bolts that have resulted.

>Q. Would those have put a man’s balls in in his own mouth?

>Prosecutor: I do not have that information.

>public record
>selective dissemination of public information

Real news source, please

So what? There was like 2 gunmen. This isn't representative of our Muslim brothers and sisters at all. Islam is our ally, not our adversary.

These are just a bunch of sick minded individuals. God you're so thick Sup Forums.

how the terrorists have the time to do all that? i thought it was an attack in minutes

>France suppressed news
>(((real news sources))) reporting
Seems like someone forgot his daily red pill.

>hurr durr, i get all my news from Stormfront and infowars

>straw man

>1 post by this ID

Man please... Stop.
Really, nobody is gonna fall for that. What are you trying to achieve?

Why would members of the parliament be showed photographs from a police investigation?

Seems like a terrible idea that any evidence be shown before the prosecution.

Jusus fucking christ, I am starting to feel that this is the begining of the end. I just can't image how Europe gonna look like in 30 40 years from now.
The majority of the population is naive and brainwashed to bring even more muslims to our soils, the anti-racism is like a crazy religion, people will forget this day in a couple of weeks and will remain pro-immigration like this acts never happened.
I am starting to feel truly depresed. Even grusome acts like this and the sacriface of inocents and what happened in Nice yestterday is all in vain.
We are trully lost my friends, we are.

I thought that too, but then i remembered police had a gunfight and took them many minutes to get inside of the theater.
The initial carnage took a few minutes, then everybody ran away. Thats when they could have took the remaining few and tortured them

THIS is the real reason the French government is asking people not to post their own pictures, to social media, of the massacre, yesterday, in Nice, France.

The government is claiming this is out of respect for the victims or deny the terrorists propaganda material.

The real reason is that if French television and newspapers showed the bodies, the French populace would explode in rage. Against the Muslims and, possibly, their own national government.

And the French people do have a precedent of guillotining their own national leaders in the Place de la Concorde (in Paris).

Not even mad... everything in France is going down.

I remember hearing this not long after it happened. Is this bullshit or what?

They filmed it.

LINKS WHEN?

I doubt they went online, police shot all those fuckers, so I guess police have the videos.

Well fuck, now that just ruined my day

This 100%

Of course. Nothing being said by PC scum and European governments is to be trusted.

Some user was on here posting that last night.
It was bullshit then and it's bullshit now.

95% chance of being some shit stirring french user driving over to Geneva to dump his larp fantasies "clandestinely".

Like I believe this was kept 100% under wraps for six months and being uncovered today is just coincidence.

>Not having a plan to leak footage

So they were doing it for themselves and not the cause?

Degenerate and haram tbhf

Things become declassified all the time. People just forget bc something else happens

Exactly right.

Wew lads it's over, just cuck my shit up.

Yes, it's not in the character of islamists to torture people and therefore it's very unlikely that any torture took place.

>Just let them fuck you in the ass or else they win
France sure learned fast from Canada

>handing the country to the far right on a platter.
If you thought brexit was a laff the French elections will be something else.

Right because it's not like:

1. The British government suppressed knowledge of Muslim rape gangs for 16 years.
2. The police in Cologne tried to suppress account of the mass sexual assaults on New Year's Eve.
3. The police in Germany spent years suppressing information about links between the Muslim community and violent crime, particularly sexual violence.
4. The police in Sweden spent years suppressing information about links between the Muslim community and violent crime, particularly sexual violence.

Because none of those things happened right?

but they have the strictest gun control this isn't happening those rules protect us this is all a lie to put down hiliary clinton

>Like I believe this was kept 100% under wraps for six months and being uncovered today is just coincidence.
I'm American and get all my news from Sup Forums so I may be missing something, but what makes it today more coincidental than a week from now or last month? Or would you be saying the same thing any day of the year because it's more realistic to you that it never ever gets uncovered? [spoiler]Or I suppose it's more realistic that this is totally made up, but whatever.[/spoiler]

>that habs pin

Welp, time to pick a new team

Sounds fake desu since survivors would be squealing about it everywhere and "video footage to be released" makes no sense.

Not that ISIS doesn't do that shit every day in Syria but you know who cares they're brown people too.

#NOTALLMUSLIMS

yeah i agree #notallMuslims

we need to kill islam not muslims

You have a PM that calls herself a SJW and said Sharia law was good.

(You)

Other thread archived.
What part are you referring to that disproves it? The fact that it's hearsay about what occurred on the second floor?

Why release it today? Seems a bit odd.

I'm sure it was mere chance goyim

Move to the UK then, you nanny state poofter.

Shut it down

Holy shit that webm

Hollande must resign with immediate effect.
He should be replaced by a General of the French Army. Hollande is part of the problem now.

The police and armed forces in France are signalling to the people that they are being lied-to by the politicians.
You don't know how the republic works.

A General will emerge soon.
Screen cap this

THE REPUBLIC WILL RISE AGAIN

>A General will emerge soon.
I sure hope you are right. Last time it worked pretty well.

^This. This is exactly what was said in the source of the article, a hearing at the senate. A courageous policeman rushed in and shot one of them, they retreated, closed the doors and stopped shooting. There was a standoff for a few hours where they did the torture.

Malparidos hijuepuetas. Son tan locos que los paramilitares de los Montes de Maria.

Bumpin' for justice.

Most French men do this to themselves anyway

Exactly, this must be memed.
France knows when it is time for a strongman, you know it because you feel it. Already we are hearing from the generals.
Hollande must go.
France needs a General.
It is the way of France in time of crisis

Shit, I laughed.
HellhereIcome.jpg

>Most French men do this to themselves anyway

You've got to get the ball rolling somehow.

GUYS GUYS CAN I BE GENERAL

Come on guys, everything is great! We have a good economy right!? What are you worrying about?!

I'm rich after all

Carry a gun and a knife on you at all times.

Your responsibility to be prepared for the fight never ends.

impressive how they had time for that

>David Rosenberg
>DoesntrealizehesapriviledgedtargetforIS.ppt

>1. The British government suppressed knowledge of Muslim rape gangs for 16 years.
this isn't exactly true. You're making it sound as if the government in Westminster knew that Muslim gangs were organising rapes of white children. In fact it was more collective institutional denial, where none of the local social workers and police who knew what was going on would speak up because they were afraid of being called racist, so it never got as far as central government. And the few times it was reported further up the chain, to local MPs or whatever, the whistleblower was easily dismissed as a racist because it was just one person with no one to back them up.

Not that there weren't plenty of people whose selective eyesight was motivated by left-wing ideology, but the quote 'all it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing' comes to mind.

Try enjoying the economy when a Muslim has skinned your wife I front of you and split her belly open spilling the womb which you hoped would one day carry your seed.

Now hold up a sign saying "refugees welcome".

Sounds complicated.

M8 one more mass butchering and you are going to be swinging from a lamppost.

Muslims fucking love this shit
Pic related, neutral villagers killed and dickmouthed by rebels during the Algerian War

Nice try Tony Blair.

The flaw in your explanation is Jack Straw. His constituency. His voters. He was Home Secretary.

For now, the cops still work for the establishment.
That will be 10 years in the isocubes, perp.

>rosenberg
When will these people change their names

>Already we are hearing from the generals.

Source? Military people don't get involved enough in this as it is.

LMAO

I LOVE HOW THIS ONE HAS EVOLVED

FUCKING WEEDMAN IS A LIBKUCK MEME GOLD MINE

There is no prosecution. And members of parliament are not the same as private citizens, they receive security briefings just like the government because they're policy makers

religion of peace

first source have been shut down
panamza.com/130716-bataclan-couteau/
here you have an article about it with pics of a policeman (BAC) audition recorded by a judge. It describe the acts of tortures witnessed by the cops in the bataclan just after the attack.
egaliteetreconciliation.fr/Bataclan-des-corps-sauvagement-mutiles-aucun-couteau-retrouve-40423.html

and I bet you that, if he heard anything about it at all, he just dismissed it as crazy racists being crazy and didn't bother even bringing up with the rest of the cabinet.

The left have a certain picture of the world, in which minorities are victims and whites are oppressors. And when they are presented with something that contradicts that view, they just rationalise it away.

my sides.

Of course there will be a prosecution. Salah Abdeslam is in the prison of Fresnes under very heavy guard.

Of course he's a moron and a little bitch that flew from both the Paris and Brussels attacks when his friends where doing all the work but still, he'll answer to the hundreds of victims.

(((ROSENBERG)))

It's on the website of the Assemblee Nationale, which is a way better source than what you provided.

assemblee-nationale.fr/14/rap-enq/r3922-t2.asp

fucking kikes.

What's the French response to this development? Are people outraged? Or are the still processing the Nice attack?

"We will tolerate anything including children being crushed by trucks in the street"

What a great haircut.

Today people in Paris didn't give a shit at all, seems bluepilled as usual. I don't know what is so wrong here. I'm so tired.

News are 24/7 on Nice attacks. They're updating the death count regularly.
I've heard them say once that the president of the hearing commission was fulminating against Hollande but because he canceled their appointement to talk about it.

Not a single word about torture at Bataclan yet

Only costed us 10000€/month ! What a steal
money.cnn.com/2016/07/14/news/france-francois-hollande-hairdresser/

IT'S TIIIIIME FOR A MASSACRE

TIME TO DRAG YOUR POLITICIANS AND LEADERS INTO THE STREET, FRENCHIES

They want to keep getting that sweet refugee money from the EU

Consider it memed

One extract :

>M. le président Georges Fenech. Pour l’information de la commission d’enquête, monsieur P. T., pouvez-vous nous dire comment vous avez appris qu’il y avait eu des actes de barbarie à l’intérieur du Bataclan : décapitations, éviscérations, énucléations… ?

>M. T. P. Après l’assaut, nous étions avec des collègues au niveau du passage Saint-Pierre-Amelot lorsque j’ai vu sortir un enquêteur en pleurs qui est allé vomir. Il nous a dit ce qu’il avait vu. Je ne connaissais pas ce collègue, mais il avait été tellement choqué que c’est sorti naturellement.

>M. Alain Marsaud. Les actes de tortures se sont passés au deuxième étage ?

>M. T. P. Je pense, car je suis entré au niveau du rez-de-chaussée où il n’y avait rien de tel, seulement des personnes touchées par des balles

He should have been the one in the street that night.

>elites
These people are not elite, they are rats, and they and their worthless families shall die.

>What else are they lying about?

Their legitimacy as rulers.

I think it's time France dusted off their guillotines.

He is right tho

France cannot descend into a spiral of islamophobia now and risking a civil war with its own citizens because of a few radicals

M. le rapporteur. Après 21 heures 57 et la mort du kamikaze, il n’y a plus de tirs, mis à part les rafales qui visent directement la BAC dans le passage Saint-Pierre-Amelot ?

M. T. P. Le commissaire N est entré avec son chauffeur. On entend alors ses tirs et une explosion. Une fois que l’individu visé est neutralisé, nous essuyons les premières rafales côté passage Saint-Pierre-Amelot. Pendant les dix minutes durant lesquelles le terroriste nous tire dessus, nous n’entendons plus d’autres tirs à l’intérieur.

M. le président Georges Fenech. Parce que l’autre est mort.

M. T. P. L’un d’entre eux a été neutralisé. L’autre est là-haut en train de… J’ai tendance à me dire que, tant qu’on tire sur moi, on ne tue personne d’autre.

M. Pierre Lellouche. Que voulez-vous dire par « en train de… » ?

M. le président Georges Fenech. Je crois que certaines choses n’ont jamais été dites. Je pense que l’on pourrait peut-être, à ce stade, éclaircir les choses.

M. T. P. Des corps n’ont pas été présentés aux familles parce qu’il y a eu des gens décapités, des gens égorgés, des gens qui ont été éviscérés. Il y a des femmes qui ont pris des coups de couteau au niveau des appareils génitaux.

M. le président Georges Fenech. Tout cela aurait été filmé en vidéo pour DAECH !

M. T. P. Il me semble. Les victimes en ont parlé.

M. le rapporteur. Ces actes ont été commis par les deux survivants. Savez-vous si vous avez blessé celui sur lequel vous avez tiré dans le passage Saint-Pierre-Amelot ?

(cont.)