the modern man edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OKRJfIPiJGY
youtube.com/watch?v=Bg59q4puhmg
youtube.com/watch?v=XTgFtxHhCQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=dtPs1QrMI1I
youtube.com/watch?v=zhUCItCCQmQ
youtu.be/Z0TUZwj06nM
theage.com.au/comment/male-cyclists-of-melbourne-what-the-hell-is-your-problem-20171017-gz2igy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

brianlet arse

Oh, that´s me

NEED a pengdon gf

w2c

who /thuggnasty/ here?

Have memes gone too far?

why does the jew have to be so ude

Any brainlets here?
What stimulated this meme?

want to jut talk with lads but youre all shite

I've already got one!

australia for the white man

Putinbots on the Kremlin's payroll

anyone remember the cuckio meme

asshat

Having a party in Karachi at the moment. You should see my buddy Sanjay guzzle non-alcoholic beer! Mind the flag. I need to use a proxy to get on the internet. Ta-ta!

hatass

What's your Halloween official theme song lads this year?

youtube.com/watch?v=OKRJfIPiJGY

these threads are shit

youtube.com/watch?v=Bg59q4puhmg

youtube.com/watch?v=XTgFtxHhCQ0

Wouldnt mind kicking the bucket 2bh

Think I should use my bucket for it's intended purpose

You 'right?

banter

buckets are racist and wouldn't be caught dead anywhere near one

this is the 21st century and we've got alternatives

youtube.com/watch?v=dtPs1QrMI1I

post fucking machines

In /brit/ we call a bucket a bucket and a spade a spade. No metaphors please.

asians don't give a fuck really. I call asian girls chinky all the time and they giggle or say "yeah my eyes do look really chinky"

i really love classic cartoons from the 30's

youtube.com/watch?v=zhUCItCCQmQ

Is that so? My, you must be very amusing.

hello asian masculinity

Come up with a band or album name and rate others. Here is mine.

>Can Machines Make Love?

What's that got to do with me being Chinese?

you think yur furcking better than me?

>Could You Fuck Off Mate?
Gothic Dubstep Band with a Soul feel

purposely go out of my way to make asians feel as uncomfortable as possible after someone linked me to r/hapas desu

australia is in the asian continent

It's alright friend. Don't waste your time on the pigskin. We are strong.

youtu.be/Z0TUZwj06nM

better days x

why is it okay to have all black colleges but if you even mentioned an all white college you'd be arrested and put to death

Because no white college could exist without being burgeoned with smart Chinese people.

but chinese aren't white so how would they get into a white college in the first place

This... is British culture

un-freaggin'-believable

jealous of the baby boomers lads

they basically had nothing to worry about besides commies and even then, they posed no real threat to the west.

meanwhile, they had cheap education, GOAT culture in the 70s and 80s, cheap housing, plenty of good job opportunities, a more sensible political environment, etc.

but who will pick the the fruit?

please no more talking about black people unless it's the black people in britain (aka the original british people)

4am and unrionically listening to Morrissey

just get a job sonny boy lol I paid for my university tuition in a year working at mcdonalds

It's Canada day, I went to downtown with my friends and just chilled for the whole day. Downtown is the place where you would meet tons of racist fuckers, drunk homeless people, marijuana, and entertainments. If you read my previous comments, I just got called chink in downtown about few weeks ago. I'm pretty sure most of you know what I'm talking about, you see crazy people in downtown very often. I have seen people fighting only in downtown.
Today, I was just waiting for the bus with some friends of mine. There were 2 Japanese girls waiting for the bus, I think they were just exchange students, all Japanese that I know are just exchange students here. Suddenly a guy harassed those 2 girls, he was making fun of their facial appearance. The guy was White Caucasian, about 50 years old, roughly 180 cm and very obese. I was so fucking pissed and my blood boiled. I just starred him down while walking toward him. Then he saw me and he just backed off and walked away.

the commies were the good guys

why the fuck do you make posts like this? you utter spacker

National Front disco?

>Japanese and Iranian descent
R A R E

What are you talking about?

oh fuck off already would you

>the commies were the good guys

irish blood english heart

he doesn't look iranian at all

you lower the standard of discourse in these threads

@81131805
very mccarthian post

explain why they were putting nukes in cuba aimed at the US?

My cock
Your boipucc

;3

gay.

>you lower the standard of discourse in these threads

I made a legitimate post about my experience on Canada day you idiot.

explain why they invaded hungary and the czech republic?

oh just shut up

to stop the evil fascists

the us is bad okay

Pics

explain why they systematically oppressed their own people to the extent that thousands of them risked their lives to escape to the West?

>jealous of the baby boomers lads
>they basically had nothing to worry about besides spontaneous nuclear war

Rorke

communism never will be justifiable or defensible

I'm jealous of the baby boomers. I'm jealous of the Cold War because culture was like Fallout 3.

Nuka Cola.

after coming back from Japan everyone here seems so fat

it was never really a threat besides a couple flashpoints when it got close.

most of the time though it was nullified as a real option because of MAD

The baby boomers got to drink this.

>a fucking leaf trying to talk about communist in a sunday night
FOL

>MAD
what me worry? Spastic. Don't conflate a childish magazine with the subject of my thesis ever again.

One sniff of Emma Watson's anus after a nice fart and I will have achieved my life's dream.

communism never will be justifiable or defensible

Brazil was meanwhile under a military dictatorship because they are incapable of having anything but a banana republic

when Kennedy was shot my dad had just joined the TA, they went to defcon2 so he was ordered with 3 other guys to guard a rural crossroad in Surrey. they were given a Wombat with no ammo and told if the russians invade ammo should be provided in time. they spent most of their days being fed beer and nosh by old ladies from the nearby village.

Posting on /brit/ when you could do this.

>they were given a Wombat with no ammo and told if the russians invade ammo should be provided in time.

Screeching. The state of the British army

dont believe in atoms

This doesn't sound true honestly. No offense. Unless the British military was seriously bad then.

>I am a true free thinker and above the sheeplike behaviors exhibited by those of reddit

>Yank is ignorant

must be a day ending in y

was a long time ago and they were TA, the real army i suspect was better armed. he was there in case paratroopers appeared i think, though a wombat wasnt the best thing for that really, prob all they had spare.

they lost to a bunch of untrained farmers just 12 miles away at the height of their power s they were always shote when the didn't have irish troops

>THREE fucking bongs
Jesus christ.

see
it was the TA, part time soldiers at a time when most equiipment was still ww2 surplus.

did beto just reply to someone?

Is there a more unholy combination than a cyclist and feminist?
theage.com.au/comment/male-cyclists-of-melbourne-what-the-hell-is-your-problem-20171017-gz2igy.html

Now the leaf is an expert in South America military juntas period