Show me a more emotional scene in a MCU film!

youtube.com/watch?v=fDfz-i1yCFc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a0praKJoni4
youtube.com/watch?v=BW8_usG_B0E
youtube.com/watch?v=3o2ACEr9NmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zx_CgVS2q1I&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=a0praKJoni4

>muh emotions
Are you a woman?

youtube.com/watch?v=BW8_usG_B0E

MY PARENTS ARE

Is that Joss Whedon after Snyder rejects his cuck script?

Childhood is idolizing Iron Man
Adulthood is realizing Captain America was right all along

>muh big evil group taking over muh big good group
>next film they are destroyed in the beginning
Way to raise the fucking stakes Marvel

He better be in Thor 3 or they won't be getting my money

The moment I knew I was watching something special

youtube.com/watch?v=3o2ACEr9NmQ

Also the best scene in the entire franchise in general

Zack Snyder has the stylistic sensibilities of a 17 year old who watches too much anime.

His films aesthetics are more grandiose and baroque than anime.

Barely

What style do all these other videos have?

Haven't watched any of them

youtube.com/watch?v=zx_CgVS2q1I&

Why did Thomas Wayne turn a simple robbery into a double homicide by rushing the guy?

If Bruce Wayne wanted to improve Gotham, he would have lobbied for decent gun laws

Watch them and tell me what style they have. Tell me what chinese cartoon BvS reminds you of since you seem to be schooled in anime. Then if you really want to prove you aren't just being a shitposter you can explain to me why some anime looks better than all these other movies.

>MCU film

I'm not sure you understand what the word sensibilities means.

The story NEVER made sense.
Why would two of the wealthiest people in Gotham not only go to some fucking run down theater in a bad neighborhood, but walk through a dark alley in one of the most crime-ridden shitholes in the world? I mean really what did they expect was gonna happen that night?

He went to the Pa Kent school of survival tactics.

You just discover a thesaurus?

He's turning out really cute

Between him and my David they have some really qt Bruce Waynes

Are you a retard?

It always made sense, but not in BvS. Bruce were scared/sick/tired of this bullshit and they decided to go through the backdoor. And Thomas always were trying to make robber calm down. But not Snyder's one. He decided to kill his family.

Are you getting paid to shitpost? There's no way you don't know of the Wayne murder in The Dark Knight Returns.

>Dramatic speech immediately followed by quip before the emotional impact can fully sink in
DROPPED

>he thinks those are big words

UUUU

Bucky in the electric chair, when he remembered Cap and they lied to him and wiped him anyway. "But I knew him ..."

But TDKR is outdated shit of insane Miller. And if you wanted this, there is already superior animated adaptation which is even better than comic.

It is the fighting nature of the Wayne family. Thomas set an example for young Bruce, and it's a metaphor who he is in BvS. An old man picking a fight he know he can't win, Superman being the man with a gun. To Bruce it is the ultimate display of heroism and masculinity, the true legacy of his father. It's only in the Martha scene, with his boot over a man's neck as he pleads for his family's safety that he realizes he has not become his father, but his father's killer.

>He doesn't know what baroque means

too much slow motion.
And faggotry

Captain America vs. Ironman
Guardian of the Galaxy climax

faggots deserve death

or kicked out all the niggers, spics and muslisms.

>Captain America vs. Ironman
Ok I can see this, if you're a fan of those guys it would hit you.
>Guardian of the Galaxy climax
No. Honestly the whole "dead mother" thing just felt so tacked on.

You can't desu. This and Wayne tower collapsing are the best capeshit has ever had to offer.

Antman not being able to see his daughter by working minimum wage?

satan confirms