Tfw too autistic to realise whether a girl likes you or not

>tfw too autistic to realise whether a girl likes you or not

>tfw too lazy to ask her out when you know she likes you
tis is why i'm single #MGTOW *tips fedora*

Don't worry, she doesn't.

they probably don't

Don't worry, they don't like you.

All the times you thought there was a girl who had a thing for you, she was being just nice to you and you were overthinking the situation like a true kiseless virgin longing for not-blood-related female affection.

>mixed messages
>she is probably fucking with me and laughing

>confess
>she laughs awkwardly and rejects me
>we will never hang out together again because I'm too embarrassed
>don't confess
>at least we're still friend

>tfw so smart as to realise nobody likes me and every girl I try to get close to tries her best to shun me without exception.

I'm ready to hang myself..

Assuming you need to interact with her in our pre-programmed TV romance mode is what create problems

Set up a meaningless expectation and fail. Just converse normally like you would here and it should go smoothly

>just converse normally like you would here and it should go smoothly
>normally
>like you would here
>it should go smoothly

she definitely isn't m8

It absolutely does, you'll be surprised what people think when you reveal things like this to them. At least then they'll hate me for what I really am instead of my sperged out state

>he think a girl could like him

Normie pls go

>She's riding Chad's cock RIGHT NOW while holding her phone messaging you

>I always realize
>They make it quite obvious
>I still reject them because autismo
>cry of loneliness another day

This

>Set up a meaningless expectation and fail
What ?

This

Sometimes if you create tension with meaningless anticipations you will fail and make no progress

Confessing is like the most counter-productive things early on in a relationship.

Easiest solution is to just assume they do. The reason that works is because if they stick around, they probably do.

What do I mean? If you talk try to talk to her and you're 5 minutes in, and she's really not into you or thinks you're a total sperg she'll leave
>Hey, I gotta get going, etc
But if 5 minutes pass, or 10 minutes, or 15. And she's still there, she probably likes you. You might be telling your autistic jokes and acting like a goon but after 15 minutes she's still listening and talking.. well, she probably like you.

One major catch is if you've been super "friendly" and haven't shown 1 iota of interest at all, and she thinks you're talking to her as a friend and not as a woman. You've been calling her shoes fabulous and acting like a gay man who wants to befriend her. So don't do that and you can pretty much guarantee the girls who stick around you are into you.

You’re redpilled person. What’s your job and age??

Girls that like you will give you small signals that they like you and will always want to spend time with you and will try to include themselves into your plans for the future.
Signals are usually not obvious if you aren't paying attention for them or if you do not know that they are signals.