>That bulge

shooped.

Do they bang?

Holland Spidey is best Spidey!

BIG

MY cock is freaking out at the moment

bump

"No"

I'm optimistic that the character could end up being as good as Maguire's, but I don't think there's a chance that the movies will be as good as Raimi's.

Of course!

I look like all of the Spidermen

>Tobey is the only one that looks IRL dorky enough to be Pete
>but he's also the only one who looks like a guy you'd take seriously when he wanted you to

Garfield was a gigantic mistake. Holland looks very Spiderman-ish but I guess he's too hot for a nerd.

AUNT'S GONNA FREAK

what bulge? He's wearing a jock strap so you can't see a dick outline

I don't read much comic wise, but I do browse Sup Forums somewhat often. Isn't it cannon that Spiderman/Peter Parker has a really small/smaller than average dick?

I remember for a while people kept posting pages that confirmed it(but I'm not sure if it's just edits).

probably one of those things that is imagined by fans, becomes a meme, and is then "confirmed" in one issue by some hack writer. like nightwing having a great ass.

i don't know though, i'm not a big spidey fan.

Holland is best Spidey. He's handsome like Peter in the comics, but he gives off the aura of a dweeb and you can see why someone might bully him.

Yea, I figured something similar like that haha, cause I can't see why they'd specifically talk about his junk on their own.

The Nightwing thing is new to me though, how the hell did that get started?